Windows 10: How do I upload photos from Photo app to FB and to my PC

Discus and support How do I upload photos from Photo app to FB and to my PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My photos came over fine from my camera to my Photos app on my PC but I cannot upload them to FB. When I try to share from within Photos, it tells me I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarshaVaughn, Oct 20, 2019.

1. How do I upload photos from Photo app to FB and to my PC

My photos came over fine from my camera to my Photos app on my PC but I cannot upload them to FB. When I try to share from within Photos, it tells me I have to download FB, which I have had for years.

I also want to store them on my PC but can't figure out how to do that either.

Help

:)

MarshaVaughn, Oct 20, 2019

2. Uploading photos to FB

When I upload a photo to FB the privacy settings are restricted such that only I can see it and not my friends. I then have to go into FB (on a PC to edit the post and change the settings). My FB privacy settings are set such that all future posts are
    shared with friends. If I upload a photo from my PC it works fine. Is there a setting on my Windows Phone I need to change? Cannot find one.

bowdensupnorth, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Unable to Upload photos to FB

I have been unable to upload photos to FB from my PC. I have tried various techniques. I can attach a photo to an e-mail and see it there but am unable to post to FB. I have windows 10 ...

LinaNorris, Oct 20, 2019
  4. Roope1970 Win User

How do I upload photos from Photo app to FB and to my PC

Facebook app photo uploads and groups: working incorrectly

Whenever I use Microsoft's Facebook app to upload a photo to a group, the photo ends up on my timeline.

• Open the Fb app.
    • Navigate to a group.
    • Upload a photo from my phone by clicking on the Photo button.

I have two Lumias, a 920 and a 900, and this applies to both. I have a friend with a 620, and she has the same problem. I have another friend with an 800, and her photos are uploaded onto the group page just fine. (My software is very up to date.)

Any suggestions? Anyone else having the same problem?

Roope1970, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

How do I upload photos from Photo app to FB and to my PC

1. How do I upload photos from Photo app to FB and to my PC - Similar Threads - upload photos Photo

2. Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud: I am getting a new iPhone so I wanted to enable iCloud Photos. It removed Finder photos already syncd via iTunes and reside on file system. Then it successfully transferred my Recent Photos, Videos, Favorites, Live, Panorama etc... I checked on my phone and iCloud.com and all...
  3. how do I upload a photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I upload a photo: How do I upload a photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-a-photo/d2f860bb-fc41-433e-8c80-f017ffe9b54d
  4. how do I upload a photo

how do I upload a photo: How do I upload a photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-a-photo/d2f860bb-fc41-433e-8c80-f017ffe9b54d
  5. Microsoft Photo App is not uploading my photos correctly

Microsoft Photo App is not uploading my photos correctly: Hi, I have tried to restart and repair and there is no change. It will find my pictures but uploads them with part of the pics grayed out. Additonally they no longer appear in the photo folder by date. I have tried to uninstall but that option is grayed out when I go...
  6. Upload photos from iPhone to PC

Upload photos from iPhone to PC: When I go to Photos > Import > Upload from USB, and my iPhone is plugged in and I have clicked to allow and trust the computer on my phone... SOMETIMES it allows me to select the files I want to upload to my laptop, but USUALLY I get the error message: "Add something to...
  7. How to export photos from Photo App to pictures in my documents or upload to dropbox

How to export photos from Photo App to pictures in my documents or upload to dropbox: The only option for sharing photos in the photo app is on the OneDrive and I need to share my photo or upload them to dropbox for my work. Is there a way to move photos from my photos over to pictures in my documents so I can upload them to dropbox?...
  8. How do I move "Photos" from Photo App to MY PC in File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I move "Photos" from Photo App to MY PC in File Explorer.: Hello! How do I move "Photos" from Photo App to MY PC in File Explorer. One day it was there, listed under Desktop, Documents, Downloads, Pictures, Videos, and then "PHOTOS", then it disappeared. How to I put it back as an option? * Original title: Moving Photo App to MY PC...
  9. uploading photos from photos app to a website

uploading photos from photos app to a website: Hi - I want to upload some photos from the photo app to a website, so I can print them. I can't seem to be able to access the photos app (only pictures) as an upload option. Can you help?...
  10. How do I SAVE / UPLOAD photos

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I SAVE / UPLOAD photos: Hi please excuse my complete ignorance, since downloading my " free windows 10 " I cant see how to download / save any fotos...when I try to a window opens giving my just the option of "windows picture viewer" but that doesnt seem to be installed, just an app for "photos" and...