Windows 10: How do I unlock vedatamodel.edb to make a copy?

Discus and support How do I unlock vedatamodel.edb to make a copy? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I understand the menu layout is located in C:\Users\<<username>>\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\vedatamodel.edb However, I cannot copy it (to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SOHO1, Sep 21, 2016.

1. SOHO1 Win User

How do I unlock vedatamodel.edb to make a copy?

I understand the menu layout is located in C:\Users\<<username>>\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\vedatamodel.edb
    However, I cannot copy it (to make a backup / snapshot) while I am logged in.

The error is:
    The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

How can I get it unlocked to copy?

:)

SOHO1, Sep 21, 2016
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Sep 21, 2016
  3. gvarga Win User
    How do I make a 9300i to talk to Motorolla Bluetooth Car Kit.

What happens when you try to pair them? Is there any error message on the display? Does the device ask the PIN code (normally 0000)?

gvarga, Sep 21, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

login with another account

Samuria, Sep 21, 2016
Thema:

1. How do I unlock vedatamodel.edb to make a copy? - Similar Threads - unlock vedatamodel edb

2. how do i unlock my silver and fit account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do i unlock my silver and fit account?: how do I unlock my silver and fit account. it will take my user id but not my password . tried changing the password but couldn't due to lockout https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unlock-my-silver-and-fit-account/c4125a7c-5be8-4446-a9f7-760031a7e58d
  3. How do I make a screen print?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I make a screen print?: How do I make a screen print? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-a-screen-print/2bbdb505-8419-42e4-a205-28eb7be91b44"
  4. How do I unlock internal hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I unlock internal hard drive: Enter the 48 digit recovery key, but "a valid usb key wasn't detected." My computer was repaired. This is the internal drive I took out during repair. Now I put the drive back in and it is bitlocked. The C drive where Windows 10 is loaded works fine. larry...
  5. how do I make text darker

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I make text darker: how do I make text darker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-text-darker/3ac04976-6dd6-426a-8bcf-16cda94ca6d5
  6. How Do I Make These Go Away?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Make These Go Away?: Over the last few months I've been uninstalling aps using Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 All I can figure at some point I got rid of these while the updates were pending install. Question is: How do I get rid of these three leftovers? [img] The Realtek Audio Control fails...
  7. how do I unlock my windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I unlock my windows 10 computer: How do I shut off unlock computer in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unlock-my-windows-10-computer/c059b8f7-ff62-401a-a9c3-cff5bd4bc07d
  8. How do I make a guest account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I make a guest account?: Windows 8.1 had a guest feature you could enable or disable. I cannot find one on windows 10. 10385
  9. How do I Copy and Paste into Paint.net

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I Copy and Paste into Paint.net: Having Selected a list of Items on a Web Page and then Right Clicked to Copy them, how do I Paste them into Paint.net? It doesn't seem to let me want to do that. 19481
  10. How do I stop screen rotation from unlocking?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I stop screen rotation from unlocking?: I have an Asus T100TA running Windows 10. It has a removable keyboard and I use it in both modes. I want my screen rotation to always be locked (System, Display, Lock Rotation). It remembers to stay locked when the keyboard is connected, but no matter what I do, every time I...