Windows 10: How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live?

Discus and support How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there anyway to migrate old purchased Microsoft Software, and ea(eletronic arts)-games, live12months multiplay and upgrades, updates, once identity... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamesMorales1, Jan 6, 2019.

1. How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live?

Is there anyway to migrate old purchased Microsoft Software, and ea(eletronic arts)-games, live12months multiplay and upgrades, updates, once identity is re-established ? To a new account and gamertag! Hacked and ripped off, James F Morales !Have Happy New Year!

Moved thread from: Security, privacy, and accounts / Keeping me safe online

:)

JamesMorales1, Jan 6, 2019
  2. ArkEngel Win User

I need help in changing my xbox gamertag and I live in china

Unfortunately you can only change your gamer tag once for free and you do need an Xbox to do so.

Please read below or follow the link for more information.

Source:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/change-xbox-live-gamertag

How to change your Xbox LIVE gamertag

Change your gamertag on your Xbox 360 console

You can easily change your Xbox LIVE gamertag. If your gamertag was created for you during Xbox LIVE sign-up, you can change the gamertag once for free. Additional Xbox LIVE gamertag changes cost 800 Microsoft Points.

To change your Xbox LIVE gamertag

• On your Xbox console, sign in using the Xbox LIVE gamertag that you want to change.
    • Go to Social, and then select your gamertag.
    • Select Change Gamertag.
    • Note the Price of the change, and do one of the following:
      • Select Enter New Gamertag. If the gamertag you enter is already taken, you will be prompted to try another gamertag.
      • Select Get Suggestions to view possible gamertags.
    • Once you enter or select a new gamertag, select Yes, use this gamertag.
    Note Click Add Microsoft Points if you don’t have enough points to complete the purchase.

Once you confirm your new gamertag, the change is reflected across Xbox LIVE. You don’t need to tell your friends that you changed your gamertag — their friends lists will be updated automatically.

Made a mistake creating your gamertag?

If you made a mistake when you created your gamertag and you want to change it, you’ll have to purchase a new gamertag. All gamertag purchases must be made through the dashboard and cost 800 Microsoft Points.

Good luck!

ArkEngel, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Liamh Win User
    Changing Gamertag in Game Hub

i looked into this when i got my phone and microsoft say that you have to actually change the windows live id that your gamertag is linked to from your xbox.

I couldnt find any way to change which gamertag the phone links to. I also read that microsoft advise when setting up the phone that you set it up with the live id of whichever gamertag you want to be using. Which isnt ideal..

On changing the live id your gamertag is linked to, from microsoft:

To change the Windows Live ID associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag

On your Xbox 360 console, sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

Go to your gamer profile and press A .

In the My Xbox area of the dashboard, select Manage Account .

On the Account Management menu, select Windows Live ID .

If you used this Windows Live ID to sign in to your phone, you can go to the
      Games hub, tap and hold anywhere, and then tap Refresh . Your account will be displayed.

Select Change Windows Live ID .

Select Yes, I do .

Enter the password for the Windows Live ID that is currently associated with the gamertag, and then selectSign in .

Enter the email address and password for the new Windows Live ID that you want to associate with your gamertag, and then selectSign in . Now enter the Windows Live ID that you use with your phone.

Select Yes, change .

Select Done to finish.

although. when i tried that it kept coming up with an error...

Liamh, Jan 6, 2019
  4. How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live?

windows live

Hi,

To further help you with your concern, may we ask if you are trying to create a Gamertag using your Windows live email? If yes, then follow the steps below:

• After signing in, the system will generate a random gamertag for your Microsoft account. You have a one-time free gamertag change that lets you create your own unique gamertag.
    • To change your gamertag, you can click this
      link
      and follow the steps on how to change your gamertag.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live?

1. How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live? - Similar Threads - IRetreive ole gamertag

2. How to Remove Stolen Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Remove Stolen Account: My main Microsoft account was hacked and stolen and I have been unable to get it back. at this point I have given up on trying to reclaim it and would rather just move on with a new account it only had sea of thieves on it and I haven't played in years. now I can't seem to...
  3. How to Remove Stolen Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Stolen Account: My main Microsoft account was hacked and stolen and I have been unable to get it back. at this point I have given up on trying to reclaim it and would rather just move on with a new account it only had sea of thieves on it and I haven't played in years. now I can't seem to...
  4. How to Remove Stolen Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to recover stolen account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover stolen account: My minecraft account was stolen, and I believe my microsoft accutn was changed as well. I need recovery of my account, it was previusly linked to the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** , but now when I put that email in it says theer is no microsoft account...
  6. How to recover stolen account

How to recover stolen account: My minecraft account was stolen, and I believe my microsoft accutn was changed as well. I need recovery of my account, it was previusly linked to the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** , but now when I put that email in it says theer is no microsoft account...
  7. Moving a GamerTag to a Child Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Moving a GamerTag to a Child Account: My oldest son registered and setup a GamerTag years ago, under my parents account and email. He has grown up and moved on, but my next son is using that account. Unfortunately that account and GamerTag is associated with the organizer role. I don't want him to lose his...
  8. Games for windowa live purchases not downloadable

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games for windowa live purchases not downloadable: Seeing as my other thread was locked because somebody hijacked it with a question about groove music i'll start again I am unable to download any of my purchases from the Games for windows live marketplace client, every attempt results in it saying there was an error...
  9. Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account: I purchased Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 when they first released but when I recently went to reinstall them, it said I had to buy the game again. Could someone please help me with this or lead me in the direction of someone who can. I still have the email receipts to...
  10. Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account

Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account: I purchased Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 when they first released but when I recently went to reinstall them, it said I had to buy the game again. Could someone please help me with this or lead me in the direction of someone who can. I still have the email receipts to...