Windows 10: How do I use the "whiteboard" feature in your camera software?

Discus and support How do I use the "whiteboard" feature in your camera software? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When the whiteboard button is clicked a blue screen pops up over the live camera. What can I do next?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CydneySetzer, Jan 28, 2020.

1. How do I use the "whiteboard" feature in your camera software?

When the whiteboard button is clicked a blue screen pops up over the live camera. What can I do next?

:)

CydneySetzer, Jan 28, 2020
  2. XNam360 Win User

Microsoft Whiteboard crashes almost anytime someone tries to join a session. How to fix?

I was unable to perform the steps specific to Office, because Microsoft Whiteboard wasn't included with Microsoft Office. Whiteboard was installed separately.

However I did figure out something that seems to work. I went to Settings → Apps & Features → Whiteboard → Reset and it seems to be working now.

XNam360, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Microsoft Whiteboard- Graph feature

Hi

I just downloaded microsoft Whiteboard for windows 10 but I can't see the options for a graph.

Do you know why that is. On a youtube video the graph feature is shown but when I download the app on windows 10 the graph feature is missing.

Why?

Zia

Moved from: Windows 10 / Store

ZiaSiddique16, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

How do I use the "whiteboard" feature in your camera software?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

How do I use the "whiteboard" feature in your camera software?

1. How do I use the "whiteboard" feature in your camera software? - Similar Threads - whiteboard feature camera

2. How do I recover a deleted whiteboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover a deleted whiteboard.: One of my whiteboards has been deleted accidentally. Each link I click on does not work and sends an Error message. Is there any way I can get this back?...
  3. How do I recover a deleted whiteboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover a deleted whiteboard.: One of my whiteboards has been deleted accidentally. Each link I click on does not work and sends an Error message. Is there any way I can get this back?...
  4. How do I use the shuffle feature in media play?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I use the shuffle feature in media play?: The shuffle feature in media play isn't working. How is it turned on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-use-the-shuffle-feature-in-media-play/a23378d5-cd4e-467f-b605-07e44d6f0b14
  5. How do I plug in a camera and get the software to load?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I plug in a camera and get the software to load?: I take pictures with Canon cameras. I process pictures with Photoshop. Ever since Windows XP, when I plugged in a camera, DSLR or point and shoot, the appropriate Canon software would load automatically to transfer the images. When I closed that software, the Canon...
  6. How do I plug in a camera and get the software to load?

How do I plug in a camera and get the software to load?: I take pictures with Canon cameras. I process pictures with Photoshop. Ever since Windows XP, when I plugged in a camera, DSLR or point and shoot, the appropriate Canon software would load automatically to transfer the images. When I closed that software, the Canon...
  7. Surface Pro 7 Whiteboard Feature on Camera Windows 10

Surface Pro 7 Whiteboard Feature on Camera Windows 10: I've just bought a Surface pro 7 to replace a surface 4 that was starting to glitch.In the new machine I cannot find the option to put the camera into 'whiteboard' mode. Has this option been moved, or is there an app I can download to gain this ability. It is a feature I use...
  8. How do I get the camera to use zoom?

How do I get the camera to use zoom?: Have tried to download camera, but computer says camera cannot be located, what is wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-camera-to-use-zoom/2cb02b90-5b8e-49c5-a2b9-7af33d163dfd
  9. How do I use the web camera to talk with friends?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I use the web camera to talk with friends?: How do I use the web camera to talk with friends? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam/e1776d9f-dcea-46ea-8786-4babc1ea2987
  10. How do I enable the Calls feature on the "Your Phone" app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I enable the Calls feature on the "Your Phone" app?: So I have the latest version of Windows 10 (November update, 18363.476) and I also got a PCIe Wifi 6 + Bluetooth 5.0 (Intel AX200) card for my desktop hoping I could have this feature enabled by now....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is camera take whiteboard