Windows 10: HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM CLOUDFLARE

Discus and support HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM CLOUDFLARE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I NEVER GAVE CLOUDFLARE PERMISSION TO INTERFERE WITH MY WEB BROWSING, I WANT TO GET RID OF IT - HOW PLEASE?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeterWakeham1, May 18, 2020.

1. HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM CLOUDFLARE

I NEVER GAVE CLOUDFLARE PERMISSION TO INTERFERE WITH MY WEB BROWSING, I WANT TO GET RID OF IT - HOW PLEASE?

:)

PeterWakeham1, May 18, 2020

2. cloudflare

Hi Claudia,

Based on the error message that you mentioned, it seems that there's an issue with your Internet connection. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, we would like to gather more details. As such, please provide the answers to the following
    questions:

• What do you exactly mean by the title of your post "cloudflare"?
    • On what specific program are you encountering the pop up message?
    • Have you tried to use other browsers and check if you're experiencing the same issue?
    • Are you connected to a domain or server?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Lawrence Lib, May 18, 2020
  3. UNSUBSCRIBE

If you are referring to a mailing list, please see:

How to Unsubscribe from Mailing Lists - groovyPost

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/unsubscribe-fr...

If you are referring to a thread you replied to on the Microsoft community, open the thread, click the three dots then click unsubscribe.

HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM CLOUDFLARE 0fd9b34e-dcfd-47da-81b5-5e9bd877b796?upload=true.png

Andre for Directly, May 18, 2020
  4. HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM CLOUDFLARE

CloudFlare... Frequently, it blocks access to various sites.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to domain network?
    • Are you facing the issue without using CloudFlare?
    CloudFlare provides a content delivery network and distributed domain name server services, sitting between the visitor and the CloudFlare user's hosting provider, acting as a reverse proxy for websites. Its network protects, speeds up, and improves availability
    for a website or mobile application with a change in DNS.

Important: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third
    Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

However, since you are facing issues with CloudFlare, I would request you to refer to suggestions provided in the article below and check.

My website is offline or unavailable?

If the issue remains, I would recommend contacting CloudFlare support for the best possible answer.

CloudFlare Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, May 18, 2020
Thema:

HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM CLOUDFLARE

1. HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM CLOUDFLARE - Similar Threads - UNSUBSCRIBE CLOUDFLARE

2. how di I unsubscribe from the community

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how di I unsubscribe from the community: How do I unsubscribe from the community? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-di-i-unsubscribe-from-the-community/7bf8e264-dc18-4186-ae7f-24dbe8f07661
  3. how di I unsubscribe from the community

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how di I unsubscribe from the community: How do I unsubscribe from the community? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-di-i-unsubscribe-from-the-community/7bf8e264-dc18-4186-ae7f-24dbe8f07661
  4. how di I unsubscribe from the community

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can I unsubscribe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I unsubscribe?: How can I unsubscribe to the forum? Way to much conversation in my busy email, with no answer to my issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unsubscribe/42d1ba83-b4d1-48b1-ba6c-bc093a829ac7
  6. How can I unsubscribe?

How can I unsubscribe?: How can I unsubscribe to the forum? Way to much conversation in my busy email, with no answer to my issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unsubscribe/42d1ba83-b4d1-48b1-ba6c-bc093a829ac7
  7. How in the world to UNSUBSCRIBE from ONE QUESTION I RECEIVE???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How in the world to UNSUBSCRIBE from ONE QUESTION I RECEIVE???: I've been receiving answers to "my" question. You say to unsubscribe by clicking on subscribe and then clicking on unsubscrive! I've never read something so stupidly explained. Howeve, I did go to try it an didn't find those words. I'D PAY TO GET RID OF WIN11 WHICH MS...
  8. How in the world to UNSUBSCRIBE from ONE QUESTION I RECEIVE???

How in the world to UNSUBSCRIBE from ONE QUESTION I RECEIVE???: I've been receiving answers to "my" question. You say to unsubscribe by clicking on subscribe and then clicking on unsubscrive! I've never read something so stupidly explained. Howeve, I did go to try it an didn't find those words. I'D PAY TO GET RID OF WIN11 WHICH MS...
  9. I can’t turn off the question reply. Unsubscribe doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t turn off the question reply. Unsubscribe doesn’t work.: I posted a question on the community board and no matter how many times I hit unsubscribe to the question, I still get notifications of a post....
  10. I can’t turn off the question reply. Unsubscribe doesn’t work.

I can’t turn off the question reply. Unsubscribe doesn’t work.: I posted a question on the community board and no matter how many times I hit unsubscribe to the question, I still get notifications of a post....