Windows 10: how do l import pics from my computer to usb drive?

Discus and support how do l import pics from my computer to usb drive? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do I import pics from my computer to a usb drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GLADYSNAY, Sep 28, 2018.

1. GLADYSNAY Win User

how do l import pics from my computer to usb drive?

how do I import pics from my computer to a usb drive

:)

GLADYSNAY, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Lazzer408 Win User

help. USB drive isn't assigned a drive letter.

Any usb flash drive I plug into my computer isn't assigned a drive letter. The physical drive shows in the "safely remove hardware" but it doesnt show up in disk management. I have tried to populate the volume thru the safely remove hardware properties window and it does pop up in the list but it doesn't stay there. This isn't a format or assign a letter problem. It's more complicated then that. Maybe one of the services needed for usb drive management was disabled? Suggestions needed. btw external usb harddrives work fine.

Lazzer408, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Usb flash drive, please insert disk into drive error?

i updated my computer and updated windows as the hardware troubleshooter suggested and that did not work

i tried diskpart and tried going through disk management as admin it does let me pick to change as the above pics show and i have windows 10 64 bit the usb is a monster digital 16gb usb

LizBowling, Sep 28, 2018
  4. how do l import pics from my computer to usb drive?

problem importing pics from iphone 7+

1. I'm looking for help to import ALL my pics from iphone 7+ to my computer or external hard drive. I have tried all the steps mentioned along with at least 10+ Apple senior advisors and apple engineers, but still can not import pics & still getting something
    went wrong. I have noticed some pics have AA on them & the apple sr rep stated it's an action photos on the cell, but I think they are pics that has been edit. Even after deleting pics that have other letters on it, it still wont import. Today I cant view
    previous videos that I imported the backdoor way months ago & videos dont show as a video unless you click on the pic then youll see its a video...help plz

2. My pics will not sync from my icloud to my computer even though we have uninstalled 100x. Ive been trying for almost 3 years to get my pics from icloud with the help of apple advisors & engineers with luck. Pics are also duplicating triple times when
    i go to import from cell on the computer & a lot are missing. Apple rep stated they have been working with Microsoft for the last month or so, but I found out today from Microsoft that was not true how do l import pics from my computer to usb drive? :( any help would be appreciated...

fetikeksmiley, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

how do l import pics from my computer to usb drive?

1. how do l import pics from my computer to usb drive? - Similar Threads - import pics computer

2. l want to cancel my driversupport bill how do l do this?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    l want to cancel my driversupport bill how do l do this?: l want to cancel my driversupport bill, how do l do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/l-want-to-cancel-my-driversupport-bill-how-do-l-do/1e5c06ef-325e-4a53-8667-68f76f04b081
  3. l want to cancel my driversupport bill how do l do this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    l want to cancel my driversupport bill how do l do this?: l want to cancel my driversupport bill, how do l do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/l-want-to-cancel-my-driversupport-bill-how-do-l-do/1e5c06ef-325e-4a53-8667-68f76f04b081
  4. l want to cancel my driversupport bill how do l do this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Imported pics are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Imported pics are missing: I imported pics and videos from iPhone to Win11 Photos app using lightning to USB into my desktop.Not all of them were imported, although many were, but even those that have been cannot be found. They are visible in Photos app under "All" but do not appear in any of the...
  6. Imported pics are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Imported pics are missing: I imported pics and videos from iPhone to Win11 Photos app using lightning to USB into my desktop.Not all of them were imported, although many were, but even those that have been cannot be found. They are visible in Photos app under "All" but do not appear in any of the...
  7. Camera not importing pics by date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera not importing pics by date: Part of my job requires using a DSLR to shoot pics of inanimate objects, and then importing them to my work laptop. On my old work laptop, running Windows 10, the pics were automatically sorted into folders based on the month and year, which was helpful when I needed to grab...
  8. Importing pics.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Importing pics.: I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. I am trying to import some pics from an external hard drive to my laptop. The pics are showing but not staying on the laptop. Can someone help in laymans terms as I am a technophobe. Andy...
  9. Importing pics from an SD card.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Importing pics from an SD card.: Have downloaded pictures from SD card for 2 years without problems and now when I click import it just circles a minute and whole photo page goes away to home screen. When I try to click on import items not previously imported it freezes up and won't do anything....
  10. How do I view pics from hard drive thats in a hard drive USB enclosure

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I view pics from hard drive thats in a hard drive USB enclosure: I have a hard drive off of a non-working laptop that had Windows 10 on it. I am just wanting to get some files off of the hard drive instead of repairing the laptop since it's fairly old. I have put the hard drive into a USB hard drive enclosure and plugged it into my Windows...