Windows 10: How do u switch between two audio outputs connected to the back panel ?

Discus and support How do u switch between two audio outputs connected to the back panel ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i have a b250m D2v motherboard, I have 3 audio ports on the back panel. One of them is connected to my Mic, the second one is connected to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sarthak_Das, Jul 28, 2020.

1. How do u switch between two audio outputs connected to the back panel ?

So i have a b250m D2v motherboard, I have 3 audio ports on the back panel. One of them is connected to my Mic, the second one is connected to my headphones and the third one is connected to my speakers.

Basically my issue is both my Speakers and headphones are detected as a single output. So inorder to switch between them I have to plug out of them. I honestly dont really mind doing that, but I m just curious if there was a way to get them detected as two different individual outputs and be able to switch between them through windows itself.

I dont have the front panel ports, Since i use an extremely old PC cabinet.

submitted by /u/Sarthak_Das
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sarthak_Das, Jul 28, 2020

2. Hot key or function to switch between audio output?

Does anyone know of a way to quickly switch audio outputs quickly in Windows 10? Right now I have to right click on the audio setting icon and manually switch between my headphones and my amp.

Easy Rhino, Jul 28, 2020
  3. How do I Output two Audio Inputs into ONE Output?

that entire post either needs to be rephrased or you have to post photos to support what you are trying to achieve , i found it difficult to visualize the situation using provided text but maybe that is just me . but based on the header i suggest you take a look at something like this or similar that might solve your problem :

How do u switch between two audio outputs connected to the back panel ? [​IMG]

also try to update your sound driver because you seem to be on windows default , also you might want to enable the "Listen to this device" from recording devices properties for "line in"

nIGHTmAYOR, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

How do u switch between two audio outputs connected to the back panel ?

Switching between bluetooth audio devices.

Thank you for the information.

Try doing the following steps below to switch between your audio devices:

For Windows 10, 1607 version:

• Click on the sound icon in the notification area.
    • Click Select playback device.
    • Select the audio device you want to use from the menu.

For previous versions of Windows:

• Right-click on the speaker icon in the notification area.
    • Click Select Playback devices to select your preferred/default speaker.
    • Click on Playback tab to see the list of the devices.
    • Right-click on the preferred device then select Enable.
    • To make the device as your default audio, right-click on the chosen device then select
      Set as Default Device.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

How do u switch between two audio outputs connected to the back panel ?

1. How do u switch between two audio outputs connected to the back panel ? - Similar Threads - switch between audio

2. How do I switch to a bluetooth audio output?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I switch to a bluetooth audio output?: I have a pair of earbuds synced to my PC, however I can't figure out how to change my audio output to the earbuds. They do not show up as an option in the system tray, in sound settings, or manage audio devices. Every time I want to use them I have to remove them from my PC's...
  3. How do I switch to a bluetooth audio output?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I switch to a bluetooth audio output?: I have a pair of earbuds synced to my PC, however I can't figure out how to change my audio output to the earbuds. They do not show up as an option in the system tray, in sound settings, or manage audio devices. Every time I want to use them I have to remove them from my PC's...
  4. How do I switch to a bluetooth audio output?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. switching licenses between two laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    switching licenses between two laptops: Hello,I have two laptops, one is running Windows 10 Pro and the other is running Windows 10 home. I want to switch the licenses Pro to Home and Home to Pro. Is it possible to do so?...
  6. Switch between two Ethernet connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Switch between two Ethernet connections: Hello,I have two ethernet connections, one is set with manual IP, the other one is set with Automatic IP DHCP. However, when I switch from manual to automatic to manual again, I lose the information related to the manual IP. How can I keep the two connections without...
  7. How do I connect an audio output device?

How do I connect an audio output device?: No audio. Red X beside speaker in bottom toolbar.Audio worked great until this changed.When I click the speaker icon it says: No audio output device connected. Trouble shooter just says I can't find your output device.How do you connect an audio output device?...
  8. Audio doesn't automatically switch between headphones and laptop speaker output

Audio doesn't automatically switch between headphones and laptop speaker output: Not sure when or why this happened, but my Surface Laptop running Windows 10 no longer automatically switches between audio output sources headphones and built-in Surface Laptop speakers. If I have sound playing and no headphones plugged in, the sound will continue to play...
  9. Switching between audio outputs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching between audio outputs: Hello, I have a bluetooth wireless headset that I use for making phone calls via RingCentral. I also have a pair of desktop speakers that I use for general audio. Is there a way to easily toggle back and forth between these two devices without having to disconnect the...
  10. How do I Output two Audio Inputs into ONE Output?

How do I Output two Audio Inputs into ONE Output?: I've got a really funky setup. Basically XBOX One (HDMI to HDMI)/ Computer (HDMI to HDMI) to Receiver (supports 4K passthrough) to Monitor (via HDMI) I also have my computer plugged directly into my monitor via DisplayPort. I want to be able to hear my XBOX One through...