Windows 10: How do I use Keyboard and Touch pad at the same time?

Discus and support How do I use Keyboard and Touch pad at the same time? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm new here so if I do anything that isn't allowed pls have mercy on my soul. I'm on a TOSHIBA SATELLITE C75D-B7260 laptop. I've been trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JanRodriguez2, Jul 16, 2019.

1. How do I use Keyboard and Touch pad at the same time?

Hi, I'm new here so if I do anything that isn't allowed pls have mercy on my soul.

I'm on a TOSHIBA SATELLITE C75D-B7260 laptop. I've been trying to make it so I can use my touchpad while using my keyboard, this is solely for the purpose of playing video games. I have tried so many things like turning palm check all the way to minimum/max, to changing the Touchpad sensitivity between the least sensitive to the most sensitive, I've watched dozens of videos on people having the same mistake and how to fix it but no luck since for most people all it takes is turning down Palm Check, I've checked if the driver is up to date and it says it is, I honestly don't know how to make this possible and have finally decided to look for some help on a community. I did fix it one time and made it work thanks to a certain video on YouTube that fixed my problem but that was really long ago and I had my Laptop reset and now I don't remember nor can find the video on how to fix my issue. I remember that on the video he went on the synaptics files or something and deleted a certain file so the problem gets fixed but yet again I don't remember where and which one it was. Please help!!!

:)

JanRodriguez2, Jul 16, 2019

2. Wake from Sleep with Touch Pad and Keyboard

My laptop is an ASUS X55LA. I have attached both photos and yes, I was referring to the device manager. BTW there is no 'Power Management' settings in my BIOS.

How do I use Keyboard and Touch pad at the same time? [​IMG]

How do I use Keyboard and Touch pad at the same time? [​IMG]

SamTheGr8est, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Amit KV Win User
    Keyboard and touch pad issue

I have HP x360 laptop with Windows 10 on it. The problem is my keyboard and touch pad only works in BIOS mode but not when Windows get loaded. I have tried installing different OS too (Windows 7, Windows 8) but the problem still persists. During hardware
    tests, the keyboard and touch pad tests show successful which suggests it's not an hardware issue. I have tried updating keyboard and touch pad drivers, even updated BIOS version. If anyone has the solution, kindly help me out.

Amit KV, Jul 16, 2019
  4. hosscomp Win User

How do I use Keyboard and Touch pad at the same time?

Unwanted touch-pad and keyboard re-sizing of active window

This is driving me crazy. I have gone through the synaptic touch pad settings several times and and I still have to use cat paw touches on the keyboard and touch pad to keep the window from randomly zooming. Also the search window keeps popping up randomly and I have to tap the touch pad to remove it. I am sure this must have been answered before or described in setup tutorials, but I am having too much trouble just searching for it.

Please help.

Thanks

hosscomp, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

How do I use Keyboard and Touch pad at the same time?

1. How do I use Keyboard and Touch pad at the same time? - Similar Threads - Keyboard Touch pad

2. How do I disable hold with touch pad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I disable hold with touch pad?: I like the move and click but I wish not to hold and drag unless one of the touchpad buttons is held down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-hold-with-touch-pad/94365875-2c97-47d8-a86a-dd10b1646bd8
  3. how do I unlock touch pad when keyboard is also locked

how do I unlock touch pad when keyboard is also locked: how do I unlock touch pad when keyboard is also locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unlock-touch-pad-when-keyboard-is-also/bcf8e1a8-9cb9-4016-856b-2c8f89fc5844
  4. Malfunctioning of touch pad and keyboard

Malfunctioning of touch pad and keyboard: Hello, I have Lenovo G40-70, winfdows 10 Recently I have been observing a strange behavior. The delete button doesn't work when I press it, but at randomly. Then it doesn't stop deleting the text until it deletes everything in the text box. Initially thought hardware button...
  5. How do I disable the touch pad?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable the touch pad?: How do I disable the touchpad. When I type my thumbs or wrists touch the touchpad, causing words and letters to end up in the wrong place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-the-touch-pad/e71db04c-b2df-4d14-b3f5-15705d72f0fc
  6. how do I use my touchpad and my keyboard at the same time

how do I use my touchpad and my keyboard at the same time: If I use my keyboard then my mouse does not move and vice versa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-use-my-touchpad-and-my-keyboard-at-the/3f3e09dc-61e5-4d06-9465-8c96c4a66f68
  7. How do i rename a file using the touch pad

How do i rename a file using the touch pad: How do I rename a file using the touch pad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-rename-a-file-using-the-touch-pad/cd89211c-ba75-4265-9fdb-d2f4343fbd08
  8. Keyboard and touch pad issue

Keyboard and touch pad issue: I have HP x360 laptop with Windows 10 on it. The problem is my keyboard and touch pad only works in BIOS mode but not when Windows get loaded. I have tried installing different OS too (Windows 7, Windows 8) but the problem still persists. During hardware tests, the keyboard...
  9. Microsoft all in one media keyboard can't use touch pad and keyboard at the same time?

Microsoft all in one media keyboard can't use touch pad and keyboard at the same time?: I'm trying to play a game in my laptop with the all in one media keyboard but I can't use both touch pad and keyboard at the same time. Any solutions to fix this?...
  10. Cannot use keyboard and touch pad at the same time...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use keyboard and touch pad at the same time...: Hello, I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro computer running on Windows 10 Pro. My issue comes in where I cannot use the keys on the keyboard and the touch pad at the same time. I have searched several different times trying to find a solution to the problem, however upon my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant use keyboard and trackpad at same time

2. laptop can i use touch and keyboard at same time

3. how to use touch and hardware keyboard at the same time windows

4. how to use touchpad,
  5. bluetooth mouse and trackpad does not work at same time,
  6. mousepad and keyboard wont work at same time,
  7. use touchpad while typing windows 10,
  8. i cant use touchpad while using my keyboard windows 10