Windows 10: how do I update my browser

Discus and support how do I update my browser in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do I update my browser with msn? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-my-browser/acd88526-15d3-492d-b28f-b846be36879e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JosephDiBenedetto, Mar 3, 2020.

1. how do I update my browser

how do I update my browser with msn?

:)

JosephDiBenedetto, Mar 3, 2020

2. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Mar 3, 2020
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

how do I update my browser LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    how do I update my browser Main.jpg

how do I update my browser Refresh.jpg

how do I update my browser about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Mar 3, 2020
  4. sttubs Win User

how do I update my browser

browser hijacked

I've removed viruses using Avast & Malwarebytes but still get browser redirects when trying to go to any Microsoft sites or update page. Any suggestions?

sttubs, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

how do I update my browser

1. how do I update my browser - Similar Threads - update browser

2. All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.: Ever since the most recent update to Windows I've been experiencing extremely slow page load times on Chrome, Firefox and Edge. What I find most interesting is that when I load my Linux VM on the same Windows machine, Firefox in the VM loads at normal speeds,I've cleared my...
  3. All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.: Ever since the most recent update to Windows I've been experiencing extremely slow page load times on Chrome, Firefox and Edge. What I find most interesting is that when I load my Linux VM on the same Windows machine, Firefox in the VM loads at normal speeds,I've cleared my...
  4. Google chrome browser is not maximizing / filling the computer screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google chrome browser is not maximizing / filling the computer screen after windows update: Google chrome browser is not filling the computer screen after installing Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034848. I tried uninstalling and installing it back but did not work. Thank you in advance for the help....
  5. Google chrome browser is not maximizing / filling the computer screen after windows update

Google chrome browser is not maximizing / filling the computer screen after windows update: Google chrome browser is not filling the computer screen after installing Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034848. I tried uninstalling and installing it back but did not work. Thank you in advance for the help....
  6. Persistent Lag Issues with Chromium-Based Browsers Post Windows 11 Update: Seeking Solutions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Lag Issues with Chromium-Based Browsers Post Windows 11 Update: Seeking Solutions: I own an Asus laptop, and following the update to Windows 11 a few months ago, I encountered issues with chromium-based browsers such as Chrome, Edge, and Brave. The problem manifests as significant lag during web browsing, video streaming on platforms like YouTube, and...
  7. Persistent Lag Issues with Chromium-Based Browsers Post Windows 11 Update: Seeking Solutions

Persistent Lag Issues with Chromium-Based Browsers Post Windows 11 Update: Seeking Solutions: I own an Asus laptop, and following the update to Windows 11 a few months ago, I encountered issues with chromium-based browsers such as Chrome, Edge, and Brave. The problem manifests as significant lag during web browsing, video streaming on platforms like YouTube, and...
  8. Edge Flickering - Browser & System Updated - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Flickering - Browser & System Updated - Windows 11: Hello - I'm working on a Victus laptop with Windows 11 - The Edge application flickers every couple of minutes. At first, I thought it was an issue with the laptop display, but the computer is less than a year old and no other applications flicker. Edge and my computer...
  9. Edge Flickering - Browser & System Updated - Windows 11

Edge Flickering - Browser & System Updated - Windows 11: Hello - I'm working on a Victus laptop with Windows 11 - The Edge application flickers every couple of minutes. At first, I thought it was an issue with the laptop display, but the computer is less than a year old and no other applications flicker. Edge and my computer...
  10. 1. Windows Update Clean up error 2. System and Google Chrome Browser have become slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1. Windows Update Clean up error 2. System and Google Chrome Browser have become slow.: My system runs Windows 11 OS.Could any friends refer to my subject questions and give me the step by step solutions to resolve these long pending issues. As I am not a technical expert, please provide me step by step solutions in simple and understandable terms.Thanks in...