Windows 10: How do I use DCOUNT function

Discus and support How do I use DCOUNT function in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Date Month Day Temperature Rainfall Flyers Price Sales Revenue 1/1/2017 January Sunday 27 2.00 15 0.3 10 $ 3.00 1/2/2017 January Monday... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by SuhasKurse, Jun 21, 2019.

1. How do I use DCOUNT function

Date Month Day Temperature Rainfall Flyers Price Sales Revenue
    1/1/2017 January Sunday 27 2.00 15 0.3 10 $ 3.00
    1/2/2017 January Monday 28.9 1.33 15 0.3 13 $ 3.90
    1/3/2017 January Tuesday 34.5 1.33 27 0.3 15 $ 4.50
    1/4/2017 January Wednesday 44.1 1.05 28 0.3 17 $ 5.10
    1/5/2017 January Thursday 42.4 1.00 33 0.3 18 $ 5.40
    1/6/2017 January Friday 25.3 1.54 23 0.3 11 $ 3.30
    1/7/2017 January Saturday 32.9 1.54 19 0.3 13 $ 3.90
    1/8/2017 January Sunday 37.5 1.18 28 0.3 15 $ 4.50
    1/9/2017 January Monday 38.1 1.18 20 0.3 17 $ 5.10
    How can I use DCount function to find number unique days. I am expection answer 7

:)

SuhasKurse, Jun 21, 2019

2. alt-key functionality

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Single Click on the file.
    • Tap F2 ( Function Key).
    • Then type the name and enter.
    Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Additional Image Upload Functionality

I know. That's why I was suggesting more functionality. :/

Kreij, Jun 21, 2019
  4. vekoy Win User

How do I use DCOUNT function

Micro SD card not functionable

Soo, my Micro SD now isn't functionable and I can't format it and it says that it's RAW now..

Please any suggestions ?

vekoy, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

How do I use DCOUNT function

1. How do I use DCOUNT function - Similar Threads - DCOUNT function

2. Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.: I have a laptop with Windows 10 currently installed and recently have down a game from Steam. When I went to turn my laptop on this morning it went through the booting process normally showing that the screen does work. However, after going through that process it would go to...
  3. Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.: I have a laptop with Windows 10 currently installed and recently have down a game from Steam. When I went to turn my laptop on this morning it went through the booting process normally showing that the screen does work. However, after going through that process it would go to...
  4. Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Audio only functioning within Realtek Audio Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio only functioning within Realtek Audio Manager: I've never had any issues with my headphones before this morning, when I updated my computer. I noticed that my headphones were not playing any audio at all. At first, I wasn't too worried, assumed I probably just had to update my audio drivers so I went ahead and did that,...
  6. Audio only functioning within Realtek Audio Manager

Audio only functioning within Realtek Audio Manager: I've never had any issues with my headphones before this morning, when I updated my computer. I noticed that my headphones were not playing any audio at all. At first, I wasn't too worried, assumed I probably just had to update my audio drivers so I went ahead and did that,...
  7. Audio only functioning within Realtek Audio Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Tablet function missing from Asus Zenbook after reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet function missing from Asus Zenbook after reinstall: I have an Asus Zenbook Flip 13. The camera wasn't working for a long time so they replaced the whole screen but the camera was still not working. So they did BIOS update and not it works. However, the tablet mode has completely gone missing from the computer. Autorotation is...
  9. Tablet function missing from Asus Zenbook after reinstall

Tablet function missing from Asus Zenbook after reinstall: I have an Asus Zenbook Flip 13. The camera wasn't working for a long time so they replaced the whole screen but the camera was still not working. So they did BIOS update and not it works. However, the tablet mode has completely gone missing from the computer. Autorotation is...
  10. Sleep function not available on SUrface 7+ Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep function not available on SUrface 7+ Pro: Hi,I just bought a Surface 7+ Pro about a week ago. 2 days ago I've noticed it was warm inside my bag and it was draining battery because wasn't sleeping as I closed the keyboard. Upon investigation I discovered the sleep function wasn't working anymore. The powercfg /a gives...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does dcount work on a query