Windows 10: How do I view pictures that are saved in a file. All I see are numbers or picture icons. I...

Discus and support How do I view pictures that are saved in a file. All I see are numbers or picture icons. I... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I view pictures that are saved in a file. All I see are numbers or picture icons. I want to select which picture I want to use.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chlele, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Chlele Win User

How do I view pictures that are saved in a file. All I see are numbers or picture icons. I...

How do I view pictures that are saved in a file. All I see are numbers or picture icons. I want to select which picture I want to use.

:)

Chlele, Jan 11, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

File Explorer and viewing pictures

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer.

• Click on View Tab.

• Select Detail panel.

• Now if you click on any picture or file you will be able to see the information at the top right corner.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Is it possible to view file names of pictures

I have a large number of pictures stored on my windows phone and it is very important to me to be able to select them by file name, not by how the picture looks. Is there any way I can view thumbnails or a list of pictures on my windows phone with the
    file names visible?

Thanks.

Les_the_fish, Jan 11, 2020
  4. How do I view pictures that are saved in a file. All I see are numbers or picture icons. I...

How to display tile view for pictures in the File Explorer.

Hi Matthew,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in files view settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to turn on Tiles view of pictures.

1. Open File Explorer where pictures are present.

2. Right click on the blank space in the File Explorer.

3. Then click on View option from the list and choose
    Tiles.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

How do I view pictures that are saved in a file. All I see are numbers or picture icons. I...

1. How do I view pictures that are saved in a file. All I see are numbers or picture icons. I... - Similar Threads - view pictures are

2. How do I get Pictures 'large icon' view to work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Pictures 'large icon' view to work?: I select 'Windows PC' -> I select 'Pictures' -> I select a folder -> in 'View' I select 'Large icons'My icons do not show up! I have no idea what each picture is until I click each one individually. How do I resolve this?...
  3. How do I get Pictures 'large icon' view to work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get Pictures 'large icon' view to work?: I select 'Windows PC' -> I select 'Pictures' -> I select a folder -> in 'View' I select 'Large icons'My icons do not show up! I have no idea what each picture is until I click each one individually. How do I resolve this?...
  4. How do I get Pictures 'large icon' view to work?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How do I uncheck all pictures in picture Library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uncheck all pictures in picture Library?: I cannot uncheck pictures in my picture library. Can you tell me how to do this?I have tried a couple of your links without luck.The system seems to be maybe trying to force me to use Microsoft 365.What can I do to uncheck the pictures?Thank you....
  6. How do I uncheck all pictures in picture Library?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uncheck all pictures in picture Library?: I cannot uncheck pictures in my picture library. Can you tell me how to do this?I have tried a couple of your links without luck.The system seems to be maybe trying to force me to use Microsoft 365.What can I do to uncheck the pictures?Thank you....
  7. How can I view pictures and not Icons.

How can I view pictures and not Icons.: How can I view photos and not Icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-view-pictures-and-not-icons/21cd6b68-812b-4e74-8688-85591d1c5e89
  8. All pictures and videos automatically save to the C drive. How do I set all pictures and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All pictures and videos automatically save to the C drive. How do I set all pictures and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Corner-West [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kw6qrg/all_pictures_and_videos_automatically_save_to_the/
  9. How do I see all pictures and screenshots sorted by date ?

How do I see all pictures and screenshots sorted by date ?: How do I see all pictures and screenshots sorted by newest date ? Trying to send or view photos on File Explorer it's like homework or a job. Folders on pictures don't show screenshots, this PC isn't sorted by date, screenshots doesn't show all screenshots, downloads...
  10. How do I picture to be thumbnail and not icons?

How do I picture to be thumbnail and not icons?: How do I get pictures to show as thumbnails rather than icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-picture-to-be-thumbnail-and-not-icons/6b649472-7839-4370-bfb0-d0b47a998e81"