Windows 10: How do temove Windows 7/8 backups from a drive with a W10 OS?

Discus and support How do temove Windows 7/8 backups from a drive with a W10 OS? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi - I have 4 Windows 7/8 backups on my external drive from a different PC. I want to delete the oldest 3 to save space. If I click on the save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GrahamCooke1, May 25, 2020.

1. How do temove Windows 7/8 backups from a drive with a W10 OS?

Hi - I have 4 Windows 7/8 backups on my external drive from a different PC. I want to delete the oldest 3 to save space.

If I click on the save folder, I get options to restore all 4 versions, but no option to delete:

How do temove Windows 7/8 backups from a drive with a W10 OS? a2d0fa97-8b95-4605-87a6-6d75076c7d2d?upload=true.png

If I go to backup settings > go to B&S W7 > I can set up a backup not set up on this PC but that only leads to a create backup option and I don't want to do that. Clicking on "Select another backup to restore files from" brings up the same interface above.

Is there a way to delete these files?

Cheers.

:)

GrahamCooke1, May 25, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 25, 2020
  3. little cat, May 25, 2020
  4. How do temove Windows 7/8 backups from a drive with a W10 OS?

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, May 25, 2020
Thema:

How do temove Windows 7/8 backups from a drive with a W10 OS?

1. How do temove Windows 7/8 backups from a drive with a W10 OS? - Similar Threads - temove backups drive

2. Restore a backup from a separate OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore a backup from a separate OS: I am having a problem with restoring a backup of Windows 11 to a Windows 10 PC. I have a laptop that I would like to copy over to my PC, and I have a 1TB external HDD that I have the backup of the laptop in. These are the steps I follow for copying a backup drive to the PC...
  3. How do I upgrade from Windows 7 while also moving my OS to another drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I upgrade from Windows 7 while also moving my OS to another drive?: Hi, I've recently bought an SSD for my PC and I'd like to get a fresh install of Windows 10 on it. Currently I have an HDD split into partition C for the OS (Windows 7) and partition D for other stuff. I thought about creating a new partition on the SSD and installing...
  4. How to remove windows 7 from w10/w7 dual boot? Each OS is on it's own hard drive.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove windows 7 from w10/w7 dual boot? Each OS is on it's own hard drive.: I originally had w7 and then installed w10 in a dual boot setup with each OS being on it's own physical drive. I now want to remove w7 entirely from my system but I'm not sure how to do that. Without the drive that w7 sits on (by disconnecting the sata cable), the w10 drive...
  5. Windows 7 backup&restore on W10

Windows 7 backup&restore on W10: The backup&restore program is looking for a file that does not exist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-backuprestore-on-w10/a913b9b8-3e1b-42d6-804e-b0fb8ff43bc0
  6. Upgrade from 7 to 10 and Seagate Backup Plus Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgrade from 7 to 10 and Seagate Backup Plus Drive: Am currently on Win 7 and want to upgrade to Win 10. I have a Seagate Backup Plus Drive with Memeo software built in. It is set to automatically backup all new files. In Win 10, will it do the same auto backups? Seagate says the backup drive works with Win 10, but the...
  7. change to Windows 8 from W10

change to Windows 8 from W10: I have been using Verizon messages but new computer came with W10 and that is not compatible with Verizon messages. What do I need to do to revert to Windows 8 which will allow Verizon messages. I am not computer savvy so a step by step is most appreciated. Thank you...
  8. how upgrade window 7 to window 10 from backup

how upgrade window 7 to window 10 from backup: window 10 October update is failed to install in my pc and my pc is not opening so i formeted my pc and now i am using window 7. however i have backup of window 10 1803 . so how to upgrade to window 10 from window 7 from backup in my external drive(window 10 1803). can i...
  9. Driver backup tool for windows(desktop) 7/8/10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver backup tool for windows(desktop) 7/8/10: Hi, A handy tool, made by me, to view device/driver info and backup "installed" drivers. When use this tool before formatting, drivers can be reused after fresh windows installation. This tool is for Windows 7/8/10 desktop versions. http://www..eu/drivermanager...
  10. downgraded from windows 8 to 7(pirated)

downgraded from windows 8 to 7(pirated): i bought my laptop 2 years ago, and it was running windows 8, i had a lot of trouble with it and decided to downgrade it to windows 7, i pirated a windows 7 ultimate edition and my computer worked ever since, now i want to upgrade to windows 10, i have the icon, i reserved my...