Windows 10: How do I unsync a folder in my documents from OneDrive???

Discus and support How do I unsync a folder in my documents from OneDrive??? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can’t have onedrive messing up my sims 2 saves because it desires to upload everything for no reason.I just want to make it so that my sims 2 folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hal Spookii, Feb 27, 2023.

1. How do I unsync a folder in my documents from OneDrive???

I can’t have onedrive messing up my sims 2 saves because it desires to upload everything for no reason.I just want to make it so that my sims 2 folder cannot be messed with by Onedrive. And please, do not tell me to go to my account and “choose folders” because that just removes my entire documents file. Why is that even possible.Why would someone want files to be on the cloud but not accessible on their pc??? Stupid. If I can’t get a solution I’m afraid I’m just going to cancel my subscription because this is ridiculous. I’ve been at this for an hour and a half.

:)

Hal Spookii, Feb 27, 2023
  2. YOD
    Yod Win User

UNsync OneDrive

I just got a Windows 10 Pro Dell XPS. In Windows Explorer, when contents of This PC are displayed, what are the 'pushpins' next to Desktop, Downloads, Documents, etc (in the left pane)?

When I transferred all my files to the Documents folder, OneDrive started to upload them. I do NOT want them all uploaded to OneDrive. I closed OneDrive, ended up in Settings somewhere and unsynced it. It continues to upload all my files when I turn the pc on again. This is a major problem here

3. Unsynced OneDrive Folders

Folders I've chosen not to sync to my computer from One Drive will not appear in File Explorer. Combined with the disappearance of the OneDrive App, the only way to access unsynced OneDrive folders is by opening a browser. Am I doing something wrong?

RyanDeegan, Feb 27, 2023
  4. 12Comp Win User

How do I unsync a folder in my documents from OneDrive???

UNsync OneDrive

I just got a Windows 10 Pro Dell XPS. In Windows Explorer, when contents of This PC are displayed, what are the 'pushpins' next to Desktop, Downloads, Documents, etc?

When I transferred all my files to the Documents folder, OneDrive started to upload them. I do NOT want them all uploaded to OneDrive. I closed OneDrive, ended up in Settings somewhere and unsynced it. It continues to upload all my files when I turn the
    pc on again. This is a major problem here

12Comp, Feb 27, 2023
Thema:

How do I unsync a folder in my documents from OneDrive???

1. How do I unsync a folder in my documents from OneDrive??? - Similar Threads - unsync folder documents

2. How do I remove a OneDrive shortcut from my Documents folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove a OneDrive shortcut from my Documents folder?: I was trying to move my Documents folder over to my second hard drive, but it ended up just creating a OneDrive shortcut instead. It's still inside my C hard drive. I did desync/stop backup. I'd add a photo but there's an error occuring, sorry....
  3. How do I remove a OneDrive shortcut from my Documents folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove a OneDrive shortcut from my Documents folder?: I was trying to move my Documents folder over to my second hard drive, but it ended up just creating a OneDrive shortcut instead. It's still inside my C hard drive. I did desync/stop backup. I'd add a photo but there's an error occuring, sorry....
  4. How do I remove a OneDrive shortcut from my Documents folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I unsync a folder in my documents from OneDrive???

How do I unsync a folder in my documents from OneDrive???: I can’t have onedrive messing up my sims 2 saves because it desires to upload everything for no reason.I just want to make it so that my sims 2 folder cannot be messed with by Onedrive. And please, do not tell me to go to my account and “choose folders” because that just...
  6. How do I remove Desktop and Document folders from OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Desktop and Document folders from OneDrive?: Kindly let me know how to remove Desktop and Documents folders from OneDrive. Please note that I use OneDrive - Personal in Windows 11. There are some very big files in Desktop and Documents folders, and I don't want any of the files in those folders to be saved to OneDrive....
  7. How do I remove Desktop and Document folders from OneDrive?

How do I remove Desktop and Document folders from OneDrive?: Kindly let me know how to remove Desktop and Documents folders from OneDrive. Please note that I use OneDrive - Personal in Windows 11. There are some very big files in Desktop and Documents folders, and I don't want any of the files in those folders to be saved to OneDrive....
  8. How do I unsync my onedrive account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unsync my onedrive account?: so yesterday, my mother was working at the office, and I am guessing onedrive had a pop up saying that does she want to sync her file to other computer so she randomly pressed yes and then when I looked at my laptop, all the files are messed up in my computer. How do I unsync...
  9. How do I unsync my onedrive account?

How do I unsync my onedrive account?: so yesterday, my mother was working at the office, and I am guessing onedrive had a pop up saying that does she want to sync her file to other computer so she randomly pressed yes and then when I looked at my laptop, all the files are messed up in my computer. How do I unsync...
  10. Unsync Documents from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unsync Documents from OneDrive: I noticed my pc trying to upload 700+ MB of data to OneDrive yesterday and was confused as to what caused it. Apparently since the default location of Documents has been set to OneDrive which I, by the way, found very unclear at setup, I would not have agreed to it, all my...