Windows 10: How do make theser monitors the same size?

Discus and support How do make theser monitors the same size? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So this is what my settings look like right now. I used to have a 27\" main monitor and a 24\" 2nd monitor. But now i upgraded my main... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarkZogga, Sep 4, 2020.

1. How do make theser monitors the same size?

How do make theser monitors the same size? hE38aS2pA9a7QwuEL_xqxxgk02GPNDw4uoJO3NCFCCk.jpg

So this is what my settings look like right now. I used to have a 27\" main monitor and a 24\" 2nd monitor. But now i upgraded my main monitor so i wanna use that as the second monitor. Both are now 27\" but Windows still is like this. I´ll list my monitors specs just in case:

• 1st: 27" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor
    • 2nd: 27" 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor

The monitor I replaced was a 24" 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor

My problem is now that i want them to be the same size so that i dont ahve to move my mouse towards the middle to switch between monitors.

submitted by /u/DarkZogga
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DarkZogga, Sep 4, 2020

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 4, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Riel Alc Win User

How do make theser monitors the same size?

Desktop Size exceeds Monitor Display Size

Hi Spud,

For us to better assist you with your monitor display size issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Which build and version of Windows are you running on your computer?
    To check, press Windows key + R > type winver
    > hit Enter.

• Is this the first time you've tried connecting your monitor to the Windows 10 computer?
    • If no, were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. Windows updates)?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

How do make theser monitors the same size?

1. How do make theser monitors the same size? - Similar Threads - theser monitors same

2. How do I make full size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make full size: I'm trying to hook up multiple monitors and I only have HDMI and vga cords my secondary monitor only has vga and that's fine as my main monitor has HDMI but when I plug my main monitor into the HDMI the screen is smaller than usual. Is there anyone that can help?...
  3. How do I make full size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make full size: I'm trying to hook up multiple monitors and I only have HDMI and vga cords my secondary monitor only has vga and that's fine as my main monitor has HDMI but when I plug my main monitor into the HDMI the screen is smaller than usual. Is there anyone that can help?...
  4. How do I make full size

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Monitor Scaling/dual monitors, different size, same resolution

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor Scaling/dual monitors, different size, same resolution: So I have a dual monitor setup, my second monitor is 27in, and my main monitor is 24in, when using backgrounds like shown here, I cannot get my background to line up correctly, if I still want my mouse to move across the monitors smoothly, it seems like windows sees both...
  6. How do I make the my dual monitors sizes more accurately represented

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How do I make the my dual monitors sizes more accurately represented: So I have 2 monitors of two different sizes. The main one is 24 inches, and the secondary one is 13.3 inches. Both monitors are 1080p, 1920x1080. My problem is that Windows doesn't represent the monitor sizes correctly, so when I swap between monitors with my mouse, it swaps...
  7. How do I make the my dual monitors sizes more accurately represented

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make the my dual monitors sizes more accurately represented: So I have 2 monitors of two different sizes. The main one is 24 inches, and the secondary one is 13.3 inches. Both monitors are 1080p, 1920x1080. My problem is that Windows doesn't represent the monitor sizes correctly, so when I swap between monitors with my mouse, it swaps...
  8. Windows thinks same size monitors are different?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows thinks same size monitors are different?: So I just got a 1440p monitor to compliment the 4k monitor I got when I built my PC. They both are 27” but obviously are different resolutions. When I go to arrange my screens, the 1440p monitor shows as smaller than the 4k monitor, despite them being the same size. Any idea...
  9. How to make computer turn on at the same time than monitor?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to make computer turn on at the same time than monitor?: Hi! I would like to know if there is a way Windows utilities, external tools... to make my computer turn on at the same time than my monitor when I press the power button on the monitor. Thank you in advance! Stephanie...
  10. How to make UI the same size across multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make UI the same size across multiple monitors: Hello there, I have two monitors set up to my computer, both 1080p, and had just recently gotten an additional new monitor that is 1440p. I noticed that there is a considerable difference in UI size taskbar, windows, icons between the two, most likely because of the...