Windows 10: How do I use a custom text size on Windows 10

Discus and support How do I use a custom text size on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Change the size of text and app display , there are just 4 options ryt 100 , 125 , 150 and 175 , but I want to change it , is it possible via thrid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VikingStudiosZ, Mar 11, 2021.

1. How do I use a custom text size on Windows 10

Change the size of text and app display , there are just 4 options ryt 100 , 125 , 150 and 175 , but I want to change it , is it possible via thrid party app or smtng

submitted by /u/VikingStudiosZ
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VikingStudiosZ, Mar 11, 2021

2. Text and graphics size in Windows 10

Hello,

If you're using Windows 10, you can change the size of the text, apps and other items by following these steps:

• Open Control Panel in small icons view.
    • Click on Display.
    • Under Change size of items, you can see some options on how you can change the size of your desktop text, apps and others.
    • You can select Use these display settings to customize your display.
    • You can select Magnifier to temporarily enlarge a portion of your screen.
    • You can select Set a custom scaling level if the neither of the above options is to your liking.

Note: Setting custom scaling level is not recommended since it may cause some unexpected behavior on some displays.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Jezhel Uga, Mar 11, 2021
  3. GlamourD Win User
    Possible to Change text size of customization windows? - NOT Magnifier

Greetings,

While it is wonderfully possible to customize the font sizes via ClearText on windows and certain displays, is it possible to adjust the text size, for example, in the windows that open when customizing certain settings like when customizing Task Bar and
    Start Menu options?

The Magnifier requires me to move the cursor over everything where I'd like to simply
    enlarge the text in the specific "customization" window.

If this is not possible, where can I make this suggestion to Microsoft?

Thank you!

GlamourD, Mar 11, 2021
  4. GlamourD Win User

How do I use a custom text size on Windows 10

Possible to Change text size of customization windows? - NOT Magnifier

Greetings,

While it is wonderfully possible to customize the font sizes via ClearText on windows and certain displays, is it possible to adjust the text size, for example, in the windows that open when customizing certain settings like when customizing Task Bar and
    Start Menu options?

The Magnifier requires me to move the cursor over everything where I'd like to simply
    enlarge the text in the specific "customization" window.

If this is not possible, where can I make this suggestion to Microsoft?

Thank you!

GlamourD, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

How do I use a custom text size on Windows 10

1. How do I use a custom text size on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - custom text size

2. Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size: Hey There,I am using paint 3D,and I use it to make a simple, transparent logo, containing a word.Therefore I use the text editor.But, to my unfortune, I cannot select any custom colours or font size for the word.Is there anyone who can tell me, if there is a way to do...
  3. Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size: Hey There,I am using paint 3D,and I use it to make a simple, transparent logo, containing a word.Therefore I use the text editor.But, to my unfortune, I cannot select any custom colours or font size for the word.Is there anyone who can tell me, if there is a way to do...
  4. How to Change Text Size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Change Text Size in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] source: https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/change-text-size-in-windows-10.17663/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-text-size-in-windows-10/aaee319a-0def-45a3-954d-b048781027d0
  5. How to Change Text Size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Change Text Size in Windows 10: https://i.postimg.cc/GhsWcXDC/1.jpg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-text-size-in-windows-10/aaee319a-0def-45a3-954d-b048781027d0"
  6. Desktop icon text size, font and color customization

Desktop icon text size, font and color customization: ,When, oh when, will MS respond to its millions of begging users and restore desktop icon font customization of size and color? We have been waiting literally for a decade or more for MS to restore that Oh so useful display adjustment section of the operating system, to no...
  7. how to change text size

how to change text size: I would like to change the text size. how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-text-size/780a199e-748a-459a-873d-73638cc9a753
  8. How to change the size of text in Windows. Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to change the size of text in Windows. Windows 10: I'm trying to change the size of text in Windows. Both Bing and my settings took me to the link below. This is a Microsoft article last updated just over two months ago and it refers to using a slider bar. Neither this HP laptop nor my new Lenovo laptop show a slider bar and...
  9. How do I increase the size of the text on my printer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I increase the size of the text on my printer?: The text on my HP Envy 5540 printer needs to be larger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-do-i-increase-the-size-of-the-text-on-my/506ed45b-cdb1-487f-887e-2229c2303d79
  10. How do I change the font size of the text displayed

How do I change the font size of the text displayed: I have not tweaked anything but find that the font size of the text displayed (say of TenForums) has reduced. I have tried Settings-> Display. It has only two options : Default (100%) & 150%. If I set it to 150%, everything including Desktop & Taskbar are affected. I tried...