Windows 10: How do I view an attachment in TWC Spectrum before I send it?

Discus and support How do I view an attachment in TWC Spectrum before I send it? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Before I switched to a new computer with Windows 10 a preview of my file that I attached would appear on the screen beside my list of choices. Very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JANY, May 23, 2017.

1. JANY Win User

How do I view an attachment in TWC Spectrum before I send it?

Before I switched to a new computer with Windows 10 a preview of my file that I attached would appear on the screen beside my list of choices. Very helpful so that I did not attach the wrong file. This no longer happens on my new computer w/Windows 10 and Edge..

:)

2. Having trouble getting my Road Runner email on my new computer running Windows 10

I use a Road Runner account through Spectrum (TWC), I contacted Spectrum, they told me to read my previous mail I would have to plug in the old computer. I have mail that I didn't get to answer and also some folders that I used to store messages I want
    to keep.

BeverlySprague, May 23, 2017
  3. Windows 10 upgrade and issue with Adobe Flash Player

My only problem so far is trying to watch TV online with Time Warner now Spectrum TWC Watch TV Online. It will not load the web page in IE, and will not load the video feeds sometimes not even the web page in Microsoft Edge. I didn't realize it was the

update that caused the problem until I completely restored the OS and did all the updates one at a time. Everything worked fine until the Creators Platform was installed. And I lost my backup files because the Backup of Personal files did not load after a

full restore. Nightmare! I still can't seem get the Spectrum TWC online TV video feeds to load, and I use that all the time. It is the only problem I have noticed so far, and I don't want to go back to previous version, but also can't live without my TV and

Guide at TWC Spectrum online. I don't no where to go from here. I get a message sometimes stating the flash player is enabled in Edge when it tries to load, but I disabled and re-enabled it and that didn't help. I played with other settings also...nothing

helped and there is no Flash player download since it is already built in. Anyone else have this problem and know the fix for TWC Spectrum online TV Watching?

Donald E Moore, May 23, 2017
  4. bobkn Win User

I take it that you're using a web browser (Edge) to do email through Spectrum (formerly Time Warner Cable). Or are you using the Mail app?

I'm not a Spectrum subscriber, and I use a separate email client (Thunderbird, at the moment).

If Edge doesn't give you what you need, there are alternatives. Internet Explorer is still present in Windows 10, although it's not the default browser. One way to access it is through Windows Accessories. (I've pinned it to the taskbar.) You could also try one of the popular third-party browsers, like Google Chrome or Firefox.

If you're using the WIn 10 mail app, I don't know what to suggest. (Other than using something else.)

bobkn, May 23, 2017
Thema:

1. How do I view an attachment in TWC Spectrum before I send it? - Similar Threads - view attachment TWC

2. How do I save it as an attachment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I save it as an attachment: How do I save it as an attachment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-it-as-an-attachment/3a03a31a-f440-4518-81e6-9e0439e50093
  3. How do I save it as an attachment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I save it as an attachment: How do I save it as an attachment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-it-as-an-attachment/3a03a31a-f440-4518-81e6-9e0439e50093
  4. how do i send a video in an email if video is too big to attach?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i send a video in an email if video is too big to attach?: is there a way to put a video in the body of an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-a-video-in-an-email-if-video-is-too/3c4d2921-b09e-4bae-949c-fa8274959398
  5. how do i send a video in an email if video is too big to attach?

how do i send a video in an email if video is too big to attach?: is there a way to put a video in the body of an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-a-video-in-an-email-if-video-is-too/3c4d2921-b09e-4bae-949c-fa8274959398
  6. how do i send a video in an email if video is too big to attach?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How do I fix Windows 10 so I can send email attachments?

How do I fix Windows 10 so I can send email attachments?: Ever since the update I cannot send attachments in any of my email address accounts. I can't see the threads on this same question for an answer. Please advise....
  8. How do I send a document as an email attachment in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I send a document as an email attachment in Windows 10?: I don't have a default programme set up in order to send a document as an email attachment. I'm confused as to which one I should choose....
  9. Attachments attach to every e-mail I send out.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Attachments attach to every e-mail I send out.: Attachments attach to every e-mail I send out. how can I stop this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attachments-attach-to-every-e-mail-i-send-out/19b45019-93ea-4048-8f78-fb8e1a26dcf9"
  10. Attachments not sending

Attachments not sending: Hi there Why is it that sometimes my attachments don't send to the recipients even when I've double checked that they're there before hitting send? How can I prevent this from hapenning? Kit...