Windows 10: how do i upload a PDF file to FACEBOOK ???

Discus and support how do i upload a PDF file to FACEBOOK ??? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I upload a PDF file to FACEBOOK ????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by michaelnicholas640, Aug 29, 2019.

1. how do i upload a PDF file to FACEBOOK ???

how do I upload a PDF file to FACEBOOK ????

:)

michaelnicholas640, Aug 29, 2019

2. Searching in PDF?

Hey guys, I need to look up a large list of data from a PDF file, basically just to check if each entry of the list is in the pdf. Is there some way to do this without having to check one by one?

ebolamonkey3, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Pdf file

Hello Bhaumik,

For you to download and access the PDF files, please follow the steps below:

• Please download and install the UC browser and Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from Windows Store.
    • Once installed, please download the PDF file from a web page using the
      UC browser
      by tapping the PDF file you wish to download > Click
      Regular Download
    • Once the PDF file is downloaded, please go to App list >
      Xodo application
      > Menu icon > Recent Documents > tap the
      PDF file you've downloaded from UC browser.

Please note that if you have an existing PDF Reader application installed on your phone, we suggest that you uninstall it first.

Let us know if this works for you.

Gerald Mal, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Anna Bon Win User

how do i upload a PDF file to FACEBOOK ???

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

how do i upload a PDF file to FACEBOOK ???

1. how do i upload a PDF file to FACEBOOK ??? - Similar Threads - upload PDF file

2. How to remove file size appearing in file name when uploading a pdf?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove file size appearing in file name when uploading a pdf?: I'm attempting to upload a file to a website no brackets permitted. My saved file name doesn't contain any brackets but the upload failed. The rejection of the uploaded file showed the file name as including the file size in brackets after .pdf. Please can anyone assist as to...
  3. File Upload not working, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Upload not working, how do i fix this?: Hello everyone, in my browsers when i try to upload a file it opens the file explorer and then says not working and the browser also stops working and i have to use task manager to shut it down. I tried restarting, how do i fix this?By the way this happened with both Edge...
  4. File Upload not working, how do i fix this?

File Upload not working, how do i fix this?: Hello everyone, in my browsers when i try to upload a file it opens the file explorer and then says not working and the browser also stops working and i have to use task manager to shut it down. I tried restarting, how do i fix this?By the way this happened with both Edge...
  5. File Upload not working, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. How do I upload folder to OneDrive Without Repeating Files already Uploaded?

How do I upload folder to OneDrive Without Repeating Files already Uploaded?: I have a folder with 95k files 35Gb which I tried to upload earlier today. It took all day to upload half of it, then it froze. I want to upload the rest, but I'm afraid it might overwrite the ones already there and waste more time. How do I make sure it only uploads the...
  7. how do i open and break up the PDF file into smaller files so they can be uploaded.

how do i open and break up the PDF file into smaller files so they can be uploaded.: how do i open and break up the PDF file into smaller files so they can be uploaded. Fed Ex scanned the documents and put them into one big file. So I need to break it up into smaller files to be uploaded. I was shown buty i think they use Microsoft which I'm not impressed...
  8. how do i move pdf files to folder

how do i move pdf files to folder: how do I move pdf files to a specific folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-pdf-files-to-folder/d4a08ed0-b105-4cb9-8521-e7995dd0447e"
  9. How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file?

How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file?: How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-convert-a-jpeg-file-to-a-pdf-file/a54cc38b-7302-466f-ae68-195a2c976618"
  10. Suddenly I can't upload photos to Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Suddenly I can't upload photos to Facebook: I use Facebook regularly so this is a new problem which has just started. On the FB page when I click upload photo, instead of opening one of my folders to find the photo, it simply hangs with the little twirling circle. I noticed this first on my laptop on a FB group I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do you upload an adobe file to facebook