Windows 10: how do i use the windows 10 minecraft key again on a different computer?

Discus and support how do i use the windows 10 minecraft key again on a different computer? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got a new computer and when i try to get the game it tells me my key is already used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by addisoff, Sep 26, 2019.

1. addisoff Win User

how do i use the windows 10 minecraft key again on a different computer?

I got a new computer and when i try to get the game it tells me my key is already used

:)

addisoff, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 26, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Sep 26, 2019
  4. how do i use the windows 10 minecraft key again on a different computer?

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

how do i use the windows 10 minecraft key again on a different computer?

1. how do i use the windows 10 minecraft key again on a different computer? - Similar Threads - minecraft key again

2. How to use a product key again?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to use a product key again?: Hi,I bought my win10 product key some year ago and my pc died.I bought a new pc thinking that my cd/key was bound to the microsoft account of mine.How can i re-enter my product key?Thanks,JoeBunny....
  3. How to use a product key again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use a product key again?: Hi,I bought my win10 product key some year ago and my pc died.I bought a new pc thinking that my cd/key was bound to the microsoft account of mine.How can i re-enter my product key?Thanks,JoeBunny....
  4. How to use a product key again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I stay at different places, how do I play Minecraft Bedrock on different computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stay at different places, how do I play Minecraft Bedrock on different computers?: I have bought Minecraft Bedrock on my home computer. How do I play Minecraft when I am staying at my grandparents' house on their Windows computer without buying it again? I just want to login and play the game on my account without having to pay for Minecraft all over...
  6. I can't move Minecraft Windows 10 to a different computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't move Minecraft Windows 10 to a different computer: 'I got a copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free with my purchase of Minecraft and I installed it on a computer I no longer have access to. I got the game through a code, so it was redeemed on the other computer as well. Now I want to install Windows 10 Edition on my new...
  7. can I use my windows 10 key again?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can I use my windows 10 key again?: I have uninstalled a windows 10 key and windows because of bugs and deleted all data. If I install windows again, do I need a new key or can I use the old one? kann ich meinen windows 10 key nochmal benutzen?
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 re-install on a different computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 re-install on a different computer.: I installed Minecraft for windows 10 on my computer, for my daughter. She now has her own computer, so how do I remove Minecraft from my computer, and then install it on my daughters computer, please?...
  9. Do I have to buy Minecraft again for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to buy Minecraft again for Windows 10: I bought Minecraft Java Edition, and I was trying to join a friends game, and they are on Windows 10 version. I now have to "rebuy" Minecraft to join his game. I don't think I need to do that. He told me that I have to make a new account or join on a different one but I...
  10. I cant move Minecraft Windows 10 to a different computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant move Minecraft Windows 10 to a different computer: I got a copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free with my purchase of Minecraft and I installed it on a computer I no longer have access to. I got the game through a code, so it was redeemed on the other computer as well. Now I want to install Windows 10 Edition on my new...