Windows 10: how do stop fake microsoft ransom: jhtr.poijhuhyvgfctd.tk call 1-802-277-3179

Discus and support how do stop fake microsoft ransom: jhtr.poijhuhyvgfctd.tk call 1-802-277-3179 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do i stop/get rid of this fake microsoft ransom demand; jhtr.poijhuhyvgfctd.tk call;1-802-277-3179? Thanks. What a pain.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CarlThunboe, Aug 30, 2019.

1. how do stop fake microsoft ransom: jhtr.poijhuhyvgfctd.tk call 1-802-277-3179

how do i stop/get rid of this fake microsoft ransom demand; jhtr.poijhuhyvgfctd.tk call;1-802-277-3179? Thanks. What a pain.

:)

CarlThunboe, Aug 30, 2019
  2. djbbenn Win User

New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 30, 2019
  4. how do stop fake microsoft ransom: jhtr.poijhuhyvgfctd.tk call 1-802-277-3179

fake phone calls purporting to be from microsoft support

As you already noticed these calls are fake, so it doesnt help to ask microsoft to stop them. If you have a decent combined internet and phone router you can add the numbers to the block list.

Dr. B-Hörnchen und Prof. A-Hörnchen, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

how do stop fake microsoft ransom: jhtr.poijhuhyvgfctd.tk call 1-802-277-3179

1. how do stop fake microsoft ransom: jhtr.poijhuhyvgfctd.tk call 1-802-277-3179 - Similar Threads - stop fake microsoft

2. Recieving a fake call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recieving a fake call: My grandmother and I live togethor. As I was leaving my school and coming home I called her and told her I was coming home. When I came home, like one hour later, she recieved a call from me. This isn't first time. Call was from messanger but my sister picked up phone as my...
  3. Recieving a fake call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recieving a fake call: My grandmother and I live togethor. As I was leaving my school and coming home I called her and told her I was coming home. When I came home, like one hour later, she recieved a call from me. This isn't first time. Call was from messanger but my sister picked up phone as my...
  4. Fake Windows Updates - Ransome Ware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fake Windows Updates - Ransome Ware: Hello,Please show me some examples of what faked Windows updates look like from hackers so that I can be aware as well as what to do when I spot one. Is there someone to contact? Is the request to update below legit? Thank you,...
  5. Fake Windows Updates - Ransome Ware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake Windows Updates - Ransome Ware: Hello,Please show me some examples of what faked Windows updates look like from hackers so that I can be aware as well as what to do when I spot one. Is there someone to contact? Is the request to update below legit? Thank you,...
  6. Fake Windows Updates - Ransome Ware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do you stop Fake Cloned Microsoft Teams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you stop Fake Cloned Microsoft Teams: Recently, when the Age of Hacking and Microsoft starting, hackers and scammers have been scamming users for such info such as: Username: ******** password:********* Can you help stop them?...
  8. fake phone calls deom microsoft tec

fake phone calls deom microsoft tec: I am constant harassed by phone call saying they are Microsoft tech and need to change mi ips #. Microsoft need to stop these phone calls and harassements. Audrey...
  9. Fake phone calls

Fake phone calls: Will Microsoft ever ring me about security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/fake-phone-calls/ea20ca08-161c-497f-a6f4-21eb3414533c
  10. Fake Microsoft Call or Not?

Fake Microsoft Call or Not?: I have been getting calls saying I have a refund from Microsoft (but I did not buy anything). I have been getting calls from Microsoft saying I have been hacked by other countries. For awhile I actually got "danger notices" in my email where the screen turned red with an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 802-277-3179

2. jhtr poiq scam

3. 1-802-277-3179