Windows 10: How do my make my terabyte hard drive my main drive?

Discus and support How do my make my terabyte hard drive my main drive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My C Drive is only 110 GB, but I have a TB hard drive. Could someone please tell me how I could make my 2nd HD my main drive? Thank you!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KatieWohldmann, May 4, 2019.

1. How do my make my terabyte hard drive my main drive?

My C Drive is only 110 GB, but I have a TB hard drive. Could someone please tell me how I could make my 2nd HD my main drive? Thank you!!

:)

KatieWohldmann, May 4, 2019

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, May 4, 2019
  3. little cat, May 4, 2019
  4. Mathragh Win User

How do my make my terabyte hard drive my main drive?

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, May 4, 2019
Thema:

How do my make my terabyte hard drive my main drive?

1. How do my make my terabyte hard drive my main drive? - Similar Threads - terabyte hard drive

2. How do I make the new ssd installed my main drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make the new ssd installed my main drive?: Hello,I have a Dell Laptop that came with 512 gb ssd and recently I installed a new 2 tb ssd and cloned the original drive. I have changed where storage is saved from the settings menu as well as changing boot order. However, everything keeps trying to install or save to the...
  3. How do I make the new ssd installed my main drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the new ssd installed my main drive?: Hello,I have a Dell Laptop that came with 512 gb ssd and recently I installed a new 2 tb ssd and cloned the original drive. I have changed where storage is saved from the settings menu as well as changing boot order. However, everything keeps trying to install or save to the...
  4. How do I make my hard drive reappear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I make my hard drive reappear: my computer was missing icons on some system apps, I tried fixing it but couldnt, so I factory reset it, plus my computer was a mess, everything was fine til I noticed there was an unused folder in my D drive called WindowsApps that I couldn't delete because the permissions...
  5. How do I make my hard drive reappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my hard drive reappear: my computer was missing icons on some system apps, I tried fixing it but couldnt, so I factory reset it, plus my computer was a mess, everything was fine til I noticed there was an unused folder in my D drive called WindowsApps that I couldn't delete because the permissions...
  6. How do I make my hard drive reappear

7. How do I make the SSD my main hard drive with the HHD still on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the SSD my main hard drive with the HHD still on my computer?: I just went out and bought myself an HDD to help with the lag even when I have an Alienware R11. My PC came with 8GB of memory, so I also bought 2 16GB memory extenders. I am very paranoid with having viruses since getting the new installs, so I wiped the pc clean. I want to...
  8. How do I make the SSD my main hard drive with the HHD still on my computer?

How do I make the SSD my main hard drive with the HHD still on my computer?: I just went out and bought myself an HDD to help with the lag even when I have an Alienware R11. My PC came with 8GB of memory, so I also bought 2 16GB memory extenders. I am very paranoid with having viruses since getting the new installs, so I wiped the pc clean. I want to...
  9. How do I switch back my C drive to my main drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I switch back my C drive to my main drive?: Hi I've been having trouble with my computer's C and D drive. So on my C drive I have 446 gbs and my D drive I have 931 gbs. A while ago my storage was getting full with games and photos so I looked up on youtube to try to find a way where I could change my D drive to my main...
  10. how do i change my main hard drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i change my main hard drive?: the hard drive i've been using for now is full and i cant really delete any files from it either. i've watched many youtube vids on how to change it, but my settings window looks different from theirs... help please x submitted by /u/Axesmed [link] [comments]...