Windows 10: How do I view .ithmb file On My PC

Discus and support How do I view .ithmb file On My PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; as title https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-ithmb-file-on-my-pc/fc17367d-b06d-43d9-92ed-3b4fbcb85d25" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JessicYoHan, Nov 17, 2018.

1. How do I view .ithmb file On My PC

as title

:)

JessicYoHan, Nov 17, 2018
  2. mkj307 Win User

I need to create a batch file to convert my iThmb files

How do I create a batch file to convert all of my iPod Photo Cache all at once to jpeg. I have SmartIV ImageZipper Image Converter 1.0.2. I have read how to use other software to do this but I can't figure out the command with this software. I have no experience running batch files so please be specific. I made a folder on my C: drive named Thumbs that have all of the folders/files in it. My software is in the Programs (x86) folder. This PC/Windows(CHow do I view .ithmb file On My PC :)/Programs(x86)/SmartIV/ImageZipper/imagezipperPic FileConverter.exe.These are the instructions I saw:

This link is no longer valid & I already had conversion software that works but you have to do it a folder at a time.

Download http://www.4shared.com/file/50707723...iThmbConv.html
    Now follow these steps:
    1. Create a new foder called Thumbs as a subdirectory of your hard drive. I assume this your C: drive. (example C:\Thumbs)
    2. Copy all the .ithmb files into this folder.
    3. Download the iThmbConv program file directly into this folder.
    4. Now, on your pc desktop, go to Start, Run and enter cmd in the box. Hit okay.
    5. When the black screen command prompt comes on, type cd.. at the end of the prompt line. Press Enter.
    6. The next line should only show C:> If not, enter cd.. again to just show C:>
    7. Now type *cd Thumbs* When you press enter, the next line should be C:Thumbs>
    8. Assuming one of your .ithmb picture files is named T100. (They are all T and a number, so I'm using T100 as an example) Now type *iThumbConv T100.ithmb*
    You should now see a few copies of your original .ithmb file in the Thumbs folder in a format that is viewable on your pc such as .jpg or whatever.
    Repeat step #8 for each additional .ithmb file you want to convert. Then, you can ditch the the copies you don't need.

Then this was posted:
    it should be ithmbconv (exclude the 'u'), also, creating a batch file is the way to go, you can convert hundreds of files quickly, here's a quick method, still all within the same directory, first create a tree by typing:
    C:\thumbs tree /a /f > tree.txt <enter>
    this will create a list of all .ithmb files in the directory, open this file with notepad, delete the header and footer information, find and replace all ' T' with 'ithmbconv T' (make sure you find the correct number of spaces before the T) save this file, change to .bat extension, then from command line type:
    C:\thumbs tree <enter> and wala, hundreds of jpg's created. I hope someone can help me!

mkj307, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    File Explorer and viewing pictures

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer.

• Click on View Tab.

• Select Detail panel.

• Now if you click on any picture or file you will be able to see the information at the top right corner.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 17, 2018
  4. mrgeek Win User

How do I view .ithmb file On My PC

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

How do I view .ithmb file On My PC

1. How do I view .ithmb file On My PC - Similar Threads - view ithmb file

2. How do I change Files Explorer to Compact View?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change Files Explorer to Compact View?: I can't get Files Explorer to change to compact view. I've tried:1. Enable Compact View in File Explorer – Compact View is chosen2. Enable Compact View in File Explorer Using Folder Options – Compact View is chosen:3. Regedit -- Compact Mode is set to 1I've checked Ultimate...
  3. How do I view backed up folders/files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do I view backed up folders/files?: I'm struggling to prepare my desktop PC for an extensive overhaul. Having put this excercise off for a year, I'm finally taking the plunge and yesterday, I backed up my Windows 10 Pro 32-bit machine (version 1909) to NAS in preparation. The backups: First, I carried out an...
  4. how do I shrink my screen view?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I shrink my screen view?: how do I shrink my screen view? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-shrink-my-screen-view/71f16a66-7322-4c6c-9dcf-797c6308f332
  5. how do i view .xps and .oxps files

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i view .xps and .oxps files: how do i view .xps and .oxps files created in Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-xps-and-oxps-files/b9730e1e-700a-4c56-9ce6-542a35130aff
  6. How do I view .ithmb files on my pc?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I view .ithmb files on my pc?: I copied a lot of .ithmb files from my iphone. How do I view .ithmb files on my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-ithmb-files-on-my-pc/fc17367d-b06d-43d9-92ed-3b4fbcb85d25"
  7. How to open ITHMB files on windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to open ITHMB files on windows 10: How to open ITHMB files on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-ithmb-files-on-windows-10/edaa5f53-435b-4d12-8849-3f4bda494fbb"
  8. I need to create a batch file to convert my iThmb files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to create a batch file to convert my iThmb files: How do I create a batch file to convert all of my iPod Photo Cache all at once to jpeg. I have SmartIV ImageZipper Image Converter 1.0.2. I have read how to use other software to do this but I can't figure out the command with this software. I have no experience running batch...
  9. How do I view *.wmf files in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I view *.wmf files in File Explorer?: I have a folder dedicated to clipart and the majority of the files are *.wmf. When using File Explorer, none of them show a thumbnail, just an icon of what looks like a pencil cup full of pencils/pens. I can open them to see what they are, but trying to find something that...
  10. How do I set a default view in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I set a default view in File Explorer?: I want 'List', not 'Details'. I could keep it at 'List' view in Windows 7, but I don't see a setting for that option any more? Also, I downloaded a program called Explorer Plus Plus, which I love. Is there any way in Windows 10 to make IT my default Folder opener?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ithmb file viewer for windows

2. convert ithmb files on pc

3. ithmb file

4. how do you view ithmb files,
  5. how to open ithmb file window s10,
  6. view ithmb files on pc,
  7. is it possible to view an .ITHMB file on windows 10?,
  8. WHAT IS ITHMB FILE,
  9. how to open ithmb files,
  10. *.ithmb file extension,
  11. cannot view ithmb file on pc