Windows 10: How do I upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro prior to entering a Microsoft account

Discus and support How do I upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro prior to entering a Microsoft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have bought 2 new laptops that have come with Windows 11 Home and I need to upgrade them to 11 Pro before activating them so I cam choose to use them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Paul Rambold, Aug 15, 2022.

1. How do I upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro prior to entering a Microsoft account

I have bought 2 new laptops that have come with Windows 11 Home and I need to upgrade them to 11 Pro before activating them so I cam choose to use them in a work environment.How am I able to accomplish thisthank you

:)

Paul Rambold, Aug 15, 2022
  2. JonGrimes Win User

Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro Edition

No but after it installed the malfunctioning Windows 11 upgrade it was listed as Windows 11 Pro. Microsoft Windows support advised I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and said that Windows 11 is really only meant for new PC's that come with it preinstalled. MSI website doesn't list my 2020 GT76 Titan dt-039 notebook on their Windows 11 upgrade eligibility list so I guess that's why the Windows 11 Pro upgrade failed. I suggest being careful with trying the Windows 11 upgrade despite it stating my notebook was capable of running Windows 11 it was wrong. Luckily I have the original Windows 10 Pro USB Flash drive because the Windows 11 Pro upgrade was so incomplete I had no way of reverting notebook back to Windows 10 without reinstalling from a USB Flash.

JonGrimes, Aug 15, 2022
  3. snowbound Win User
    Anyone can upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for $14.99.

There are two upgrades for Windows8. The $40 offer which DOES not require a key for prior version of Windows and then there is the $14.99 version for recently new purchasers of a Win7 box WHICH requires in step 2 to enter your Windows7 key.

snowbound, Aug 15, 2022
  4. How do I upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro prior to entering a Microsoft account

Windows 11 Pro Upgrade

Attempting to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro requests a Microsoft account. When a valid new or existing user account is entered the validation error "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. enter a different account or get a new one." is presented. There is no way to proceed with the upgrade.

The organization is licensed with Microsoft 365 Business Standard since 2019. The domain is hosted by Microsoft and has a 'xxxxxxxx.us' domain name.

How do I get past this to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro?

ptwilliams_CSBT, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

How do I upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro prior to entering a Microsoft account

1. How do I upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro prior to entering a Microsoft account - Similar Threads - upgrade Home Pro

2. How to upgrade windows 11 home to pro from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade windows 11 home to pro from Microsoft store: Hi How to upgrade windows 11 home to pro from Microsoft store .Please helpThanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-11-home-to-pro-from/348a2f50-11d1-4e24-8cfc-61bd02c2fc4d
  3. How to upgrade windows 11 home to pro from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to upgrade windows 11 home to pro from Microsoft store: Hi How to upgrade windows 11 home to pro from Microsoft store .Please helpThanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-11-home-to-pro-from/348a2f50-11d1-4e24-8cfc-61bd02c2fc4d
  4. How do I upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro?: How do I upgrade from Windows 11 Home installed on the PC I bought to Windows 11 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upgrade-from-windows-11-home-to-windows/833f1361-2427-4cd0-9177-520fd78b6a3e
  5. How do I upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro?

How do I upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro?: How do I upgrade from Windows 11 Home installed on the PC I bought to Windows 11 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upgrade-from-windows-11-home-to-windows/833f1361-2427-4cd0-9177-520fd78b6a3e
  6. How do I upgrade from windows home to pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I upgrade from windows home to pro: One of our team members has brought a computer that came with windows 11 home.I need to join it to our work domain so it needs an upgrade to pro.I attempted to do this according to the instructions going to settings/activation/upgrade which took me to the store.In the store I...
  7. How do I upgrade from windows home to pro

How do I upgrade from windows home to pro: One of our team members has brought a computer that came with windows 11 home.I need to join it to our work domain so it needs an upgrade to pro.I attempted to do this according to the instructions going to settings/activation/upgrade which took me to the store.In the store I...
  8. Windows 11 Pro upgrade prior to activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro upgrade prior to activation: I downloaded and installed Windows 11 Pro after making a Purchase of Windows 11 Home. I became aware of my error while trying to activate the product.Is the a method to purchase a Pro upgrade without an activated Home version?...
  9. How do I upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro prior to entering a Microsoft account

How do I upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro prior to entering a Microsoft account: I have bought 2 new laptops that have come with Windows 11 Home and I need to upgrade them to 11 Pro before activating them so I cam choose to use them in a work environment.How am I able to accomplish thisthank you...
  10. How do I upgrade from Home to Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I upgrade from Home to Pro?: I have BizSpark, and I'd like to upgrade my Windows 10 Home computer to the Pro version. I downloaded the "Multiple Versions" ISO from MSDN, but when I run it from within Windows, it only lets me re-install the Home edition. How do I upgrade without doing a clean install? 18489