Windows 10: How do move the reading pane to the bottom in Windows 10?

Discus and support How do move the reading pane to the bottom in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to move the reading pane to the bottom view in windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rbalent, Dec 12, 2019.

1. rbalent Win User

How do move the reading pane to the bottom in Windows 10?

Is there a way to move the reading pane to the bottom view in windows 10?

:)

rbalent, Dec 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 Email Reading Pane Display

Hi Nancy,

You might want to try these steps:

Personalizing the reading pane

To change the settings for the reading pane, use these steps:

Open the Mail app.

Click the Settings (gear) button at the bottom of the left pane.

Select the Reading pane option.

In this page, you can customize many features, including:

Auto-open: If enabled, when you delete a message, the next email in the message list will open automatically.

Mark item as read: Allows you to decide when a message will get marked as read after it's open.

Caret browsing: When enabled, you can navigate emails using the text cursor.

External content: If disabled, external elements, such as images and style will be blocked in the message.

Typically, this option will affect email newsletters and promotional offers crafted using web technologies.

For more email settings/setup please refer to this article:

Source:https://www.windowscentral.com/how-get-started-...

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information that might solve your current issue.

Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if this helped you out.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Dec 12, 2019
  3. CountMike Win User
    Reading Pane in Mail

When I left click on it my reading pane turns off.
    I can also shrink mail APP from right side so it just shows list of messages without reading pane.

CountMike, Dec 12, 2019
  4. How do move the reading pane to the bottom in Windows 10?

Reading pane missing in Windows 10 email app

Original title: Windows 10 email app

The reading pane in the mail app in Windows 10 Home on my 8 inch tablet is gone. There is just a message list and selecting a message opens it up in full screen. There is an easy way to get the message pane back and I'm just missing it, right?

AndreHelmstetter, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

How do move the reading pane to the bottom in Windows 10?

1. How do move the reading pane to the bottom in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - move reading pane

2. Change reading pane to bottom in Windows 10 Mail app???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change reading pane to bottom in Windows 10 Mail app???: There are over 1,000 votes on this topic in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail-winpc/windows-10-mail-app-how-to-change-reading-pane-to/376e1e29-56f1-4552-b173-18d1fef70083 How have the developers not prioritized...
  3. How to move Quick access to the bottom of the navigation pane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to move Quick access to the bottom of the navigation pane: As the title says I'm trying to move the quick access entry of the navigation pane to the bottom of my order but I can't find the correct registry entry to do that. No matter what order index I assign to other items on my navigation pane they never move above quick access...
  4. how to turn off the read pane in Mail of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn off the read pane in Mail of Windows 10?: how to turn off the read pane in Mail of Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-the-read-pane-in-mail-of-windows/1b0e86ab-f23c-469a-b6a6-67f0c79d6742
  5. Move detail pane to bottom of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move detail pane to bottom of File Explorer: Hi community. I decide to have a new post about this issue. Following this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-details-pane-to-bottom-of-windows-10/6d885636-288a-4841-87a1-c1c99a2462df, I can tell there are a lot of people wanting the...
  6. How to move "details pane" to bottom of window

How to move "details pane" to bottom of window: Dear Microsoft Could you please post a patch for "Detail Pane" which appears on right side of Windows 10 folders. We want it to be at the bottom of the folder as in windows 7...
  7. Windows 10 Mail - How do I turn off the reading pane?

Windows 10 Mail - How do I turn off the reading pane?: I have Windows 10 at work and use Microsoft Office 2016 with Outlook for e-mail. I just bought a Windows 10 computer for home use and I'm using Mail. How do I turn off the reading pane???...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app how to change reading pane to bottom view (horizontal orientation)

Windows 10 Mail app how to change reading pane to bottom view (horizontal orientation): VERY SIMPLY, How do you change the reading pane orientation in the Windows 10 mail app (the default app) from the standard left-right layout to a top-bottom layout?? The left right reading pane SUCKS!! and not having the option to change it to top bottom is...
  9. move details pane to the bottom of window

move details pane to the bottom of window: hi i want to know is there any way to move move details pane to the bottom of a window? in windows 8 there were 2 application to run and then it was just like 7 are those two suitable for 10 or not? or 10 has its own application? thanks 16268
  10. Info pane - On the Bottom?

Info pane - On the Bottom?: Is it possible to move the info pane to the bottom of Explorer windows, similar to Windows 7? Seems easier to read for music files especially, rather than having long word wrapping for artist/album titles and so on. 16400

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get bottom reading pane in windows 10 mail

2. windows 10 outlook reading pane bottom

3. mail app in windows reading pane bottom

4. move window pane at bottom in window,
  5. how to put reading pane at bottom in windows mail,
  6. move reading pane,
  7. windows 10 mail app move reading pane to bottom,
  8. windows 10 mail reading pane on bottom,
  9. move reading pane to bottom windows 10,
  10. how do you default emails to window rather than reading pane,
  11. move details pane to bottom,