Windows 10: how do i use US Robotics with windows 10

Discus and support how do i use US Robotics with windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; thats my question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-use-us-robotics-with-windows-10/59aa2267-aabd-4034-8adc-56c45f2d875e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jitali, Aug 19, 2020.

1. jitali Win User

how do i use US Robotics with windows 10

thats my question

:)

jitali, Aug 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

1. how do i use US Robotics with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Robotics

2. Beat the Robots Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beat the Robots Loop: First of all don't tell me to use a different browser. There is NO other browser. This is a fresh install, or attempted install, of Windows.After successfully verifying I am not a robot more than a dozen times I get an error saying it could not connect to a verification...
  3. Beat the Robots Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beat the Robots Loop: First of all don't tell me to use a different browser. There is NO other browser. This is a fresh install, or attempted install, of Windows.After successfully verifying I am not a robot more than a dozen times I get an error saying it could not connect to a verification...
  4. Beat the Robots Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot prove that I'm not a robot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot prove that I'm not a robot: I am trying to reset my w10 PC and after waiting for a long time the reset process to complete finally it asked me to choose my country and connect to my wifi etc. questions you know but now the process is asking me to enter my Hotmail account to continue but I've forgotten...
  6. Cannot prove that I'm not a robot

Cannot prove that I'm not a robot: I am trying to reset my w10 PC and after waiting for a long time the reset process to complete finally it asked me to choose my country and connect to my wifi etc. questions you know but now the process is asking me to enter my Hotmail account to continue but I've forgotten...
  7. Cannot prove that I'm not a robot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Microphone randomly becomes distorted and like a robot or just straight up doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone randomly becomes distorted and like a robot or just straight up doesn't work: Sometimes when I'm playing games with some friends in discord my microphone stops working. I have to rejoin and it comes back on and either rarely comes back normal, becomes really quiet, becomes very distorted, or just doesn't work at all. I've checked and it isn't a discord...
  9. Microphone randomly becomes distorted and like a robot or just straight up doesn't work

Microphone randomly becomes distorted and like a robot or just straight up doesn't work: Sometimes when I'm playing games with some friends in discord my microphone stops working. I have to rejoin and it comes back on and either rarely comes back normal, becomes really quiet, becomes very distorted, or just doesn't work at all. I've checked and it isn't a discord...
  10. Can anyone help me, earlier theres a robotic voice like ai in my computer saying “im in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me, earlier theres a robotic voice like ai in my computer saying “im in...: help me pls how to stop this im scared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-earlier-theres-a-robotic-voice/72223f8a-9643-41f2-94ac-5e35be78047f