Windows 10: How do I wirelessly reconnect my Xbox one controller to my laptop without having to pair it...

Discus and support How do I wirelessly reconnect my Xbox one controller to my laptop without having to pair it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Dell gaming laptop with Bluetooth capability. Sometimes I disconnect my wireless Xbox one controller from the laptop's Bluetooth so I can use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Railman20, Sep 18, 2020.

1. How do I wirelessly reconnect my Xbox one controller to my laptop without having to pair it...

I have a Dell gaming laptop with Bluetooth capability. Sometimes I disconnect my wireless Xbox one controller from the laptop's Bluetooth so I can use the controller on my Xbox one, but when want to reconnect it to my laptop, I have to remove the controller from my paired devices list and then pair the controller backup to the laptop.

submitted by /u/Railman20
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Railman20, Sep 18, 2020

2. Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Pairing controllers wirelessly.

Hi,

It's possible that you're not able to pair your controller due to incompatibility with the Bluetooth adapter. We'd like to learn more about your concern so we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions
    for you:

• Just to confirm, did your Bluetooth adapter come with the controller when you bought it?

• Have you checked the manufacturer's website for additional software needed to use the controller in Windows 10, since this controller is specifically built for a game console?

• Were you able to install the Bluetooth drivers through the CD without any problems?

• Are you able to connect other Bluetooth devices to your computer through the Bluetooth adapter?

• Whenever you try to pair the controller, do you get an error message? If yes, please post a screenshot.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Yolvi Ell, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

How do I wirelessly reconnect my Xbox one controller to my laptop without having to pair it...

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

How do I wirelessly reconnect my Xbox one controller to my laptop without having to pair it...

1. How do I wirelessly reconnect my Xbox one controller to my laptop without having to pair it... - Similar Threads - wirelessly reconnect Xbox

2. Xbox One controller pairing issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One controller pairing issues: I've been attempting to pair my XBone controller via BT with my Windows 10 PC all night and I'm getting nowhere. I'm following the standard procedure; turn the controller on, press the pair button, go into Bluetooth settings via Windows, select Bluetooth, and wait. The...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Having Trouble Reconnecting to PC After it Had Been Paired

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Wireless Controller Having Trouble Reconnecting to PC After it Had Been Paired: Alright, this is probably gonna be pretty long-winded but bear with me. Let me just preface this by saying I have never owned a console or used a controller before for anything. I just got an official Microsoft Xbox Wireless controller to play with via Bluetooth on my gaming...
  4. Assistance with pairing my Ugreen bluetooth with my Xbox one Controller

Assistance with pairing my Ugreen bluetooth with my Xbox one Controller: Both devices are reportedly compatible. My BT dongle can find my controller but it gets stuck at pairing. Also when I go to 'Bluetooth and other devices' and click 'add' - I get 'couldn't connect'. Earlier today it was working and then stopped - it was doing inputs on a game...
  5. Xbox One Wireless Adapter and Xbox One Wireless Controller do not connect each other

Xbox One Wireless Adapter and Xbox One Wireless Controller do not connect each other: Hey, I used the Xbox One Controller for Windows with Xbox One Wireless Adapter for years without any problems. It always worked. On monday I wanted to connect the controller but it is not working. I use Windows 10 1909. The LEDs on the adapter and controller are flashing...
  6. Reconnecting a Wireless Xbox controller to my PC

Reconnecting a Wireless Xbox controller to my PC: So I've had this happening since I got this controller and I'm wondering if there's a way to make this easier on myself: I use my Xbox controller a lot on my PC, so whenever I connect it to my Xbox or it dies, it completely disconnects, but it's still in the devices area on...
  7. Xbox One wireless USB adapter doesn't pair with Xbox One controllers

Xbox One wireless USB adapter doesn't pair with Xbox One controllers: Hello, I recently had an issue with my computer and had to completely reinstall Windows on my system. After this issue, I tried to reconnect my Xbox One controllers using my USB wireless receiver and noticed they didn't automatically pair. I thought it was the normal...
  8. Xbox wireless adapter does not pair with Controller

Xbox wireless adapter does not pair with Controller: Hello, I have an Xbox One wireless controller and an Xbox wireless adapter. Everything was OK on my Windows 10 PC they were pairing normally until one day I turned on Airplane Mode accidentally and then Airplane Mode disappeared from my PC. I fixed that problem after a lot...
  9. How do I reconnect my wireless printer to laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I reconnect my wireless printer to laptop?: Hello. I'm new on here. I had my HP Envy 4507 printer wirelessly linked to my Lenovo ideapad 510 (with Windows 10) and working perfectly. Now, the printer and laptop each indicate that they are actively linked to my network but when I ask the printer to print, I get the...
  10. how do I reconnect my wireless printer to my pc?

how do I reconnect my wireless printer to my pc?: as above....wireless Epson XP 305 disconnected from computer. I don't know how to reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reconnect-my-wireless-printer-to-my-pc/97a98b10-e0de-4afa-bd68-9048fc40104b