Windows 10: HOW DO J FIX MY PC?1?!

Discus and support HOW DO J FIX MY PC?1?! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HJ MICROSOFT HOW DO I FIX MY PC IM PANICKING SO HARD I JUST GOT A NEW GPU AND I WAS PLAYING FORTNITE AND IT FREEZED IM USING MY PHONE TO WRITE THIS AND... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by koolio e, Aug 10, 2023.

1. koolio e Win User

HOW DO J FIX MY PC?1?!

HJ MICROSOFT HOW DO I FIX MY PC IM PANICKING SO HARD I JUST GOT A NEW GPU AND I WAS PLAYING FORTNITE AND IT FREEZED IM USING MY PHONE TO WRITE THIS AND I RESTARTED IT LIKE USUAL BUT IT WENT INTO ASSUS BIOS AND I WAS LIKE WHAT WND I KEPT TRYING TO GO INTO WINDOWS BUT IT AINT APPEARING!!!!! HOW DO I FIX THIS THIS IS URGENT MICROSOFT

:)

koolio e, Aug 10, 2023

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 10, 2023
  3. Capital J will not print

Hello Robert,

Thank you for posting the Query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting,I would like you to answer the following question:

• Are you able to print any other letter with the help of shift key?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you facing this issue with both the shift key?

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

Step 1

If both Shift keys are not working, Try to check if sticky keys feature on windows is on. Sticky keys should be disabled.

To disable sticky keys, Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X and click on Control panel.
    • Go into control panel > Accessibility Options.
    • under keyboard there is sticky keys.
    • Remove the tick and click apply and
      OK

If issue persists,

Step 2

Follow the steps below to update the keyboard drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your keyboard devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Aug 10, 2023
  4. HOW DO J FIX MY PC?1?!

Audio Not Working after numerous fixes...

Hi there J, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I can suggest is DELETE completely all the Audio drivers listed in the device manager.

There should be a small box that you can tick to delete completely the Audio driver.

And make sure you remove all audio devices listed.

Here is how to do it

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

FerdinandNanalig, Aug 10, 2023
Thema:

HOW DO J FIX MY PC?1?!

1. HOW DO J FIX MY PC?1?! - Similar Threads - FIX

2. My screen turned slightly white and inverted colors how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen turned slightly white and inverted colors how do i fix it?: I was playing a game then my screen turned black them my screen turned tinted white and inverted colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turned-slightly-white-and-inverted/89064230-ee3f-45cd-bbbf-22d7e80c4603
  3. My screen turned slightly white and inverted colors how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen turned slightly white and inverted colors how do i fix it?: I was playing a game then my screen turned black them my screen turned tinted white and inverted colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turned-slightly-white-and-inverted/89064230-ee3f-45cd-bbbf-22d7e80c4603
  4. My screen turned slightly white and inverted colors how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I got billed $16.99 for something i didnt purchase. How do i even fix this??? someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got billed $16.99 for something i didnt purchase. How do i even fix this??? someone...: I got billed $16.99 for something i didnt purchase. How do i even fix this??? someone please help me, i dont have any subscriptions and i didnt order anything. It just said One Microsoft Way somewhere in WA idek where that is. I live in tijuana Microsoft wth is going on. Give...
  6. I got billed $16.99 for something i didnt purchase. How do i even fix this??? someone...

I got billed $16.99 for something i didnt purchase. How do i even fix this??? someone...: I got billed $16.99 for something i didnt purchase. How do i even fix this??? someone please help me, i dont have any subscriptions and i didnt order anything. It just said One Microsoft Way somewhere in WA idek where that is. I live in tijuana Microsoft wth is going on. Give...
  7. How to my fix PC going into Sleep Mode when playing Roblox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to my fix PC going into Sleep Mode when playing Roblox?: Whenever I play Roblox No Time Frame, it can happen whenever my PC Windows 10 will suddenly go into Sleep Mode. I have seen a similar question asked and although a Microsoft Employee responded, my issue wasn't solved whatsoever when attempting the recommendations on how to...
  8. How to my fix PC going into Sleep Mode when playing Roblox?

How to my fix PC going into Sleep Mode when playing Roblox?: Whenever I play Roblox No Time Frame, it can happen whenever my PC Windows 10 will suddenly go into Sleep Mode. I have seen a similar question asked and although a Microsoft Employee responded, my issue wasn't solved whatsoever when attempting the recommendations on how to...
  9. Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...: Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer Windows boot manger came on the screen when I enter removed and comes back on you can help me thank you very much for any help...
  10. Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...

Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...: Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer Windows boot manger came on the screen when I enter removed and comes back on you can help me thank you very much for any help...