Windows 10: How do send an email to Microsoft senior management.. My windows 10 laptop is locked up...

Discus and support How do send an email to Microsoft senior management.. My windows 10 laptop is locked up... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I cannot afford to reinstall windows as it will wipe out 100+ hours of apps that i have installed and customized.. It is very bad business that... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by bhaltulpule, May 10, 2020.

1. How do send an email to Microsoft senior management.. My windows 10 laptop is locked up...

I cannot afford to reinstall windows as it will wipe out 100+ hours of apps that i have installed and customized.. It is very bad business that Microsoft will not provide an alternate way to unlock my laptop...

:)

bhaltulpule, May 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 10, 2020
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, May 10, 2020
  4. alexp999 Win User

How do send an email to Microsoft senior management.. My windows 10 laptop is locked up...

Microsoft Confirms Windows 7 Release Candidate Will Launch on April 10 2009

In an exclusive interview with the guys at Neowin.net, Microsoft have confirmed, that provided no serious problems arise, they are on track to release Windows 7 RC on April 10. As yet the only changes which are known about, are User Account Control (UAC) fixes which prevent malware from disabling UAC all together.

More information about the development of Windows 7 comes from Geeksmack, with their email conversation with Steven Sinofsky, Microsoft Senior Vice President of Windows. Sinofsky said, "We have received an amazing amount of feedback, many suggestions for new features too, during the beta—over 500,000 suggestions just from the Send Feedback button." What was also interesting to note, "... by far the most humorous element has been that the build numbers blogged about are higher than our current build. Today’s build is 7046, but it hasn’t completed yet *Smile How do send an email to Microsoft senior management.. My windows 10 laptop is locked up... :)"
    Sinofsky is also said to have spoken to Ars Technica, and said that, "The build will be available broadly".

Sources: Neowin.net , Geeksmack , Ars Technica

alexp999, May 10, 2020
Thema:

How do send an email to Microsoft senior management.. My windows 10 laptop is locked up...

1. How do send an email to Microsoft senior management.. My windows 10 laptop is locked up... - Similar Threads - send email Microsoft

2. Microsoft TO DO is locked to my previous work email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft TO DO is locked to my previous work email: trying to log into to do with my personal email but it is locked to a previous work email with their administators etc... it wont let me go back or choose a different email to log in with : please help...
  3. Microsoft TO DO is locked to my previous work email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft TO DO is locked to my previous work email: trying to log into to do with my personal email but it is locked to a previous work email with their administators etc... it wont let me go back or choose a different email to log in with : please help...
  4. How do i remove a pin locked laptop with a locked email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove a pin locked laptop with a locked email: So , i started up my old dusted up laptop from its slumber and it is locked with a pin of an long forgotten waste email that i dont know the password to , moreover i dont know the password to the back up email that connected to that account as it was a waste email too which i...
  5. How do i remove a pin locked laptop with a locked email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i remove a pin locked laptop with a locked email: So , i started up my old dusted up laptop from its slumber and it is locked with a pin of an long forgotten waste email that i dont know the password to , moreover i dont know the password to the back up email that connected to that account as it was a waste email too which i...
  6. How do i remove a pin locked laptop with a locked email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Senior proofing a laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Senior proofing a laptop?: Hi! I have an old laptop I’m planning on giving to my 76 year old father. Any tips on how to set it up for him? Would it be possibly to have the laptop close automatically at a certain time? (He will stay up until 5 am watching YouTube videos. I would rather not have to take...
  8. how to send gmail on window 10 email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to send gmail on window 10 email?: I am trying to send an email attachment to someone who has a gmail address from window 10 email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-send-gmail-on-window-10-email/ecea278d-46a0-4497-a292-5d975da0dba9
  9. How to set up a Windows 10 PC for senior citizens

in Windows 10 News
    How to set up a Windows 10 PC for senior citizens: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 requires some new skills to use it with ease, and those seniors who may have been used to Windows 7 or Windows XP would be the to lean a few new tricks. If you are looking on how [...] This post How to set up a Windows 10 PC for senior citizens is...
  10. email is hung up and will not send

in Browsers and Email
    email is hung up and will not send: Here is the remark I am receiving while trying to send an email with multiple addresses in the BCC box: The server “smtp.mail.yahoo.com” did not recognize the following recipients:. The app then freezes--cannot delete or edit the email I am trying to send. 123901