Windows 10: How do I view photos on a CD-R disc ?

Discus and support How do I view photos on a CD-R disc ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I view photos on a CD-R disc ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DouglasWilson9, Sep 17, 2019.

1. How do I view photos on a CD-R disc ?

How do I view photos on a CD-R disc ?

:)

DouglasWilson9, Sep 17, 2019

2. CD-R cannot view disc

I have photo's on CD-R disc that I can't view. What steps do I have to go through to view CD-R disc not burn onto a CD-R disc?

Windows 10 Media Player- Original Title

JoyceStrickland, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Sep 17, 2019
  4. How do I view photos on a CD-R disc ?

Photos App and creating a CD/DVD

Response to "answer" given on related question #2:

Burning photos to a CD Disc

"We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

1. Open Windows Media Player.
    2. In the Player Library > Burn tab > select Burn options.
    3. Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    4. Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    5. Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    6. When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list."

While I can view the photos I want to burn to a CD in the Photos App, I can not view all of them in the File Explorer Pictures Library. Windows Media Player is using the File Explorer Pictures Library.

jdmuratore, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

How do I view photos on a CD-R disc ?

1. How do I view photos on a CD-R disc ? - Similar Threads - view photos disc

2. How to get photos off a old CD-R?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get photos off a old CD-R?: My grandma had loan me a old CD-R she had that is suppose to have some family photos on it. I took it home so I can upload them to my computer. I am running a window 11 originally windows 10 if that matters. When I put it into my disk drive it show that there is 674 MB free...
  3. How to get photos off a old CD-R?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get photos off a old CD-R?: My grandma had loan me a old CD-R she had that is suppose to have some family photos on it. I took it home so I can upload them to my computer. I am running a window 11 originally windows 10 if that matters. When I put it into my disk drive it show that there is 674 MB free...
  4. deleting content on a cd-r disc in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting content on a cd-r disc in windows 10?: How do I delete content on a cd-r disc? So that I can burn new music on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-content-on-a-cd-r-disc-in-windows-10/87e3d3aa-533a-4fbe-8e23-ea52c0f0d9d8"
  5. How do I burn photos to a CD?

How do I burn photos to a CD?: How do I burn photos to a CD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-burn-photos-to-a-cd/bb25a3fd-8016-4a17-93c9-50b1b07c1420"
  6. How do I view photos from a CD-R disc ?

How do I view photos from a CD-R disc ?: How do I view photos from a CD-R disc ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-photos-from-a-cd-r-disc/808b314a-f252-4037-a85a-d59939ba1abe"
  7. how to view photos on a cd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to view photos on a cd: how to view photos on a CD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-view-photos-on-a-cd/5ea5a4a0-1f5a-49de-9a55-763751de8221
  8. I am not able to burn to a CD-R no matter the software or disc

I am not able to burn to a CD-R no matter the software or disc: I have recently purchased a 50 pack of blank 52x 700mb (80 min of music) CD-Rs made by HP. However, I am--for some reason--not able to burn any data or music to any of the CDs I have tried. I have tried burning music to 23 of the CDs so far (what I have been doing this whole...
  9. Burning audio files onto a CD-R disc

Burning audio files onto a CD-R disc: Having trouble burning audio files onto a CD-R disc from my hard drive or from a USB device. The disc wants to format data as DVD instead of CD, which limits the devices on which I can play back the audio. The files being transferred to the disc are all WAV files. I have...
  10. how do i load cd from disc drive

how do i load cd from disc drive: how do i load cd from disc drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-load-cd-from-disc-drive/66b0f471-b0f8-4d36-935f-f7fa72efc86c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. view photos on a cd-r