Windows 10: How do i use realms??

Discus and support How do i use realms?? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My friend invited me to his minecraft realm, I didn't have wifi at the time so I downloaded pocket edition and played on there. I just got wifi and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Taylor Swift's Clown., Feb 26, 2021.

1. How do i use realms??

My friend invited me to his minecraft realm, I didn't have wifi at the time so I downloaded pocket edition and played on there. I just got wifi and I wanted to use it on my pc, but now there's a pop-up saying I can't play because of my settings. I have looked everywhere to change these settings but all of the instructions assume I have an Xbox, I'm a pc windows gamer which is annoying I am 13 which is probably why, but I have permission and also I'm terrible with settings, ty!

:)

Taylor Swift's Clown., Feb 26, 2021
  2. Minecraft Realms

I can join and play on a realm no problem, however when the owner of said realm tries to join it get's stuck on the "loading resource packs" screen and won't load, we've tried everything Google has suggested to try and solve the problem but nothing has
    helped as of yet, can I get an assist.

Jo Leonhardt, Feb 26, 2021
  3. How do i use realms??

Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

How do i use realms??

1. How do i use realms?? - Similar Threads - realms

2. Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!"....: Whenever trying to join my friend bedrock realm, it keeps saying outdated client. There are no new updates either on the minecraft launcher or on the microsoft app store. Please fix it....
  3. Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!"....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!"....: Whenever trying to join my friend bedrock realm, it keeps saying outdated client. There are no new updates either on the minecraft launcher or on the microsoft app store. Please fix it....
  4. Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62: I'm aware that others have encountered this issue but my Minecraft Bedrock edition is stuck in 1.20.62. I have windows 11 as my OS.I have tried resetting my Microsoft Store cache. I have restarted my laptop as there was an update available and I have uninstalled and...
  5. Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62

Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62: I'm aware that others have encountered this issue but my Minecraft Bedrock edition is stuck in 1.20.62. I have windows 11 as my OS.I have tried resetting my Microsoft Store cache. I have restarted my laptop as there was an update available and I have uninstalled and...
  6. Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62: Hello,When joining my friends' realm, I get the error in the title. I see from the patch notes that v1.20.70 is available, but my game reads v1.20.62, despite the launcher being set to 'latest release'.Here are the following things I've tried I'm on Windows 10:Updating...
  7. Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62

Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62: Hello,When joining my friends' realm, I get the error in the title. I see from the patch notes that v1.20.70 is available, but my game reads v1.20.62, despite the launcher being set to 'latest release'.Here are the following things I've tried I'm on Windows 10:Updating...
  8. Can't unsub from Minecraft Realms?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't unsub from Minecraft Realms?: I had two minecraft accounts connected because of the migration a few years ago, and never had issues with this. But I imagine this is the reason why. I have since deleted the one that the realms sub IS NOT connected to, leaving only the account that DOES have a Realms sub....
  9. Can't unsub from Minecraft Realms?

Can't unsub from Minecraft Realms?: I had two minecraft accounts connected because of the migration a few years ago, and never had issues with this. But I imagine this is the reason why. I have since deleted the one that the realms sub IS NOT connected to, leaving only the account that DOES have a Realms sub....
  10. how can i get a refund on a realm

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how can i get a refund on a realm: I let my child get a realm and turned off recurring billing but 5 mins ago i got charged for the realm again i dont know if its a problem with Microsoft or if it was my Childs doing but i want to figure out how i can get a refund. the realm has not been used and has been...