Windows 10: How do I view my installed fonts folder?

Discus and support How do I view my installed fonts folder? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I view my installed fonts folder? I'm sure it used to be easy. I just downloaded and installed a font, and it's installed in "downloads" on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SGA2, Dec 14, 2019.

1. SGA2 Win User

How do I view my installed fonts folder?

I'm sure it used to be easy.

I just downloaded and installed a font, and it's installed in "downloads" on my Surface Pro instead of the fonts folder

:)

2. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Dec 14, 2019
  4. mrgeek Win User

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I view my installed fonts folder? - Similar Threads - view installed fonts

2. How do I replace the entire font folder with a backup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I replace the entire font folder with a backup?: Hey, I am currently using Windows 11 and accidentally moved some files & folders into the font folder. I have copied the folder and moved the copies of the files & folders onto the desktop. I am now trying to delete the old font folder and replace it but Windows doesn't allow...
  3. How do I replace the entire font folder with a backup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I replace the entire font folder with a backup?: Hey, I am currently using Windows 11 and accidentally moved some files & folders into the font folder. I have copied the folder and moved the copies of the files & folders onto the desktop. I am now trying to delete the old font folder and replace it but Windows doesn't allow...
  4. I am unable to install new fonts into my fonts folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to install new fonts into my fonts folder: Usually, I download my fonts from daFont, open the zip file, and drag the otf file into the Windows font folder, and usually there is a plus sign that appears on my cursor that indicates that I can drop the otf file into the font folder. But the plus sign doesn't show up...
  5. I am unable to install new fonts into my fonts folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to install new fonts into my fonts folder: Usually, I download my fonts from daFont, open the zip file, and drag the otf file into the Windows font folder, and usually there is a plus sign that appears on my cursor that indicates that I can drop the otf file into the font folder. But the plus sign doesn't show up...
  6. I am unable to install new fonts into my fonts folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do I view backed up folders/files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do I view backed up folders/files?: I'm struggling to prepare my desktop PC for an extensive overhaul. Having put this excercise off for a year, I'm finally taking the plunge and yesterday, I backed up my Windows 10 Pro 32-bit machine (version 1909) to NAS in preparation. The backups: First, I carried out an...
  8. Fonts - How can I tell in my Fonts folder which fonts are OpenType?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts - How can I tell in my Fonts folder which fonts are OpenType?: I have recently been looking at using Stylistic Sets in Word. My understanding is that these only are present in OpenType fonts. When I look, the fonts are identified as TrueType but some of them are OpenType. How can I distinguish between them?...
  9. How Do I install Fonts?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How Do I install Fonts?: I would like to add different Fonts to MS Word, Libre Office, and WPS Office. Can someone tell me how to do this? Are they installed in Windows 10 somewhere and then the Offices can detect them, or do I need to install them in each Office Directory ? 113067
  10. How do I make View permanent in all folders

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make View permanent in all folders: I keep changing to List View in Folder Options but it doesn't stay that way, nor does it set all the folders on that drive. I would prefer that all folders on my PC open in List View & I can choose Large Icons if & when I want to & have it go back to List View when I exit...