Windows 10: how do I use the Green Sceen effect in Window 10 " Video Editor App"?

Discus and support how do I use the Green Sceen effect in Window 10 " Video Editor App"? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; how do I use the Green Sceen effect in Window 10 " Video Editor App"?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by thomaschou1, Feb 2, 2020.

1. how do I use the Green Sceen effect in Window 10 " Video Editor App"?

how do I use the Green Sceen effect in Window 10 " Video Editor App"?

:)

thomaschou1, Feb 2, 2020

2. QueenLoft video editor master app crashes on Windows 10

Hi,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• From where have you downloaded the QueenLoft video editor master app?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the app?
    • Have you check if the application is compatible on Windows 10 Operating System?

I recommend you to check if there is latest version of the software from the manufacturer's website. Also, check if the software is compatible with Windows 10 Operating System. If compatible install the latest version and check.

If not, I suggest you to download the latest version and try to install in compatibility mode on Windows 10 and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated software from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the software and check.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the QueenLoft video editor master app for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 2, 2020
  3. NateSug Win User
    Photo Effects Editor

Hello, I recently had an issue with the 3D Effects Editor where once I add a 3D effect, the audio for the effects doesn't save. So, I pull up the Photos app, click on a video, then click "Add a 3D Effect", then enter the effects editor and I start adding
    effects. Then, once I finalize the video, all of the effects have no audio, and I made sure the volume for the effects was turned on. I tried resetting and repairing the app, running diagnostics, checking for updates, its still having issues. Does anyone know
    how to fix this?

NateSug, Feb 2, 2020
  4. how do I use the Green Sceen effect in Window 10 " Video Editor App"?

Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to the Speed option missing from Video Editor app on Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that, your friends were able to find the Speed option on the Video Editor app. It could be possible that they are running a different version of app and your PC might be running an older version of app.

Let us try some troubleshooting steps and see if we can fix the issue. Refer the troubleshooting steps from the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

To uninstall and reinstall the Video Editor App and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + X, and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Now, paste following command and hit Enter:
      Get-AppxPackage *
      Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | Remove-AppxPackage
    3. Once the command is executed, open Microsoft Store application.
    4. Click on the Search bar, search for
      Photos App and click on it.
    5. Now, click on Install to install the application.

If the issue persists, we would suggest you to provide your valuable feedback and ideas in our

Feedback Hub
    , where our developers can look into the requests and constantly improve the features of Windows.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

how do I use the Green Sceen effect in Window 10 " Video Editor App"?

1. how do I use the Green Sceen effect in Window 10 " Video Editor App"? - Similar Threads - Green Sceen effect

2. How do I get the old Video Editor app back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get the old Video Editor app back?: I used the built in app titled "Video Editor" to make videos in 2020-2021. I loved the editing style that it had, but when I try to open it now it takes me to the photos app. How do I get back the old app? submitted by /u/Tale3339_XD [link] [comments]...
  3. How to trim videos using Windows 10 Photos app Video Editor

in Windows 10 News
    How to trim videos using Windows 10 Photos app Video Editor: [ATTACH]Did you know that you can split or trim a video in Windows 10 Photos or Video Editor app? If not, this must be pleasantly surprising for you to know that you can trim out a section from your video in the Photos app. In this tutorial, I will be showing you the steps to...
  4. Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared?: Hi, Any ideas where have my 3D effects have disappeared to in Win10 Video editor? They were there! But now, after a period, I've gone back into it and they are not. There were lots, but only a couple of 3D effects remain? My version is: Microsoft Photos...
  5. How to use the video editor inside Windows 10

How to use the video editor inside Windows 10: In Windows 10 I went to Search and entered Video Editor and it took me to the video editor inside the Photos program that comes installed on Windows 10. I have watched a video tutorial made by Kevin Startvert and I have several questions. I would like to send my questions...
  6. How to Use Built in Video Editor on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Use Built in Video Editor on Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/landohylton [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhe8u3/how_to_use_built_in_video_editor_on_windows_10/
  7. video editing with windows 10 using video editor

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    video editing with windows 10 using video editor: I have a video that I want to cut 2 seconds from. I trimmed one side and then the other so I have 2 sections of video. Then I click on finish video. After waiting for the upload to finally happened the trimmed piece is still there. How do I get the 2 new sections together and...
  8. How do I delete content, in the middle of a video, using Video editor

How do I delete content, in the middle of a video, using Video editor: First, I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong forum. I am baffled by the vast array of categories. I recently got a new computer which has windows 10. It does not have good ole' movie maker; it has video editor. I think I know how to delete video from the...
  9. When using Video Editor in Windows 10, how do I delete content in the middle of a video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When using Video Editor in Windows 10, how do I delete content in the middle of a video: I have a question regarding Video Editor in Windows 10. I know how to delete content at the end or the beginning of a video However, I cannot find any information regarding the removal of content in the Middle of a Video. How can I delete content in the middle of a...
  10. How to use Video Editor app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Video Editor app in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]I love simple things, and Windows Movie Maker has always been one of my favorite video editing software. I know it’s very basic with just a few features, but then again, it’s free and very simple and easy to use. [...] This post How to use Video Editor app...