Windows 10: How do I upload pictures from my Android to One drive?

Discus and support How do I upload pictures from my Android to One drive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I upload pictures from my Android to One drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NielsGraverholt1, Jun 24, 2020.

1. How do I upload pictures from my Android to One drive?

How do I upload pictures from my Android to One drive?

:)

NielsGraverholt1, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Jun 24, 2020
  3. how do i upload pictures to skydrive

Here is how you can 'trick' the phone into doing an automatic upload. (All steps to be done on PC)

• Connect the phone to your PC.
    • Open the phone memory and go to this 'other pictures' folder you are talking about.
    • Cut/Copy them from that location and put them into the folder called 'SAVED PICTURES'
    That's it. The phone will automatically start uploading these pictures to SkyDrive.

Jay_answers, Jun 24, 2020
  4. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

1. How do I upload pictures from my Android to One drive? - Similar Threads - upload pictures Android

2. When uploading files via Android to One Drive it's saying my uploads are paused. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When uploading files via Android to One Drive it's saying my uploads are paused. How can I...: When uploading files via Android to One Drive it's saying my uploads are paused. How can I remedy this problem?Android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-uploading-files-via-android-to-one-drive-its/90ac2332-28ff-4303-9b06-b38967e39e31
  3. When uploading files via Android to One Drive it's saying my uploads are paused. How can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When uploading files via Android to One Drive it's saying my uploads are paused. How can I...: When uploading files via Android to One Drive it's saying my uploads are paused. How can I remedy this problem?Android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-uploading-files-via-android-to-one-drive-its/90ac2332-28ff-4303-9b06-b38967e39e31
  4. When uploading files via Android to One Drive it's saying my uploads are paused. How can I...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how to stop one drive from auto uploading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop one drive from auto uploading: one drive was not auto uploading everthing b4 i reinstalled clean install win 10, but right after reinstallation it started forced uploading of files, how do i stop one drive to do so, i want one drive to be active in task bar so i may uploadany necessary file, but do not...
  6. how to stop one drive from auto uploading

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to stop one drive from auto uploading: one drive was not auto uploading everthing b4 i reinstalled clean install win 10, but right after reinstallation it started forced uploading of files, how do i stop one drive to do so, i want one drive to be active in task bar so i may uploadany necessary file, but do not...
  7. how do I upload my pictures from an android to my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I upload my pictures from an android to my PC?: How do I upload my photos from my android phone to my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-my-pictures-from-an-android-to-my/3e89bc1e-ce0e-4880-b6e3-37ea6b2635f2
  8. how do I upload my pictures from an android to my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I upload my pictures from an android to my PC?: How do I upload my photos from my android phone to my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-my-pictures-from-an-android-to-my/3e89bc1e-ce0e-4880-b6e3-37ea6b2635f2
  9. one drive is stuck in uploading files from my Android phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    one drive is stuck in uploading files from my Android phone: I am trying to upload about ~100 photos from my Android phone to OneDrive. Maybe ~1/3 of them have uploaded. Now its "just stopped". Nothing is happening. If, on the phone i go to the folder in OneDrive, it says "uploading" at the top. But, it seems to be "stuck" on one file,...
  10. How to I upload picture to my one drive business

in Windows 10 Support
    How to I upload picture to my one drive business: I am trying to create automatic onedrive sync with my android phone (Samsung s7). I am getting a message (see attached screen shot) that I need personal folder one drive .... I can not believe this stuff is true. Super annoying thing, since I am one man business and doing...