Windows 10: How do I view my wps documents?

Discus and support How do I view my wps documents? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Resumes are in WPS format, how do I convert them to text rich documents so that I can update them and print them out?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IreneMercredi, Sep 6, 2018.

1. How do I view my wps documents?

My Resumes are in WPS format, how do I convert them to text rich documents so that I can update them and print them out?

:)

IreneMercredi, Sep 6, 2018
  2. John Fer Win User

documents

Hi Richard,

To sort your documents in your File Explorer by date, we suggest following the steps below:

• Type File Explorer in Cortana search box to open File Explorer.
    • Go to the folder that you want to sort.
    • Click on View that is located on the top part of the window.
    • Click on Sort by.
    • Choose Date.

Your files should be sorted by date with this option.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Sep 6, 2018
  3. .wps document.

How to read in windows 10 and office 2007 a .wps document

NigelBaker75, Sep 6, 2018
  4. How do I view my wps documents?

Where (apart from WPS themselves) can I get support for WPS Office?

Thanks very much for suggesting what appears to be a viable workaround. I opened the document in LibreOffice, edited the style I wanted to edit and saved it, and the change was accepted when I reopened the file in WPS. The downside was that a lot of the other formatting got messed up, which means quite a bit of work putting it right, but at least I seem to have something that works, which I didn't have before.

I can't upload the document because it contains personal information (it's a CV, hence the importance of formatting it well). But it has to be done in WPS rather than LibreOffice because it needs to be 100% MS Office compatible.

ricecrispies, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

How do I view my wps documents?

1. How do I view my wps documents? - Similar Threads - view wps documents

2. I need to change my old WPS files to Word. How do I do that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to change my old WPS files to Word. How do I do that?: The convert MS Works files to Word link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=12 is giving me an error 404- Not found result....
  3. I need to change my old WPS files to Word. How do I do that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to change my old WPS files to Word. How do I do that?: The convert MS Works files to Word link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=12 is giving me an error 404- Not found result....
  4. how do i view my stored passwords

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i view my stored passwords: how do i view my stored passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-my-stored-passwords/569d48a6-0178-4894-b98f-133aa98a277a
  5. how do i view my stored passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i view my stored passwords: how do i view my stored passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-my-stored-passwords/569d48a6-0178-4894-b98f-133aa98a277a
  6. how do I shrink my screen view?

how do I shrink my screen view?: how do I shrink my screen view? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-shrink-my-screen-view/71f16a66-7322-4c6c-9dcf-797c6308f332
  7. How to associate Word with .WPS documents in Windows 10

How to associate Word with .WPS documents in Windows 10: On a new Windows 10 computer that came with a digital license for Office Home & Student 2019 I have copied some old Works formatted .WPS documents. If I launch Word then open one of them I can work on it with no difficulty. I would like to be able to double click the file...
  8. saving WPS documents to WPS CLOUD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    saving WPS documents to WPS CLOUD: Hi, I've been saving documents to wps where I am able to access them to print, download to my flashdrive, etc. no problem. Then a week ago I get a message pop up that I need to store my documents on Cloud. So I save my documents to cloud, but now when I drag and drop them to...
  9. How do I view my wish list?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I view my wish list?: Greetings, I've clicked on the wish list (heart) icon to add an app to my wish list. How can I view my wish list? When I go back to the same app, it shows as not being added to my wish list. Thanks, Shane....
  10. How Do I Save A Document-Specific View Setting In Word 2013?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How Do I Save A Document-Specific View Setting In Word 2013?: Hello, I want to save the View settings for a certain document to show the two pages side by side. Check out the attached picture. I press View > Multiple Pages to have them sit side to side and save the document. (Notice how the zoom setting in the bottom right corner...