Windows 10: How do I wipe my drives without signing into my PC profsvc unavailable

Discus and support How do I wipe my drives without signing into my PC profsvc unavailable in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So effectively, my PC's profsvc service has stopped, I tried restarting it vis cloud and locally, even attempting to wipe it completely through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ashley Wheatley, Feb 1, 2023.

1. How do I wipe my drives without signing into my PC profsvc unavailable

So effectively, my PC's profsvc service has stopped, I tried restarting it vis cloud and locally, even attempting to wipe it completely through the troubleshoot menu, but nothing works, even administrator command prompts so my only option is to completely wipe the drives of my computer but I can't do it. Does Microsoft have a programme to wipe my drives without requiring a sign in?

:)

Ashley Wheatley, Feb 1, 2023

2. ProfSvc Not Letting Me Sign In To My Accont On Windows 10 PC

Hello Sam,

User profile service (ProfSvc) is a service responsible for loading and unloading the user profile. If
    ProfSvc is stopped or disabled, user will not be able to login into the user profile. You may be facing the above issue due to the
    User Profile Service (ProfSvc) not enabled/started in the user profile.

To enable the profile, you have to login into the user profile and turn the
    ProfSvc service to On and Running for the profile to activate again.

If you are not able to login into your account in safe mode, it means the user profile you are trying to login is corrupted. Enable
    built-in administrator by following the steps below, create a new user profile, transfer all the data from the corrupted user to the newly created user profile and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Enable built-in administrator account.

• Open elevated command prompt by entering Safe mode with Command prompt.
      To go to safe mode, use the power button on the sign-in screen and press
      Shift + Restart. This will take you to the recovery boot menu. Click
      Troubleshoot> Advanced options> Startup settings.
      You then see a list where you can choose Safe Mode with Command
      prompt.
    • Type the following command: net user administrator /active:yes and press
      Enter.
    • Login into the built in administrator user profile and create a new user profile with administrator privileges.
    • Delete the corrupted user account from the built in administrator.
    • Then lock your screen by pressing Windows key + L, and sign-in at the
      Administrator account.
    • Check if the issue persist and you can disable built in administrator account by typing the command:
      net user administrator /active:no
      in the Command prompt (Admin).

Step 2: To create a new user account follow the steps below:

• Open Elevated command prompt by right clicking on the Start icon and select
      Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type net user NewAccount password /add and click
      Enter
    • Type net localgroup Administrators NewAccount /add and click
      Enter.
    • Log off from the system and login to the new user account.

Refer to the link below to know more on “The user Profile Service failed the logon”
    (Applies to Windows 10 also):

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947215

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Feb 1, 2023
  3. When i try to sign into my pc it says The ProfSvc service failed the sign in, user profile cannot be loaded

I restarted my pc and when i tried to log back on it said The ProfSvc service failed the sign in, user profile cannot be loaded.

OliverSmith06, Feb 1, 2023
  4. Urbklr Win User

How do I wipe my drives without signing into my PC profsvc unavailable

SWTOR Beta Sign-Up!

I was going to the next step, and it loaded the unavailable page *Frown How do I wipe my drives without signing into my PC profsvc unavailable :(

Urbklr, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

How do I wipe my drives without signing into my PC profsvc unavailable

1. How do I wipe my drives without signing into my PC profsvc unavailable - Similar Threads - wipe drives without

2. Can I format my PC without wiping my D drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I format my PC without wiping my D drive?: Hello,My PC has been running really slow recently and I want to format it, but I have a lot of data on my D drive that I don't want deleted and I'd like to know if using the Windows reset setting wipes all drives or just the C drive.Thanks....
  3. Can I format my PC without wiping my D drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I format my PC without wiping my D drive?: Hello,My PC has been running really slow recently and I want to format it, but I have a lot of data on my D drive that I don't want deleted and I'd like to know if using the Windows reset setting wipes all drives or just the C drive.Thanks....
  4. Can I format my PC without wiping my D drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do i wipe my pc without settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i wipe my pc without settings?: My taskbar isn’t working and my apps aren’t opening does anyone kniw how i can wipe my pc without entering any apps My start and windows aren’t working so nothing can open atm...
  6. How do i wipe my pc without settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i wipe my pc without settings?: My taskbar isn’t working and my apps aren’t opening does anyone kniw how i can wipe my pc without entering any apps My start and windows aren’t working so nothing can open atm...
  7. How do i wipe my pc without settings?

8. How do I wipe my drives without signing into my PC profsvc unavailable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I wipe my drives without signing into my PC profsvc unavailable: So effectively, my PC's profsvc service has stopped, I tried restarting it vis cloud and locally, even attempting to wipe it completely through the troubleshoot menu, but nothing works, even administrator command prompts so my only option is to completely wipe the drives of...
  9. How do I wipe my drives without signing into my PC profsvc unavailable

How do I wipe my drives without signing into my PC profsvc unavailable: So effectively, my PC's profsvc service has stopped, I tried restarting it vis cloud and locally, even attempting to wipe it completely through the troubleshoot menu, but nothing works, even administrator command prompts so my only option is to completely wipe the drives of...
  10. How do i sign in to my new pc without having internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i sign in to my new pc without having internet: I just made my account on my pc, so when i offed the pc and on ed it the next day it doesnt show the put password or put in pin option it, its shows an option that says "sign in" when i normally click it, it makes me put in my mircosoft password but i lost my internet adapter...