Windows 10: How do I view the Google Toolbar?

Discus and support How do I view the Google Toolbar? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a Win10 ver 6.1 build 7601, service pack 1 and using Google ver 86.0 4240.198 I have added Roboform to keep track of passwords. The Roboform... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by robls99, Nov 15, 2020.

1. robls99 Win User

How do I view the Google Toolbar?

I have a Win10 ver 6.1 build 7601, service pack 1 and using Google ver 86.0 4240.198

I have added Roboform to keep track of passwords.

The Roboform icon appears in the Notification area (bottom right) but according to Roboform I also need to further enable the the Google Toolbar which I don't see. I apparently have to enable Roboform using the Manage Add-ons. I am supposed to use the "Puzzle Icon" in the Google Toolbar to make this update.

How do I get the Google Toolbar to appear with the Puzzle Icon so I can use Roboform>

:)

robls99, Nov 15, 2020
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Security Flaw Discovered in Google Toolbar

A security flaw has been discovered in Google's Toolbar which could allow criminals to steal data or install malicious software onto people’s computers. The flaw works by exploiting the toolbar’s ability to install new buttons, and allows a hacker to potentially disguise malicious code as a legitimate button due to the fact that the toolbar does not perform adequate checks when buttons are being installed. To become a victim of the vulnerability, a user would have to be tricked into clicking a link which would open a new popup window asking them to install a custom button, which appears to be installed from a legitimate site such as Google. It then needs to be run from the toolbar, and a user would have to agree to downloading and running an executable. Given the number of steps involved, the flaw is not being treated as critical, and Google is already working on a fix for the problem.

Source: Yahoo! News

Jimmy 2004, Nov 15, 2020
  4. JimWynne Win User

google toolbar on windows 10

Are you saying the Google toolbar doesn't work in Internet Explorer?

JimWynne, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I view the Google Toolbar? - Similar Threads - view Google Toolbar

2. How do I restore the old File, Edit, View Toolbar in windows 11???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore the old File, Edit, View Toolbar in windows 11???: I hat the new Microsucks Windows 11 interface, I hate the ribbon they added to windows 10, and do not even get me started on windows 8.I have been using Windows since MS Windows 3.11 I loved the simplicity of the original toolbar. It was easy for me to navigate and I did not...
  3. How do I restore the old File, Edit, View Toolbar in windows 11???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore the old File, Edit, View Toolbar in windows 11???: I hat the new Microsucks Windows 11 interface, I hate the ribbon they added to windows 10, and do not even get me started on windows 8.I have been using Windows since MS Windows 3.11 I loved the simplicity of the original toolbar. It was easy for me to navigate and I did not...
  4. How do I hide this "toolbar" in Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I hide this "toolbar" in Explorer?: I mean the copy/paste icons and so on. I really don't need that toolbar at all since I just use keyboard shortcuts anyway, and it doesn't go well with the theme I've chosen. How do I disable it?...
  5. How do I view the Google Toolbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I view the Google Toolbar?: I have a Win10 ver 6.1 build 7601, service pack 1 and using Google ver 86.0 4240.198 I have added Roboform to keep track of passwords. The Roboform icon appears in the Notification area (bottom right) but according to Roboform I also need to further enable the the Google...
  6. map view toolbar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    map view toolbar: How do I uninstall get rid of the Edge map view toolbar on the top of my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/map-view-toolbar/9c6e8f6e-4ec0-4ca8-a794-934b2ca7f3e8
  7. Task View/ Toolbar issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task View/ Toolbar issues: Just wondering if anyone can help me out with this. So if i have multiple applications running and i just go to the task bar and click on one it opens but if i click on another one as soon as i move the mouse off the task bar it goes right back to the first application on the...
  8. How do I get rid of the ribbon/toolbar when viewing my photos?

How do I get rid of the ribbon/toolbar when viewing my photos?: Before, I could view my photos by clicking anywhere on the screen and I was able to make the ribbon/toolbar disappear. Now, I'm unable to make the ribbon/toolbar disappear. Is there any way I can do that? Alternatively if there has been an update, could I reverse it anyway?...
  9. How do I remove toolbars?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I remove toolbars?: How do I remove toolbars on Windows 10? Told to so in relation to removing/deleting 'Driver Support' pop ups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-toolbars/774e7f91-4896-43fd-99b6-bb23496a7a89"
  10. Google Toolbar History

Google Toolbar History: I've asked this before, but can't find it, but would like to ask it again. I have Google Toolbar installed. Up in the left hand side, where you put something to search for is there, but all the things I have search for isn't when I hit the down arrow. To update on this, is...