Windows 10: How do stop Microsoft Teams from loading

Discus and support How do stop Microsoft Teams from loading in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I do not want or need Microsoft Teams to load at startup. How do you stop the auto-loading of Microsoft Teams?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ron Sommer MVP, Mar 3, 2019.

1. How do stop Microsoft Teams from loading

I do not want or need Microsoft Teams to load at startup.

How do you stop the auto-loading of Microsoft Teams?

:)

Ron Sommer MVP, Mar 3, 2019

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Schlag 96 Win User

How do stop Microsoft Teams from loading

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

How do stop Microsoft Teams from loading

1. How do stop Microsoft Teams from loading - Similar Threads - stop Microsoft Teams

2. Stop Microsoft Teams from reinstalling after few restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Microsoft Teams from reinstalling after few restarts.: Is there anything I can do to permanently stop Windows from reinstalling Teams without my permission? I don't either want it or need it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-microsoft-teams-from-reinstalling-after-few/6597f0dc-707b-43e9-b015-846391798df7
  3. In Win 11, how do I stop Teams / Chat from popping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Win 11, how do I stop Teams / Chat from popping: In Win 11, how do I stop Teams / Chat from popping up every couple minutes, seems like if I swipe touch pad, it always pops up. I'd like that to go away....
  4. In Win 11, how do I stop Teams / Chat from popping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Win 11, how do I stop Teams / Chat from popping: In Win 11, how do I stop Teams / Chat from popping up every couple minutes, seems like if I swipe touch pad, it always pops up. I'd like that to go away....
  5. How do I stop a program from loading on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop a program from loading on startup: I recently signed up for Webex fot do a video talk with my doctor. Now every time I bootup in the morning, Webex appears on my toolbar. In their "settings" I click on and nothing appears. How do get it out of the auto Start up mode? I had in Regedit a favorites list the...
  6. How do you stop Fake Cloned Microsoft Teams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you stop Fake Cloned Microsoft Teams: Recently, when the Age of Hacking and Microsoft starting, hackers and scammers have been scamming users for such info such as: Username: ******** password:********* Can you help stop them?...
  7. How to stop Edge from loading ...

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop Edge from loading ...: I do not use or need Edge. I want to stop it from automatically starting. I have tried the registry fix as well as the fix using gpedit.msc. When I restart, Edge is right there. How can I get it to stop preloading at startup? I am on Version 2004 OS Build 19041,264. Thanks...
  8. How to stop Microsoft Teams from starting automatically in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to stop Microsoft Teams from starting automatically in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 has a built-in Startup program manager in the Task Manager. It controls what programs are allowed to be launched automatically when a computer starts. But for Microsoft Teams, there is an entry in the Registry Editor created by [...] This post How...
  9. How do I prevent Microsoft Teams from interrupting startup?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I prevent Microsoft Teams from interrupting startup?: Every time I open my computer I am blocked from doing anything because of an ad for Microsoft Teams. I have no use for this, and though I can close the window each time, I'd rather just say "No thanks - forever" and be done with it. How do I opt out of "offers" for stuff I...
  10. How to prevent Windows 10 from loading automatically Microsoft Teams ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to prevent Windows 10 from loading automatically Microsoft Teams ?: Hi, I tested Microsoft Teams but i don't use it very often. How can I prevent Windows 10 from loading automatically Microsoft Teams ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-prevent-windows-10-from-loading/aec73d5d-4352-464d-ad96-5c08abb37faf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop microsoft teams loading on startup

2. how do i get microsoft teams from autoloading

3. stop microsoft teams from loading

4. how do i stop microsoft teams from loading,
  5. stop loading microsoft teams,
  6. stop microsoft teams from loading at startup,
  7. Loading Microsoft Teams,
  8. how do i get rid of microsoft teams,
  9. used another computer stop from autoloading email,
  10. stop teams from loading at startup,
  11. stop teams for loading,