Windows 10: How do I view my upcoming events/appointments/commitments in Windows 11 taskbar?

Discus and support How do I view my upcoming events/appointments/commitments in Windows 11 taskbar? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On Windows 10 I was able to see my upcoming appointments in the calendar widget in the bottom right on the taskbar.I've updated to Windows 11 and can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kieron_101, May 22, 2024.

1. How do I view my upcoming events/appointments/commitments in Windows 11 taskbar?

On Windows 10 I was able to see my upcoming appointments in the calendar widget in the bottom right on the taskbar.I've updated to Windows 11 and can't seem to be able to see these events anymore, which makes the calendar widget completely useless.Is there a setting I need to change to see those events on the widget, or how else can I see my upcoming appointments at a glance?Going into Outlook then going to calendar and sometimes having to change the view is too many steps, I want quick and easy visibility like I used to have in Windows 10.

:)

Kieron_101, May 22, 2024

2. Problem with TODAY Screen showing upcoming appointments!

START -> SETTINGS -> TODAY -> ITEMS TAB -> CALENDAR OPTIONS ->

-Button "display all day events" Checked

-Button "Upcoming appointments" Black Colored

When I create an allday event in calendar application:

-New Appointment

-Subject: Test

-Starts:8/24/07 (Set automatically when "All Day" Selected)

-Ends:8/24/07 (Set automatically when "All Day" Selected)

-All Day: YES

I have th item showed at the calendar screen in the Day view, but when I go to Today screen (close calendar) i don't have the item as an upcoming appointment, whereas if i create i limited time appointment i do have the item show as an upcoming appointment...

Solutions to have both limited and all day appointements showed in the upcoming appointements field in Today screen?

I'm turning crazy about this! PLEASE HELP!

rsanabria80, May 22, 2024
  3. Problem with TODAY Screen showing upcoming appointments!

Hello, i'm having a problem with my today screen which is not showing me the upcoming events like contacts birthdates for example... My Outlook (PC) does show all the appointements, but so not my TyTN phone...

I have WM6 and i used tu have the an equivalent phone 2 months ago that worked ok with that...

Does anyone knows why isn't my today screen showing any of my upcoming appointments or events? Is there any special configuration so that birthdays are shown there?

Thank you very much

Ricardo

rsanabria80, May 22, 2024
  4. HM800 Win User

How do I view my upcoming events/appointments/commitments in Windows 11 taskbar?

upcoming appointments on agenda-tile

Hello! Is there a way to show also the upcoming appointments from my agenda on the tile. At this moment an appointment that I make only appears on the tile on the day itself. On Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional this was possible.

HM800, May 22, 2024
Thema:

How do I view my upcoming events/appointments/commitments in Windows 11 taskbar?

1. How do I view my upcoming events/appointments/commitments in Windows 11 taskbar? - Similar Threads - view upcoming events

2. How do I view my upcoming events/appointments/commitments in Windows 11 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I view my upcoming events/appointments/commitments in Windows 11 taskbar?: On Windows 10 I was able to see my upcoming appointments in the calendar widget in the bottom right on the taskbar.I've updated to Windows 11 and can't seem to be able to see these events anymore, which makes the calendar widget completely useless.Is there a setting I need to...
  3. How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?: Is there a way to enable events or do I have to open the entire calendar app every time? I just bought a new windows 11 laptop and was using windows 10 before this which let me see and add more events through the taskbar....
  4. How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?: Is there a way to enable events or do I have to open the entire calendar app every time? I just bought a new windows 11 laptop and was using windows 10 before this which let me see and add more events through the taskbar....
  5. How can I have an indicator for upcoming events in the calender of the taskbar? Like a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I have an indicator for upcoming events in the calender of the taskbar? Like a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hakanethem [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lwxroo/how_can_i_have_an_indicator_for_upcoming_events/
  6. My taskbar shows windows stacked. How do I change this to the normal view?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My taskbar shows windows stacked. How do I change this to the normal view?: [ATTACH] How do I change this to the normal view? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-shows-windows-stacked-how-do-i-change/3531bd34-1f97-428a-b94b-154ca88a2551
  7. Outlook 2019 Unable to view appointments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019 Unable to view appointments: Windows 10 Pro, lots of memory, lots of everything Office 2019 Professional In Outlook 2019, email works fine. Until 2 days ago CALENDAR WORKED FINE. The ONLY thing I know of thats changed in the last couple days is Microsoft shoved a new Windows 10 update out 20H2 if I...
  8. How do I commit more memory? It says only .8/2.5 committed.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I commit more memory? It says only .8/2.5 committed.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sirjackallot_25 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gu9r0g/how_do_i_commit_more_memory_it_says_only_825/
  9. How do I reset custom view ''administrative events' in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I reset custom view ''administrative events' in Event Viewer: how do I reset the custom view ''administrative events'', which is the first class of event that windows create ? i do not want to erase the other logs, only this one 133699
  10. How do I open Event Viewer with Custom Views> Adminstrative Events?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I open Event Viewer with Custom Views> Adminstrative Events?: Hi *Smile, I open Windows Event Viewer often (most days) to take a look for entries in the Windows 10 created Filter Custom Views> ServerRoles> Administrative Events. (especially as my Win 10Pro (x64) is newly installed)What I wish to seek advice on is, how can I adjust...