Windows 10: How do i upgrade my ram for free

Discus and support How do i upgrade my ram for free in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; like i can convert my hard space to ram i have 200gb of hard space or like i program that can help me boost my ram i have 2gb of ram becouse i need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RoniZR, Feb 14, 2019.

1. RoniZR Win User

How do i upgrade my ram for free

like i can convert my hard space to ram i have 200gb of hard space or like i program that can help me boost my ram i have 2gb of ram becouse i need to play video games

:)

RoniZR, Feb 14, 2019

2. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 14, 2019
  4. How do i upgrade my ram for free

To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin How do i upgrade my ram for free :D

DrunkenMafia, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

How do i upgrade my ram for free

1. How do i upgrade my ram for free - Similar Threads - upgrade ram free

2. How do I know which processor and RAM is my laptop upgradable to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I know which processor and RAM is my laptop upgradable to?: I have a HP laptop with IntelR CoreTM i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz, I want to upgrade the processor. But don't know which processor will be compatible with my laptop. How do I know which processor and RAM is my laptop upgradable to?...
  3. How do I know which processor and RAM is my laptop upgradable to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I know which processor and RAM is my laptop upgradable to?: I have a HP laptop with IntelR CoreTM i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz, I want to upgrade the processor. But don't know which processor will be compatible with my laptop. How do I know which processor and RAM is my laptop upgradable to?...
  4. How do I know which processor and RAM is my laptop upgradable to?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to free up RAM?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to free up RAM?: I just purchased a computer from Aaron’s and it was supposed to have 8GB of RAM but it’s detecting only 6GB it says 2GB has been used. How can I free it up? I need it for work. Thanks I’m advance!...
  6. How to free up RAM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to free up RAM?: I just purchased a computer from Aaron’s and it was supposed to have 8GB of RAM but it’s detecting only 6GB it says 2GB has been used. How can I free it up? I need it for work. Thanks I’m advance!...
  7. How to free up RAM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How should i upgrade my RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How should i upgrade my RAM: Hi there, my name is Daniel and i dont know if i can ask for help on this topic here but if i can here is my question.I have a laptop with 2 slots of ram with 2gb of RAM with a speed of only 800Mhz and i really want to upgrade bc it was performing quite slow lately. So my...
  9. How to free RAM?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to free RAM?: Is there any windows proccesses that I can turn off to free up more RAM on my PC. When all programs (downloaded) are not started it uses abiyt 1.8GB RAM. How can I free it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-free-ram/9337e4b7-75aa-470d-8ee5-5bece3c0ff86
  10. trying to do the free upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to do the free upgrade: I finally decided to take the plunge and upgrade to Win 10 by clicking the icon in the tray by the clock. After clicking it a window appears telling me to wait. I have for over 24 hours and it does nothing. Tried several times but still the same thing. I gave up and...