Windows 10: how do i use text messaging on windows 10 without a smart phone?

Discus and support how do i use text messaging on windows 10 without a smart phone? in Cortana to solve the problem; how do i use text messaging on windows 10 without a smart phone?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Mike 1605 Sullivan, Apr 19, 2021.

1. how do i use text messaging on windows 10 without a smart phone?

how do i use text messaging on windows 10 without a smart phone?

:)

Mike 1605 Sullivan, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone

Read more: Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone | Windows Central

Brink, Apr 19, 2021
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    How to send an email that a phone receives as a text?

At my office, we want to have the ability to communicate with our electricians who are fairly low tech people. They don't check emails often, but text messaging would work fine for our need. I know with Verizon and Sprint you can using the text messaging app on the phone to text an email, and then if you reply to say L: 9995724770@VTEXT.COM that email will go to the phone as a text message.

Short of having all the electricians text an email to get these addresses, is there an easier way to go about this? I've never really dealt with mass texting before. Is say a Droid phone capable of sending a text to 40 people?

OrbitzXT, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

1. how do i use text messaging on windows 10 without a smart phone? - Similar Threads - text messaging without

2. why do I get the message "We cannot send a text message to this number" to any phone I use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do I get the message "We cannot send a text message to this number" to any phone I use?: I'm trying to recover access to my microsoft accounts and after resetting my password and next ask to get a verification code from my phone, I get a message that "We cannot send a text message to this number". No one @ microsoft has been able to help and always send me do the...
  3. why do I get the message "We cannot send a text message to this number" to any phone I use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why do I get the message "We cannot send a text message to this number" to any phone I use?: I'm trying to recover access to my microsoft accounts and after resetting my password and next ask to get a verification code from my phone, I get a message that "We cannot send a text message to this number". No one @ microsoft has been able to help and always send me do the...
  4. When I send a text message to an existing text thread using the Phone Link app, it adds a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I send a text message to an existing text thread using the Phone Link app, it adds a...: When I send a text message to an existing text thread using the Phone Link app, it adds a gnarly @rcs.google.com recipient. Example: jjswmzrfgjbswu3jompswmjxgeztgmbrg4zdqoa7mzrggnjwmvqtomtggaydiyrtmzrggmrwmy2wezjqguzgknrwmy2q====@rcs.google.com. Has anyone else seen this?...
  5. When I send a text message to an existing text thread using the Phone Link app, it adds a...

When I send a text message to an existing text thread using the Phone Link app, it adds a...: When I send a text message to an existing text thread using the Phone Link app, it adds a gnarly @rcs.google.com recipient. Example: jjswmzrfgjbswu3jompswmjxgeztgmbrg4zdqoa7mzrggnjwmvqtomtggaydiyrtmzrggmrwmy2wezjqguzgknrwmy2q====@rcs.google.com. Has anyone else seen this?...
  6. How do I use a custom text size on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I use a custom text size on Windows 10: Change the size of text and app display , there are just 4 options ryt 100 , 125 , 150 and 175 , but I want to change it , is it possible via thrid party app or smtng submitted by /u/VikingStudiosZ [link] [comments]...
  7. Your Phone app: text messaging

Your Phone app: text messaging: I installed Your Phone app on my pc Windows 10 & Your Phone Companion on my android 9 Moto X4 phone. Everything is synched & working except I cannot send texts from the pc. I can receive texts on the pc, & when I send a text from my phone, the text is mirrored on the pc's...
  8. How do I notify Microsoft that I do not have a Smart Phone?

How do I notify Microsoft that I do not have a Smart Phone?: After my new Updates yesterday, a page came up asking to send an App to my phone, to keep all my devices linked. That is fine for most people who have graduated to Smart phones and Tablets. Me I am a few months from 80 years and my phone is a Flip Cell Phone, no...
  9. change password without phone text

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    change password without phone text: I inherited a laptop when my Father-in-law died. I have the password to log in and it works fine - I am cleaning it up and setting it up for my son to use for school work. I am trying to change the password login for the computer, but it needs to verify the password change...
  10. How to send text messages from Windows 10 with Android Phone

in Windows 10 News
    How to send text messages from Windows 10 with Android Phone: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 and Android has come a long way. Microsoft offers the Phone app which allows one to connect the phone, and then access data. However, it needs Microsoft Launcher or Cortana to make it work. It brings notifications, messaging [...] This post How to...