Windows 10: How do it fix my computer that isn't starting properly

Discus and support How do it fix my computer that isn't starting properly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When my computer comes up it shows a blank blue screen for around 3 minutes then turns back off. I'm not sure what the problem is bcuz it smdoesnt give... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ashleemarshall, May 12, 2020.

1. How do it fix my computer that isn't starting properly

When my computer comes up it shows a blank blue screen for around 3 minutes then turns back off. I'm not sure what the problem is bcuz it smdoesnt give any option of what to do or anything to press.

:)

ashleemarshall, May 12, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 12, 2020
  3. Dice Vil Win User
    Portable HDD full but isn`t..

Hi Graham,

In most cases, this may already point to a hardware issue. We suggest doing the following to properly isolate this:

• Connect your portable HDD to a different port.
    • Connect your portable HDD to a different PC.
    • Connect other storage devices.

If you find that other storage devices work properly and your portable HDD still encounters an error with other computers, then this is already a hardware issue and you'll need to get in touch with the device manufacturer for assistance and troubleshooting.

Feel free to post back if you need more help.

Dice Vil, May 12, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

How do it fix my computer that isn't starting properly

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 12, 2020
Thema:

How do it fix my computer that isn't starting properly

1. How do it fix my computer that isn't starting properly - Similar Threads - fix computer isn't

2. my computer couldn’t start properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer couldn’t start properly: i tried turning on my computer today and it gave me an error message that it couldn’t start properly. the error code is 0xc0000001 and if says the computer needs to be repaired. i am confused as what that entails and i would like to have my computer up and running as soon as...
  3. my computer couldn’t start properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer couldn’t start properly: i tried turning on my computer today and it gave me an error message that it couldn’t start properly. the error code is 0xc0000001 and if says the computer needs to be repaired. i am confused as what that entails and i would like to have my computer up and running as soon as...
  4. my computer couldn’t start properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer not starting properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not starting properly: I have a hp desktop which did a driver update and when finished it asked to restart my computer which I did. Now I can't get into it. I have tried turning it on and off numerous times, but it will only load to the first screen. Date and time. It does not come up for the sign...
  6. Computer not starting properly

Computer not starting properly: I have a hp desktop which did a driver update and when finished it asked to restart my computer which I did. Now I can't get into it. I have tried turning it on and off numerous times, but it will only load to the first screen. Date and time. It does not come up for the sign...
  7. Computer not starting properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My computer isn't shutting down properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer isn't shutting down properly: Hello...I just installed Ubuntu on my PC alongside Windows 11. I was thinking it was Windows 10. and after the install. I booted Windows 11 and after a while, I tried to shut down the PC. It showed the shut down screen, then after a blank screen, It boots up my desktop and...
  9. My computer isn't shutting down properly

My computer isn't shutting down properly: Hello...I just installed Ubuntu on my PC alongside Windows 11. I was thinking it was Windows 10. and after the install. I booted Windows 11 and after a while, I tried to shut down the PC. It showed the shut down screen, then after a blank screen, It boots up my desktop and...
  10. My Computer isn't Starting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Computer isn't Starting: So I started my first PC build and at first after putting everything together, I turned it on and everything worked fine no bsod, the only problem was there was no internet connection despite the LAN cable being clearly connected and the light on the back saying its working....