Windows 10: How do I Use my computer to play PS4

Discus and support How do I Use my computer to play PS4 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an iMac 2017 running windows 10 bootcamp. It has a thunderbolt port, and I want to use a hdmi to thunderbolt cable to play my PS4 on my iMac... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/milan1604, Jun 6, 2020.

1. How do I Use my computer to play PS4

I have an iMac 2017 running windows 10 bootcamp. It has a thunderbolt port, and I want to use a hdmi to thunderbolt cable to play my PS4 on my iMac screen. I have tried remote play and it’s way to laggy to be enjoyable. Does anyone know how to set up windows software to allow this to happen? Thanks

submitted by /u/milan1604
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/milan1604, Jun 6, 2020
  2. henasith Win User

PS4 external play options

MKV is a container format which can hold unlimited number of video, audio, picture, or subtitle tracks in one file, but PS4 can play MKV files with the following specification:
    • H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level 4.2
    • MP3, AAC LC, AC-3 (Dolby Digital)

Once the MKV you add to PS4 does not meet the above requirements, the problem occurs.

To solve the issue, there are many methods and here list two of them:

1. Handbrake is the go to free converter for video files on Mac.

HandBrake: Open Source Video Transcoder

Install it and then point it at one of your MKV files and convert to one of the preset MP4 defaults in the Handbrake sidebar. Under "Regular" you should be fine with "Normal" or "High Profile" settings.

2. A step by step guide on Does PS4 Play MKV.

The article introduces a detailed guide to help you solve PS4 won't play MKV issue.

henasith, Jun 8, 2020
  3. DMac4484 Win User
    Windows 10 Pro 1909 and PS4 Remote Play

Trying to install the latest PS4 Play Remote and it tells me I need the latest OS upgrade (which I am on) and to get the Media Feature Pack. The link to the Media Feature Pack does not include Version 1909 and the next earlier one is a dead link.

If MS isn't updating the Media Pack, it would see the PS4 app should know that and not require it.

Any suggestions.

DMac4484, Jun 8, 2020
  4. imabzb Win User

How do I Use my computer to play PS4

How to play minecraft PC with someone on PS4?

Just to confirm for anyone else... I did purchase it for the PC and it's actually pretty simple to play cross platform without any additional costs. Just add your friend on the PS4 and visa versa. Once either one of you is in a game, the other can simply
    click on that player in the friend list and select "Join" to join their game.

imabzb, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

How do I Use my computer to play PS4

1. How do I Use my computer to play PS4 - Similar Threads - computer play PS4

2. PS4 Remote play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS4 Remote play: HI guys, ever since the PS4 remote play update i haven't been able to use the app, now I've tried everything, the most recent of which was to upgrade to windows 10 pro N. I have an IntelR CoreTM i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz 8,00 GB Ram my Remote play wont launch even...
  3. How do I use my headset on my PS4 controler on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I use my headset on my PS4 controler on windows 10: When I’m gaming and I wanna use my PS4 controler I wanna put my headset in the controler but when I dot it it won’t work How do I fix it submitted by /u/Merfius101 [link] [comments]...
  4. how do i connect my ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i connect my ps4 controller: im trying to play a game and it asks me what the controls should be and when i press a button on the controller it doesnt pick it up im using a usb to out it in btw submitted by /u/Paarthurnax69 [link] [comments]...
  5. ps4 remote play not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ps4 remote play not working: i have updated my hp laptop and one of my applications called ps4 remote play has stopped working showing a black screen. It says on the playstation website that it is because my graphics arent the latest or something on these lines. I went to my device manager and it said...
  6. how do i get a dvd to play on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get a dvd to play on my computer: how do I get a dvd to play on my desk top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-dvd-to-play-on-my-computer/52b0c1cc-d1de-4d75-9f59-367db0e54bbd
  7. How to play minecraft on ps4 cross platform

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to play minecraft on ps4 cross platform: How to play minecraft on ps4 with friend on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-minecraft-on-ps4-cross-platform/1804e09c-3ef0-4b96-8543-784e9f88d1b1"
  8. How to play minecraft PC with someone on PS4?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to play minecraft PC with someone on PS4?: I want to play minecraft on the PC (Windows 10) with my son on his PS4. I was going to buy minecraft for Windows 10 in the Microsoft store but it says "Free Trial" then "Redeem Code" and "Not sold separately"?? So I'm not even sure how to purchase it :/ Then I read further...
  9. How do I use my phone hotspot for this computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I use my phone hotspot for this computer?: I have a Samsung Galaxy A10e. I turned on Bluetooth tethering so that I can share my wifi. What I want to do is share my wifi with my laptop, but when I go on hotspot settings on my laptop I only see options for sharing my laptops wifi instead of using another devices (like...
  10. How do I play a DVD on my windows 10 computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I play a DVD on my windows 10 computer?: I signed up for free DVD player app but nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-play-a-dvd-on-my-windows-10-computer/0dce5d82-beed-4666-a9b9-896069f31d05