Windows 10: how do i zoom out my screen

Discus and support how do i zoom out my screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the bezels on my monitor are too big which in turn makes look like the screen is zoomed in,how can i make the screen smaller so that it fits my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by martix7771, Aug 20, 2020.

1. how do i zoom out my screen

the bezels on my monitor are too big which in turn makes look like the screen is zoomed in,how can i make the screen smaller so that it fits my monitor,and no,resolution changes wont fix it

:)

martix7771, Aug 20, 2020
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 22, 2020
  4. how do i zoom out my screen

windows media player 11 library zoom issues

thanks but unfortunately that just changes the view between list, icon and detailed icon not the actual zoom levels of the screen *Frown how do i zoom out my screen :(

jasper1605, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

how do i zoom out my screen

1. how do i zoom out my screen - Similar Threads - zoom screen

2. pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work: i was just playing my game casually yesterday evening and as i was changing the games resolution it put me on a white screen then booted me to home, the screen incredibly zoomed in. i tried booting into safe mode but it wouldn’t fix anything as all of my apps were in the way...
  3. pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work: i was just playing my game casually yesterday evening and as i was changing the games resolution it put me on a white screen then booted me to home, the screen incredibly zoomed in. i tried booting into safe mode but it wouldn’t fix anything as all of my apps were in the way...
  4. pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Input volume very low or even zero in Webcam, Zoom, Screen record and Whatsapp Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input volume very low or even zero in Webcam, Zoom, Screen record and Whatsapp Desktop: I am using WhatsApp for desktop app on my hp laptop with OS Windows 11. Whenever I record an audio message on WhatsApp, the volume lowers extremely after 4/5 seconds and reaches almost zero! But I found it okay on I recorded an audio on web.whatsapp.com on chrome. I tried the...
  6. Input volume very low or even zero in Webcam, Zoom, Screen record and Whatsapp Desktop

Input volume very low or even zero in Webcam, Zoom, Screen record and Whatsapp Desktop: I am using WhatsApp for desktop app on my hp laptop with OS Windows 11. Whenever I record an audio message on WhatsApp, the volume lowers extremely after 4/5 seconds and reaches almost zero! But I found it okay on I recorded an audio on web.whatsapp.com on chrome. I tried the...
  7. Why is my login screen so zoomed in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my login screen so zoomed in: when I try to login to windows I can’t see the login screen and the background is enlarged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-login-screen-so-zoomed-in/6f939bec-b78c-4910-81b8-8686d852dbc6
  8. Why is my login screen so zoomed in

Why is my login screen so zoomed in: when I try to login to windows I can’t see the login screen and the background is enlarged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-login-screen-so-zoomed-in/6f939bec-b78c-4910-81b8-8686d852dbc6
  9. Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video: Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video. I updated to the latest NVIDIA drivers, zoom install, zoom Citrix HDX, and it's still green screens. So I wouldn't green screen anymore I removed the Citrix HDX from my local...
  10. Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video

Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video: Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video. I updated to the latest NVIDIA drivers, zoom install, zoom Citrix HDX, and it's still green screens. So I wouldn't green screen anymore I removed the Citrix HDX from my local...