Windows 10: How do I unsubscribe from a question

Discus and support How do I unsubscribe from a question in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had a question and I have hundreds answers and those keep coming. How do I unsubscribe from a question (I can't find the ellipsis).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vinh-Dam Nguyen, Oct 11, 2018.

1. How do I unsubscribe from a question

I had a question and I have hundreds answers and those keep coming. How do I unsubscribe from a question (I can't find the ellipsis).

:)

Vinh-Dam Nguyen, Oct 11, 2018

2. UNSUBSCRIBE

If you are referring to a mailing list, please see:

How to Unsubscribe from Mailing Lists - groovyPost

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/unsubscribe-fr...

If you are referring to a thread you replied to on the Microsoft community, open the thread, click the three dots then click unsubscribe.

How do I unsubscribe from a question 0fd9b34e-dcfd-47da-81b5-5e9bd877b796?upload=true.png

Andre for Directly, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Unsubscribe from site

Hi,

For us to better understand your concern, we need additional formation. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are you trying to sign out to answers.microsoft.com?
    • Would like to stop getting an email notification from a recent thread activity answers.microsoft.com?

If you'd like to stop getting an email notification from a recent thread activity, follow the steps below to unsubscribe from a thread.

• Click (. . .) at the bottom of the original post.
    • Click Unsubscribe.

How do I unsubscribe from a question eed2ac35-f3c9-4f38-8dc6-51e83efe64df.png

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Oct 11, 2018
  4. mrbill666 Win User

How do I unsubscribe from a question

How do I UNSUBSCRIBE from these questions....Ive hit the Unsubscribe link in each email I get...but there is NO Unsubscribe button.....How do I do it. Lets put a Unsubscribe button somewhere

Cant seem to stop these feeds from the questions Ive apparently subscribed to.....where is the Unsubscribe button. I have clicked on the Unsubscribe link in every mail I get...but there is not Unsubscribe button that I can see.

Why not make the link automatic in the emails we get....why make it a two step process. Let us click on the link and be removed automatically.....like other sites do.

mrbill666, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

How do I unsubscribe from a question

1. How do I unsubscribe from a question - Similar Threads - unsubscribe question

2. How in the world to UNSUBSCRIBE from ONE QUESTION I RECEIVE???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How in the world to UNSUBSCRIBE from ONE QUESTION I RECEIVE???: I've been receiving answers to "my" question. You say to unsubscribe by clicking on subscribe and then clicking on unsubscrive! I've never read something so stupidly explained. Howeve, I did go to try it an didn't find those words. I'D PAY TO GET RID OF WIN11 WHICH MS...
  3. How in the world to UNSUBSCRIBE from ONE QUESTION I RECEIVE???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How in the world to UNSUBSCRIBE from ONE QUESTION I RECEIVE???: I've been receiving answers to "my" question. You say to unsubscribe by clicking on subscribe and then clicking on unsubscrive! I've never read something so stupidly explained. Howeve, I did go to try it an didn't find those words. I'D PAY TO GET RID OF WIN11 WHICH MS...
  4. I can’t turn off the question reply. Unsubscribe doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t turn off the question reply. Unsubscribe doesn’t work.: I posted a question on the community board and no matter how many times I hit unsubscribe to the question, I still get notifications of a post....
  5. I can’t turn off the question reply. Unsubscribe doesn’t work.

I can’t turn off the question reply. Unsubscribe doesn’t work.: I posted a question on the community board and no matter how many times I hit unsubscribe to the question, I still get notifications of a post....
  6. Unsubscribe from question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unsubscribe from question: Win 10, I asked a question of MS support community, got replies, fixed the problem, and I want to clear that question. When I tried to unsubscribe, I double-clicked in error twitchy fingers, so it went from subscribe to unsubscribe and back to subscribe, and now it won't...
  7. How do I unsubscribe? It tells me to click on the ellipsis on the question. There's no...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I unsubscribe? It tells me to click on the ellipsis on the question. There's no...: HOW??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unsubscribe-it-tells-me-to-click-on-the/5066586a-8719-4325-b484-b3a345960c87
  8. How do I unsubscribe from a question that I am not participating?

How do I unsubscribe from a question that I am not participating?: I cannot find the unsubscribe option on the ... or even the ... option however, everytime somebody answer I receive an email on the subject of the question and that is annoying...
  9. how How do I unsubscribe from questions and answers? You say to click on the question...

how How do I unsubscribe from questions and answers? You say to click on the question...: how to unsubscribe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-questions-and/aeb0dc3d-8af5-43d2-a38d-6a4d49e43b18
  10. I cannot unsubscribe to this question. There is NO ellipsis

I cannot unsubscribe to this question. There is NO ellipsis: I cannot unsubscribe to this question. There is NO ellipsis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/i-cannot-unsubscribe-to-this-question-there-is-no/cd776b4e-08ff-4a7c-9f5f-35a5a60e90d6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Unsubscribe: On the question select the ellipsis (...) and then select Unsubscribe.