Windows 10: How do I update my links from excel to power point, after i move.

Discus and support How do I update my links from excel to power point, after i move. in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi everyone, May i know if there is a way to automatically update my links that were linked from excel to power point where i copy and special pasted,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by darylnyc, Jul 15, 2019.

1. darylnyc Win User

How do I update my links from excel to power point, after i move.

Hi everyone,

May i know if there is a way to automatically update my links that were linked from excel to power point where i copy and special pasted, once i move it out to my computer? I know of the manual way of changing source in the info page. however, is there a more efficient and faster way to link everything and still be able to update the info linked to power point from excel in any computer?

:)

darylnyc, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New feature updates for Power Pivot in Excel 2016

Source: New feature updates for Power Pivot in Excel 2016 - Office Blogs

Brink, Jul 15, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    April 2017 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and Power Query

Source: April 2017 updates for Get Transform in Excel 2016 and the Power Query add-in - Office Blogs

Brink, Jul 15, 2019
  4. How do I update my links from excel to power point, after i move.

cortana and power point 2007

Hi, Kartik.

Thank you for posting in Community, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. What happens when you use Cortana?

2. Did you enable Cortana after setting language?

If you have not enable Cortana, I would suggest that you follow the steps below and check if you a response from it.

• Open Cortana
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window
    • Go to settings.
    • At the bottom of the window, you will see the 'Hey Cortana' setting that you need to enable.
    With the regards to the issue that you are facing with Power point, I would suggest that you re-direct your issue to Windows Office forum, click on the link below to do so.

Microsoft Office help and training - Office Support

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

How do I update my links from excel to power point, after i move.

1. How do I update my links from excel to power point, after i move. - Similar Threads - update links excel

2. How do I change a link

in Browsers and Email
    How do I change a link: My web host has changed some detail in the link line, so suddenly my landing page doesn't work. I can open 'View Source Info' which brings up a page full of html. I have found the wording of the now defunct link, highlighted it and tried to overtype the current link wording,...
  3. HOW DO I MOVE FILES FROM MY COMPUTER TO A DISK ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW DO I MOVE FILES FROM MY COMPUTER TO A DISK ?: HOW DO I MOVE FILES FROM MY COMPUTER TO A DISK ? COMPUTER SAYS U HAVE FILES READY TO BURN TO DISK. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-files-from-my-computer-to-a-disk/817c3669-b912-43b8-b854-0dea86365978"
  4. How do I link my games on my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I link my games on my PC?: Okay so I know some people that ask how to link their games. Honestly I don't know. And for that I need some help off people. So if you ever see this and know how to link games on the PC, please tell me,as I am struggling for research...
  5. How do I link my PC to my Windows account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I link my PC to my Windows account?: I'm trying to download iCloud for WIndows 10 to my Windows 10 PC, but it doesn't get that I obviously want to download to the PC on which I am requesting the iCloud app....
  6. How do I move windows from my HHD to my SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I move windows from my HHD to my SSD: I want to move my Windows 10 from my HHD to my SSD, how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-windows-from-my-hhd-to-my-ssd/5ae3d522-d0f0-4357-9dc0-1567972390ee
  7. How can I tell where the links point

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I tell where the links point: I'm trying to move my stuff into my new Win10 profiles, but some of the folders like cookies and start menu have links instead of the actual folders. How do I tell where the link points? [img] 128508
  8. how do I earn rewards points?

how do I earn rewards points?: How do I earn rewards points? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-earn-rewards-points/cecf17ef-a21a-4820-91c3-d30db273648f
  9. how do i change winpad to excel

how do i change winpad to excel: How do I change winpad to excel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-do-i-change-winpad-to-excel/88e1a360-eaf3-4634-bd84-db75aa2919b9
  10. How do I convert a document back to Excel from notepad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I convert a document back to Excel from notepad: I have inadvertently saved an Excel spreadsheet in Notepad how do I get it back to Excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-do-i-convert-a-document-back-to-excel-from/bec93233-f220-453d-a4bc-b801689399cd