Windows 10: How do I upgrad

Discus and support How do I upgrad in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm not sure if this laptop is updedted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upgrad/cfb52977-1708-4d14-a564-fe3db554d2cb Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jen Lepine, Dec 2, 2023.

1. How do I upgrad

I'm not sure if this laptop is updedted

:)

Jen Lepine, Dec 2, 2023
  2. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Dec 2, 2023
  3. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Dec 2, 2023
  4. How do I upgrad

No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

How do I upgrad

1. How do I upgrad - Similar Threads - upgrad

2. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro: I have Windows 7 loaded on a PC and want to install a new Windows 11 Pro Upgrade. What I've researched guides me to open Settings. I don't have that on my PC. It's an older PC so any ideas of how to upload the new Windows 11?...
  3. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro: I have Windows 7 loaded on a PC and want to install a new Windows 11 Pro Upgrade. What I've researched guides me to open Settings. I don't have that on my PC. It's an older PC so any ideas of how to upload the new Windows 11?...
  4. Upgrading to Windows 11 with a complete change in hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Windows 11 with a complete change in hardware: I am currently using Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7. As I wanted to upgrade to a new Hardware so as to install Windows 11 with the free upgrade. How can I do that? New hardware does not allow Window 7 to be installed to restart the upgrade....
  5. Upgrading to Windows 11 with a complete change in hardware

Upgrading to Windows 11 with a complete change in hardware: I am currently using Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7. As I wanted to upgrade to a new Hardware so as to install Windows 11 with the free upgrade. How can I do that? New hardware does not allow Window 7 to be installed to restart the upgrade....
  6. My new window 10. I want to upgrade to new window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new window 10. I want to upgrade to new window.: Dear sir i want to new window upgrade plz * Changed to a question Original title: My new window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-window-10-i-want-to-upgrade-to-new-window/c87d6579-5c93-4c4b-9ed1-ceec96adfd17
  7. My new window 10. I want to upgrade to new window.

My new window 10. I want to upgrade to new window.: Dear sir i want to new window upgrade plz * Changed to a question Original title: My new window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-window-10-i-want-to-upgrade-to-new-window/c87d6579-5c93-4c4b-9ed1-ceec96adfd17
  8. My new window 10. I want to upgrade to new window.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My game bar is refusing to open after upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game bar is refusing to open after upgrade to windows 11: just refuses to open at all. gives me the spinning loading circle and then vanishes. tried gpedit, regedit, repair install of windows, redownload of everything xbox, sfc scannow and some powershell commands which didnt even detect xbox as a program. spoke to actual xbox...
  10. My game bar is refusing to open after upgrade to windows 11

My game bar is refusing to open after upgrade to windows 11: just refuses to open at all. gives me the spinning loading circle and then vanishes. tried gpedit, regedit, repair install of windows, redownload of everything xbox, sfc scannow and some powershell commands which didnt even detect xbox as a program. spoke to actual xbox...