Windows 10: HOW DO U LINK THIS STUPID MICROSOFT

Discus and support HOW DO U LINK THIS STUPID MICROSOFT in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; SHOW ME HOW TO LINK MICROSOFT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HelenDahmani, Mar 28, 2021.

1. HOW DO U LINK THIS STUPID MICROSOFT

SHOW ME HOW TO LINK MICROSOFT

:)

HelenDahmani, Mar 28, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 28, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 28, 2021
  4. HOW DO U LINK THIS STUPID MICROSOFT

linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams

Hi Seef,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We'd like to get more information regarding the issue.

1. Do you have child account?
    2. Are you using Microsoft Store link to download the app?
    3. Check if you are able to download the app in your Dad’s account?

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Try to sign out and sign in back in to computer.
    2. Try to sign in to Microsoft store app with your Microsoft account
    3. Then try downloading the app from the Microsoft Store App.

Looking forward to your response.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

HOW DO U LINK THIS STUPID MICROSOFT

1. HOW DO U LINK THIS STUPID MICROSOFT - Similar Threads - LINK STUPID MICROSOFT

2. How do u recieve your codes on microsoft rewards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do u recieve your codes on microsoft rewards: Im on microsoft rewards attempting to redeem a virtual code, I have already entered my phone number however, when attempting to achieve it, it will say that i havent entered my phone number. I refreshed the page and yet still nothing, I was trying to talk to an employ...
  3. How do u recieve your codes on microsoft rewards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do u recieve your codes on microsoft rewards: Im on microsoft rewards attempting to redeem a virtual code, I have already entered my phone number however, when attempting to achieve it, it will say that i havent entered my phone number. I refreshed the page and yet still nothing, I was trying to talk to an employ...
  4. WHERE IS THIS? Can't do steps 2-4 WHY NOT DO A LINK THAT GOES RIGHT TO IT? HOW STUPID!!!!!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    WHERE IS THIS? Can't do steps 2-4 WHY NOT DO A LINK THAT GOES RIGHT TO IT? HOW STUPID!!!!!!: I'm frustrated because I wanted to remember how to give my child permission to play minecraft online. Google immediately directed me to a thread titled: "How do I grant my child access to Minecraft," which has the exact question I wanted, but does not have the right answer...
  5. WHERE IS THIS? Can't do steps 2-4 WHY NOT DO A LINK THAT GOES RIGHT TO IT? HOW STUPID!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHERE IS THIS? Can't do steps 2-4 WHY NOT DO A LINK THAT GOES RIGHT TO IT? HOW STUPID!!!!!!: I'm frustrated because I wanted to remember how to give my child permission to play minecraft online. Google immediately directed me to a thread titled: "How do I grant my child access to Minecraft," which has the exact question I wanted, but does not have the right answer...
  6. WHERE IS THIS? Can't do steps 2-4 WHY NOT DO A LINK THAT GOES RIGHT TO IT? HOW STUPID!!!!!!

7. How do I reach a point where Microsoft isn't stupid?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reach a point where Microsoft isn't stupid?: Yes, Hi, I've recently felt like everything Microsoft does is super stupid. Is there any way you guys could be less stupid? I've looked for some sort of stupid meter but can't find one. Thanks!!!...
  8. How do I reach a point where Microsoft isn't stupid?

How do I reach a point where Microsoft isn't stupid?: Yes, Hi, I've recently felt like everything Microsoft does is super stupid. Is there any way you guys could be less stupid? I've looked for some sort of stupid meter but can't find one. Thanks!!!...
  9. How do u unlock ur laptop if it was lost and then u find it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do u unlock ur laptop if it was lost and then u find it?: How do you unlock a laptop if lost and then you find it after you already locked the device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-u-unlock-ur-laptop-if-it-was-lost-and-then/c976bf13-37b4-4084-831b-89ba90ba0c88
  10. How u feel when u port of microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    How u feel when u port of microsoft: Just say ur feeling when u work on Windows Play on ur pc with xbox live Doing things in ur phone and back to ur laptop to see it What ull say if u asked about microsoft / Windows ?...