Windows 10: How do i use realms??

Discus and support How do i use realms?? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My friend invited me to his minecraft realm, I didn't have wifi at the time so I downloaded pocket edition and played on there. I just got wifi and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Taylor Swift's Clown., Feb 26, 2021.

1. How do i use realms??

My friend invited me to his minecraft realm, I didn't have wifi at the time so I downloaded pocket edition and played on there. I just got wifi and I wanted to use it on my pc, but now there's a pop-up saying I can't play because of my settings. I have looked everywhere to change these settings but all of the instructions assume I have an Xbox, I'm a pc windows gamer which is annoying I am 13 which is probably why, but I have permission and also I'm terrible with settings, ty!

:)

Taylor Swift's Clown., Feb 26, 2021
  2. Minecraft Realms

I can join and play on a realm no problem, however when the owner of said realm tries to join it get's stuck on the "loading resource packs" screen and won't load, we've tried everything Google has suggested to try and solve the problem but nothing has
    helped as of yet, can I get an assist.

Jo Leonhardt, Feb 26, 2021
  3. How do i use realms??

Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

How do i use realms??

1. How do i use realms?? - Similar Threads - realms

2. Minecraft Realms Plus, bedrock. Tricked by Microsoft/Minecraft to pay twice, refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Plus, bedrock. Tricked by Microsoft/Minecraft to pay twice, refund: When I was logging into Minecraft just now, I was greeted with a fullscreen that informed me that my subscription for Realm Plus had expired and that I needed to pay to get my realm back. I just clicked ok to pay and went through with it. When that was done I logged into...
  3. Bedrock version Minecraft Realms Export fails to import

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bedrock version Minecraft Realms Export fails to import: So I am running into a problem where I download my realm and attempt to export it from the local file it creates a 0kb .mcworld file. I found somewhere that references that if you zip the file and rename it from.zip to .mcworld you should be able to import it. When I...
  4. Can I use a Microsoft gift Card to buy a realm?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use a Microsoft gift Card to buy a realm?: I just got Java edition on my pc and need to put a debit card in for a realm, and was planning on using a visa gift card. However, the Mojang website would not accept it. Can I buy a Microsoft gift card and use it to pay for the realm?...
  5. Problema en la compra y creación de un Realm de Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problema en la compra y creación de un Realm de Minecraft: Juego minecraft en Winbdows 10. Anteriormente he comprado un Realm pero ahora que quiero volver a tener uno he tenido problemas con el pago. Luego intenté hacer un pago con PayPal y se me pagó la transacción pero , al mismo tiempo, la pantalla de mi Pc decía que hubo un...
  6. I would like a refund for my Minecraft Realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like a refund for my Minecraft Realm: So, I recently opened up Minecraft, and when I did, it displayed a message telling me my realm subscription had expired. Me, trusting that Microsoft was right and I forgot to set it up for automatic renewal, clicked to renew it and gave my debit card information. It wanted a...
  7. I can't join my friends realm on bedrock

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't join my friends realm on bedrock: For some reason whenever try to play my friends realm i can't. I did everything i could do but nothing worked. I even changed both of the club option and i could join multiplayer. Nothing worked. How can i fix this?...
  8. realme neckband lagging problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realme neckband lagging problem: i have realme neckband & there is lagging problem of sound.It get connected but sound is not normal,it delays.How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realme-neckband-lagging-problem/693cbaaf-7268-4117-9acc-203da8b15240
  9. Microsoft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Realms: [ATTACH] All my privacy settings on Microsoft are correct, I do not have a child's account and have never set up any 'parental permission' type system. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft and it still doesn't work what should I do?...
  10. minecraft realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft realms: I’m trying to get minecraft realms on my pc but every time i try and but it it says “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is ste up.” I’ve checked my settings and I have xbox live gold, I am not a child account and as far as I know it...