Windows 10: How do I view the Google Toolbar?

Discus and support How do I view the Google Toolbar? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a Win10 ver 6.1 build 7601, service pack 1 and using Google ver 86.0 4240.198 I have added Roboform to keep track of passwords. The Roboform... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robls99, Nov 15, 2020.

1. robls99 Win User

How do I view the Google Toolbar?

I have a Win10 ver 6.1 build 7601, service pack 1 and using Google ver 86.0 4240.198

I have added Roboform to keep track of passwords.

The Roboform icon appears in the Notification area (bottom right) but according to Roboform I also need to further enable the the Google Toolbar which I don't see. I apparently have to enable Roboform using the Manage Add-ons. I am supposed to use the "Puzzle Icon" in the Google Toolbar to make this update.

How do I get the Google Toolbar to appear with the Puzzle Icon so I can use Roboform>

:)

robls99, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

How do I view the Google Toolbar?

1. How do I view the Google Toolbar? - Similar Threads - view Google Toolbar

2. How do I restore the old File, Edit, View Toolbar in windows 11???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore the old File, Edit, View Toolbar in windows 11???: I hat the new Microsucks Windows 11 interface, I hate the ribbon they added to windows 10, and do not even get me started on windows 8.I have been using Windows since MS Windows 3.11 I loved the simplicity of the original toolbar. It was easy for me to navigate and I did not...
  3. How do I restore the old File, Edit, View Toolbar in windows 11???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore the old File, Edit, View Toolbar in windows 11???: I hat the new Microsucks Windows 11 interface, I hate the ribbon they added to windows 10, and do not even get me started on windows 8.I have been using Windows since MS Windows 3.11 I loved the simplicity of the original toolbar. It was easy for me to navigate and I did not...
  4. How do I hide this "toolbar" in Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I hide this "toolbar" in Explorer?: I mean the copy/paste icons and so on. I really don't need that toolbar at all since I just use keyboard shortcuts anyway, and it doesn't go well with the theme I've chosen. How do I disable it?...
  5. How do I view the Google Toolbar?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I view the Google Toolbar?: I have a Win10 ver 6.1 build 7601, service pack 1 and using Google ver 86.0 4240.198 I have added Roboform to keep track of passwords. The Roboform icon appears in the Notification area (bottom right) but according to Roboform I also need to further enable the the Google...
  6. map view toolbar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    map view toolbar: How do I uninstall get rid of the Edge map view toolbar on the top of my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/map-view-toolbar/9c6e8f6e-4ec0-4ca8-a794-934b2ca7f3e8
  7. Task View/ Toolbar issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task View/ Toolbar issues: Just wondering if anyone can help me out with this. So if i have multiple applications running and i just go to the task bar and click on one it opens but if i click on another one as soon as i move the mouse off the task bar it goes right back to the first application on the...
  8. How do I get rid of the ribbon/toolbar when viewing my photos?

How do I get rid of the ribbon/toolbar when viewing my photos?: Before, I could view my photos by clicking anywhere on the screen and I was able to make the ribbon/toolbar disappear. Now, I'm unable to make the ribbon/toolbar disappear. Is there any way I can do that? Alternatively if there has been an update, could I reverse it anyway?...
  9. How do I remove toolbars?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I remove toolbars?: How do I remove toolbars on Windows 10? Told to so in relation to removing/deleting 'Driver Support' pop ups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-toolbars/774e7f91-4896-43fd-99b6-bb23496a7a89"
  10. Google Toolbar History

Google Toolbar History: I've asked this before, but can't find it, but would like to ask it again. I have Google Toolbar installed. Up in the left hand side, where you put something to search for is there, but all the things I have search for isn't when I hit the down arrow. To update on this, is...