Windows 10: How do I use iphone6 with 'YOUR PHONE' app on windows 10 2019?

Discus and support How do I use iphone6 with 'YOUR PHONE' app on windows 10 2019? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I use iphone6 with 'YOUR PHONE' app on windows 10 2019? I managed to follow the instructions download edge onto my iphone, connect the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JKind2020, Jun 9, 2020.

1. JKind2020 Win User

How do I use iphone6 with 'YOUR PHONE' app on windows 10 2019?

I managed to follow the instructions download edge onto my iphone, connect the devices, but I can't see texts etc from my Iphone on my laptop, when i open the Your phone app, its just blank?

Any suggestions

:)

JKind2020, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 9, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

why is there a windows 10 app for netflix?

Yes, it's no longer the windows phone OS. It's just Windows 10. And yes, the app is perfect for the phone.

rtwjunkie, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I use iphone6 with 'YOUR PHONE' app on windows 10 2019? - Similar Threads - iphone6 'YOUR PHONE'

2. Use Your Phone App In Background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Your Phone App In Background: The Your Phone app is great. I mainly use the Notifications feature to stay up to date and to react to the reminders I set for myself. Especially using Windows 11 the way the notifications are integrated in the Notification Center is very clean, intuitive and helpful.My only...
  3. Use Your Phone App In Background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use Your Phone App In Background: The Your Phone app is great. I mainly use the Notifications feature to stay up to date and to react to the reminders I set for myself. Especially using Windows 11 the way the notifications are integrated in the Notification Center is very clean, intuitive and helpful.My only...
  4. How do I deregister my phone number from the "Your Phone" app?

How do I deregister my phone number from the "Your Phone" app?: Hello I'm trying to remove the "Your Phone" application off of my computer. Was a mistake setting this nightmare up. How do I deregister my phone number off this crappy app? I tried to shut it down, delete the application, and won't go away. It disrupt phone calls by hanging...
  5. Your Phone app in Windows 10 can now use wallpaper from your phone

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app in Windows 10 can now use wallpaper from your phone: Because #yourphone is, well, *your* phone, we wanted to make it feel as such on your PC. Rolling out now to #windowsinsiders (at 50%) you can enjoy your phone wallpaper being applied with acrylic transparency to the nav bar + larger icon. PS: Calls is now fully rolled out at...
  6. How to use Your Phone app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Your Phone app in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has invested a lot in both the Android and iOS ecosystem. One of the efforts made is Your Phone app. Its a built-in feature in Windows 10, which brings notifications, the ability to reply to them, receive and send [...] This post How to use Your...
  7. How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone?: How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone? I installed it to see if it was useful for me, it wasn't. When I try to delete it it won't, acts like a system application. You know what kind of program won't let you uninstall it once it's on your system? A virus....
  8. how do you uninstal your phone app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do you uninstal your phone app?: how do you uninstal your phone app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstal-your-phone-app/dc31d895-8c74-44c5-8028-d047c70940e6"
  9. How do you set the name of a phone in the "Your Phone" app

How do you set the name of a phone in the "Your Phone" app: Mine shows up as this annoying name: [ATTACH] I have tried removing the device and re-adding it, but the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-the-name-of-a-phone-in-the-your/9639e258-6ba3-48fd-9913-fe4419054e0a
  10. How to set up and use the Windows 10 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    How to set up and use the Windows 10 Your Phone app: Microsoft recently launched the Your Phone app for Windows 10 devices that aims to bring your PC and phone closer. For this article, we’re going to concentrate on Windows 10 Your Phone app and Android device integration. If you’re part of the Insider program, you can install...