Windows 10: How do I upload music from CD to computer to iPhone?

Discus and support How do I upload music from CD to computer to iPhone? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I upload music from a home made CD to my google iPhone through my computer * Moved from Mobile Devices * Original title: Upload music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JosephLinhoss, Apr 21, 2019.

1. How do I upload music from CD to computer to iPhone?

How do I upload music from a home made CD to my google iPhone through my computer

* Moved from Mobile Devices

* Original title: Upload music

:)

JosephLinhoss, Apr 21, 2019

2. putting music from CD onto IPhone

how do I get music from a CD onto my iPhone?

PAMELAMIKOLAJCZYK, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Can't play music CDs or copy to computer after an upgrade.

Hi David,

Corrupted drivers or outdated application may be the possible reason why you're unable to play music after the update. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages when you tried playing music/watching videos? If yes, could you provide us the exact error message?
    • Are you using a specific application when playing a music/watching videos?
    • Does this happen when only using the specific application or with other application also?
    • Could you tell us the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot your CD or DVD. You can use the method 1 to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 21, 2019
  4. How do I upload music from CD to computer to iPhone?

Download CD music to computer Windows 10

Hi Cheng,

Regarding your query in downloading CD into the folder of your computer and downloading a music video. For your first query, it is actually depends on the CD or apps that you used to download that music to your computer.

About your second query, We suggest to find a music app where you can download it as an MP3 and not as a music video.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

How do I upload music from CD to computer to iPhone?

1. How do I upload music from CD to computer to iPhone? - Similar Threads - upload music computer

2. How do I copy a music CD to the hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I copy a music CD to the hard drive: How do I copy a music cd to the hard drive using Windows Media Player on Windows 10 Media Player version 11.2310.8.0 Rip Settings only allows changing file format and bit rate. There is no menu for Tools etc....
  3. upload CD to computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upload CD to computer: Trying to upload a CD to my computer Windows 10. Went I click on the 'D' drive a list of tracks appears but it is track01 etc. Size is 1 KB and when I try to copy I only get that 1 KB. When I click play the songs will play but when I copy/paste I only get 1KB....
  4. how to add music to iphone

how to add music to iphone: I recently found a music converter from Youtube, to my PC, now I need to learn how to send these files to my IOS phone, Windows PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-music-to-iphone/b0c3d8ea-cb12-4cc6-81e9-5e7cbf999815
  5. how to play music from cd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to play music from cd: How do I play a music cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-music-from-cd/2592a774-f557-4674-85cd-a3b92837e94b
  6. ripping music from cd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ripping music from cd: how do I rip music from my cd into windows media player? there is no 'rip; button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ripping-music-from-cd/76d5c5e8-7596-40ff-afaa-6e5c5858477e
  7. photo upload from iphone

photo upload from iphone: I am trying to upload my photos from my phone to my surface pro. The program has a hard time identifying my iPhone even when the phone is unlocked. Once the program identifies my phone is there after multiple trys, the program searches for photos and identifies the full...
  8. ripping music from cd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ripping music from cd: I insert the cd into my computer. I open the Windows Media Player before or after I insert the cd. Most of the time the list of songs on the cd do not show up on the Windows Media Player so I can listen to each song and decide if I want to rip the song. I had no problem in...
  9. Uploading Pictures from Iphone.

Uploading Pictures from Iphone.: My HP PC running Windows 10 will not detect my Iphone for pictures upload when connected through a USB port. I have followed step by step directions provided on Help But get the same result....
  10. how can i download photos i uploaded from my iphone to microsoft photo to a cd or dvd I...

how can i download photos i uploaded from my iphone to microsoft photo to a cd or dvd I...: I uploaded my pictures form my iPhone but I cant find them no where except in Microsoft photo and I can't find how to download them to a cd or dvd thanks dpd007...