Windows 10: How Do or Can/Should I Use the Signal Enhancements Feature?

Discus and support How Do or Can/Should I Use the Signal Enhancements Feature? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I 'enabled audio enhancements' and all it does it make loud static noise. How do I use this feature, and what do I use this feature with?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TGHJr, Sep 10, 2021.

1. TGHJr Win User

How Do or Can/Should I Use the Signal Enhancements Feature?

I 'enabled audio enhancements' and all it does it make loud static noise. How do I use this feature, and what do I use this feature with?

:)

TGHJr, Sep 10, 2021

2. Enhance Feature of the Photo App

Unfortunately downloading the suggested fix had no impact and the Photo Enhance feature still does not work. Any further help will be appreciated.

Otto Hirzel, Sep 10, 2021
  3. cyberjaya Win User
    Anyone know how to enhance GPS signal on N82?

Just bought this N82 less than 2 months but seems to hard to get satellite signal. Tried that both in Malaysia and Netherlands, in and out of building and it's really hard to be able to connect to satellite.

Being reading few forum where people giving comment that N82 gps picking up satellite signal in a snap. Not sure what to believe. The phone got faulty? or, just happen that the place I'm visiting have really bad signal.

Back to steps to enhance the signal. Anyone got any tip on this? GPS signal work the same way as GSM signal right? Would it be possible to attach the earphone and that sort of enhance the signal? I've tried that, it won't work for mine case. Had also tried
    the 45 degree angle method as what's being written on the manual but most of the time not be able to lock on to satellite. It's not that the gps doesn't work at all. It did able to find signal on few occassions. Would say, the failure rate is 6/7 to 10 tries.

cyberjaya, Sep 10, 2021
  4. How Do or Can/Should I Use the Signal Enhancements Feature?

Windows 10 Photo App Enhance

Hello Jana,

To turn off the auto-enhance feature of the Photos app, follow these steps:

• Click Start and type Photos then hit
      Enter
    • On the lower left side panel, click Settings.
    • Under Automatically enhance my photos, just move the slider to
      Off.

Hope this helps.

Devlin Sco, Sep 10, 2021
Thema:

How Do or Can/Should I Use the Signal Enhancements Feature?

1. How Do or Can/Should I Use the Signal Enhancements Feature? - Similar Threads - Should Signal Enhancements

2. How to fix sound issues when "Signal enhancements" is turned on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix sound issues when "Signal enhancements" is turned on?: The device default settings had enabled "Signal enhancements" in sound settings. The problem is when I am in a game and I want to Alt Tab to my browser or listen to music on spotify, no other app sound works. Only the game sound works. If I turn the setting off, all sounds...
  3. How to fix sound issues when "Signal enhancements" is turned on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix sound issues when "Signal enhancements" is turned on?: The device default settings had enabled "Signal enhancements" in sound settings. The problem is when I am in a game and I want to Alt Tab to my browser or listen to music on spotify, no other app sound works. Only the game sound works. If I turn the setting off, all sounds...
  4. How to use Enhance audio feature on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Enhance audio feature on Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you use Windows 11 and want to get a better sound quality from speakers or any other audio output, you can use the Enhance audio feature. It is built into the Windows Settings panel, and you can enable or disable it from there. What is Enhance audio on Windows 11...
  5. How do I disable the Auto Enhance feature in the Photos app?

How do I disable the Auto Enhance feature in the Photos app?: I like doing photography, and how I take photos e.g. light, color, and white balance natively in the camera is very deliberate. And once I import them onto my computer, I want to blow them up to see and compare them as they are. But, I can't do that, because the Photos app...
  6. Should I enable or disable this sound feature for the best sound quality? Signal...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I enable or disable this sound feature for the best sound quality? Signal...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/reactz009 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvl7vm/should_i_enable_or_disable_this_sound_feature_for/
  7. Touch Keyboard: Features that can enhance productivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch Keyboard: Features that can enhance productivity: I believe that the Touch Keyboard could be updated to have more features such as: Mouse Option Quick Navigation buttons to other vital Modes Ability to rotate/align the floating keyboard through +-90 degrees Keyboard height adjustment. Turn Touch Keyboard into a stand-alone...
  8. Signal Enhancements (Allows extra signal processing)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Signal Enhancements (Allows extra signal processing): [ATTACH] Anyone know what this setting actually does? I was looking around in my settings and just randomly came across this setting. Disabling it seems to improve my sound . Cant find any info about it, many thinks it does room correction, adds bass and more but the text...
  9. Photo ENHANCE feature

Photo ENHANCE feature: My photo enhance feature hasn't worked for the past 2 weeks. How do I get it to work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-enhance-feature/25a42cbc-ba8e-4063-974e-61f522e0fadc
  10. Issues with using Enhance feature on Photos app

Issues with using Enhance feature on Photos app: After the last update on or about 9/7/19, the enhance feature on my windows 10 photo edit program is not working on my latest picture downloads. Weirdly, it still works on photos taken before that date, but not since. All the other features of the edit program are working....